Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

tlel

Re: PM Abiy Ahmed surprises random people on the streets with new year gifts

Post by tlel » 07 Sep 2020, 15:26

Is he not worried? What is going on? Dr Aby likes to play Prank on the people?

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 07 Sep 2020, 18:11

one hopes he has a well-trained guard nearby, but by being available in public with this kind of security gap he is exposing himself for those radicalized few who want to be a "hero" for their twist cause. Not only that weyanes with all their security tentacles could have information of his plan and can pass it to those who wants to create chaos. Though the prank is lighthearted and fun at the time of tranquility, while there are dead set enemies both inside the country and regionally to be so carefree may not be the time. Everything is on balance.

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 07 Sep 2020, 18:41

temari wrote:
07 Sep 2020, 15:17

I know for you cadres, it doesn't give any sense to follow your embarrassing Narcisstic Gobana, because he is fulfilling your wishes. But I don't know how long that could continue. " Enne Abiy" negni! Hiimmmmm. That shows how the idiot guy wants to be seen, seeking attention, and admiration. While performing his dirty jobs behind the scene, he comes out to the street to show himself as someone special. No one cares his MF presence on the street , except you the "leqaqami Gim Neftegnas".

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 07 Sep 2020, 19:19

Your moronic understanding of the issues involved so rudimentary, and unsurprisingly your nonsense extrudes with such ease. Do I think he's going out in the streets doing what he is doing is timely? No, I don't. The societal wounds in shasemene , in Harer , in Arusi are still raw because of Abiy's dereliction of duty to protect the Ethiopian people. Given what Takle has done in daylight, becoming a Santa Claus to his Oromo buddies at the expense of the poor who have been contributing towards the apartment, which reflects on Abiy's lack of integrity. And He is not out of the loop of responsibility. Given all that, if he is killed do you think that is going to be Heaven on earth for you Oromo fanatics. No, it won't. Without putting other Ethiopians interest and aspiration into the mix, Oromos will be on each other's throat the next day he is removed. So you need to count your blessing. Unfortunately, your inferiority complex makes you hallucinate and see Neftenas under nooks and crannies. Although the drivers are Oromos, you see the passengers at the wheel --Neftenas:). For you Guys, mass psychotherapy is in order. What Ethiopians are seeking is for Oroms to lead responsibly and fairly to yourself and others. That where you are failing. Is that too much to ask?

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 07 Sep 2020, 19:31

TGAA wrote:
07 Sep 2020, 19:19
Your moronic understanding of the issues involved so rudimentary, and your nonsense extruded with such ease. Do I think his going out in the streets doing what he is doing is timely? No, I don't. The societal wounds in shasemene , in Harer , in Arusi are still raw because of Abiy's dereliction of duty to protect the Ethiopan people. Given what Takle has done in daylight, becoming a Santa Claus to his Oromo buddies at the expense of the poor who have been contributing towards the apartment, also reflects on Abiy's lack of integrity. And He is not out of the loop of responsibility. Given all that, if he is killed do you think that is going to be Heaven on eath for you Oromo fanatics. No, it won't. Without putting other Ethiopians interest and aspiration in to the mix, Oromos will be on each other's throat the next day he is removed. So you need to count your blessing. But your inferiority complex makes you hallucinate and see Neftenas under nooks and crannies. Although the drivers are Oromos, you see the passengers at the wheel --Neftenas:). For you Guys mass

Abo enatihin liwiqalih! yemayigebah begi, gegemma nehi ( nachihu). I don't care if someone send bullet through his head. My point was not that. What is the point of giving out postcard ( whatever) while telling his name ? Tell me why he tells his name without being asked? Can you tell me?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » 07 Sep 2020, 19:47

Brave leaders like PM Abiy and President Isaias Afewerki are not afraid to go out in public and mingle with their own people. But coward agame leaders live and die behind a bullet proof glass. :P

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 07 Sep 2020, 19:52

tolcha wrote:
07 Sep 2020, 18:41
temari wrote:

I know for you cadres,
it doesn't give any sense to follow your embarrassing Narcisstic Gobana, because he is fulfilling your wishes. But I don't know how long that could continue. " Enne Abiy" negni! Hiimmmmm. That shows how the idiot guy wants to be seen, seeking attention, and admiration. While performing his dirty jobs behind the scene, he comes out to the street to show himself as someone special. No one cares his MF presence on the street , except you the "leqaqami Gim Neftegnas".
:lol: :lol:

Actually here you are talking about your Nifxaam Neftegan cadre self running non stop and working for the narcissist shooters and looter tplf oligarchs walking around day and night with their poor Bodyguards. Let the great God take you out of the tplf greedy grips and send you to help common citizens in their everyday lives and living activities. How can you be such a clueless blind Neftegna who have never heard the noble word, Ye Oromo Arbegna. :mrgreen:

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 07 Sep 2020, 19:53

Tolcha, Why do you casually miss the forest for a tree. You are bothered by what he said instead of why he did it in the first place. Although for a different reason I agree with you he shouldn't have done it in the first place. But once he did it, whether he tells his name or not is not important.
lightenup man:

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 07 Sep 2020, 20:03

sun wrote:
07 Sep 2020, 19:52
tolcha wrote:
temari wrote:

I know for you cadres,
it doesn't give any sense to follow your embarrassing Narcisstic Gobana, because he is fulfilling your wishes. But I don't know how long that could continue. " Enne Abiy" negni! Hiimmmmm. That shows how the idiot guy wants to be seen, seeking attention, and admiration. While performing his dirty jobs behind the scene, he comes out to the street to show himself as someone special. No one cares his MF presence on the street , except you the "leqaqami Gim Neftegnas".

Actually here you are talking about your Nifxaam Neftegan cadre self running non stop and working for the narcissist shooters and looter tplf oligarchs walking around day and night with their poor Bodyguards. Let the great God take you out of the tplf greedy grips and send you to help common citizens in their everyday lives and living activities. How can you be such a clueless blind Neftegna who have never heard the noble word, Ye Oromo Arbegna. :mrgreen:
You are just old [deleted] who simply jot down words without any meaningful phrase or sentence out of them. Atti Gegna/ horse/ himimsituu!!! Gadhe hadha rayyan!!!

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 07 Sep 2020, 20:30

tolcha wrote:
07 Sep 2020, 20:03
sun wrote:
07 Sep 2020, 19:52
tolcha wrote:
temari wrote:

I know for you cadres,

You are just old [deleted] who simply jot down words without any meaningful phrase or sentence out of them. Atti Gegna/ horse/ himimsituu!!! Gadhe hadha rayyan!!!
Do you deny that you are a tplf running drooling programmed bull dog cadre trying to use the egalitarian Qeerros and Qarres for destroying Oromiya and the Oromo people. Why do we have all the conflicts in Oromiya while all the other regions are having peace and educating their youth for leadership positions in business and Government while some of the Oromo youths are being fooled deep down to their bones and sent to the virus and disease infested forest to starve and die there? :mrgreen:

Why are you and your sniffing and smoking types who have never lifted a finger in the last some 27 years of tplf dictatorship are now being over activated and trying to spread yourself all over the Oromo body inorder to rob the current and the future lives and livings from the Oromos and Oromiya the great?

As realists we have great respect for our current leaders who come out of their Ivory Tower palaces and meet the common citizens on the streets and workplaces occasionally during some occasions so that feelings of togetherness and commonality may become part of our culture. THUMBS UP!
:P