Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
abel qael

More than 16 Months ago Political Prognosticator & Exceptional Artist tegadalay Tertara predicted what is going on now

Post by abel qael » 17 Aug 2020, 00:04

)Suffice to say this: Just look what Ligagagam abiyot madiat has done to alemash neqersa. That alone says everything about Tertara's prediction of "kibaluu eyom/ ers bers libalu me'w".

BTW:The same Tertaraw predicted the ignominious defeat of wedimedhin at Badme, Bure and Alitena.

22 Years ago the brillian Political Prognosticator(PP) and Exceptional Artist(EA) veteran tegadlay Tertara Sibuh predicted the ignominious defeat of wedimedhin at Badme, Bure and Alitena 2 months before WEYANE STOPPED SHILLY-SHALLYING AND RELUCTANTLY decided to defend Tigray and to liberate the illegally occupied Badme, Alitena and Bure.

Right after wedimedhin was totally humiliated--totally defeated in the hand of gallant weyane warriors during the famous "Wefri Tsehay Araribo", Tertara felt vindicated and immediately released his famous and extremely POPULAR SONG titled "Aybelnando" that instantly becamev ONE OF THE MOST LOVED TIGRIGNA SONGs AMONG members of ETHIOPIA'S WEYANAY ARMED FORCES, regardless of their ethnic origins, unanimously say they Enjoy Aybelnando to this day.
And everyone agrees that Aybelnando is DYNAMITE-LIKE SONG which sends instant shock waves in every hamasenay lootineshe's spine.

kkkkkkkk Tertara is laughing at the infamous badogura hamasenay-amharay style of wedimedhin in which he boasted" if Janda weyane reoccupies Badme, the Sun will never Set". No wonder weyane named its campaign Operation Sun Set/ Wefri Tsehay Araribo/Zemewcha Tsehay Gibat. The rest is history!

abel qael

Re: More than 16 Months ago Political Prognosticator & Exceptional Artist tegadalay Tertara predicted what is going on

Post by abel qael » 17 Aug 2020, 00:29

With the grace of God, Tertara had been singing for 4 decades thought he was wounded by derg bullet right on his vocal cords and part of his Jaw. I heard his say in an interview that he has to drink water repeatedly otherwise he cannot even speak let alone sing. What a brave and brilliant guy!

Right after the demise of the Derg, Tertara predicted, and warned his colleagues, that TPLF/EPRDF is being invaded by snakes and leeches., when nobody listened he stopped singing almost for more than 20 years.

Tegadalit weyzerit Ethiopia and Tegadaly ato TerTara make an amazing duet.

Axumezana

Re: More than 16 Months ago Political Prognosticator & Exceptional Artist tegadalay Tertara predicted what is going on

Post by Axumezana » 17 Aug 2020, 00:44

It is recently discovered that Tertaraw was the brain behind most of the gedli songs, which I like. The fact that he is still active and has a deep political knowledge of what is going on around us has made me to appreciate him more. Tigray that gave birth to Yared continues to give birth to great singers and composers.

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 17 Aug 2020, 01:37

Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
16 Aug 2020, 12:53

First, no insult meant to this specific Tigray artist, since i haven't seen him backstab eritreans as heavily as the other tigray artists that jumped on the woyanu leaders bandwagon. However, i can be corrected, if you can find videos of him acting like the rest.

Second, his song uses heavy mix of eritrean themes, so maybe why he found it difficult to backstab? My advice to him is to stay smart & stay away from being used by woyanu for their agendas like the other artists. Again, i don't have much info on him or seen to many other videos of him than the few.

Character wise he seems to be and hopefully is better than the backstabbing Tertaraw Sibuh and Gebru Fano...who backstabbed eritreans yesterday, and today backstabbed ethiopians by jumping on woyanu leaders bandwagon. It would smarter for tigray artists to sing against woyanu leaders or at best stay out of it. I say this, but watch woyanu leaders will try to gather(pay/buy) more big name artists to sing for them to give impression that they are loved :mrgreen:

Now that is out the way and to get to what this is all about...

" If i were an upright/honest/peaceful (tigray ethiopian), i would ask the top woyanu leaders why are you running around like headless chickens and where are you really leading us to??...other than to a dead end of being polarized from our neighbors(eritrea) and our own country(Ethiopia)??

Even if we become defacto state we will be the d'fckd by all the hostilities you created against all neighbors!! "

(To the Top Woyanu Leaders, that wear the pants b'al se'ray, why don't you come out and take ownership for all the marches & threats and lead your people to the abyss??)

To Tigray Ethiopians, haven't you had enough of shiriru (esheriru) trying to please/appease top woyanu leaders for past 2 decades as they have driven you away from all neighbors and closer to the cliff??...while they have stolen billions & enriched themselves. Are you now going to be bought/sold by the money they are now throwing at you to defend/protect/hide them from facing justice??

(I am not sure who this song was intended to in the past but it should apply perfectly to Top Woyanu Leaders of today. Enough of shiruru/esheriru babying of top woyanu leaders...time for them to face justice & not be allowed to hide!)

Abd Qal Woyanu (azeza),

Teritawi will not save you woyanu ugums...in fact his voice/throat has been lacerated by trying to defend you & trying to keep up with all your lies!!

abel qael wrote:
17 Aug 2020, 00:04
)Suffice to say this: Just look what Ligagagam abiyot madiat has done to alemash neqersa. That alone says everything about Tertara's prediction of "kibaluu eyom/ ers bers libalu me'w".

BTW:The same Tertaraw predicted the ignominious defeat of wedimedhin at Badme, Bure and Alitena.

22 Years ago the brillian Political Prognosticator(PP) and Exceptional Artist(EA) veteran tegadlay Tertara Sibuh predicted the ignominious defeat of wedimedhin at Badme, Bure and Alitena 2 months before WEYANE STOPPED SHILLY-SHALLYING AND RELUCTANTLY decided to defend Tigray and to liberate the illegally occupied Badme, Alitena and Bure.

Right after wedimedhin was totally humiliated--totally defeated in the hand of gallant weyane warriors during the famous "Wefri Tsehay Araribo", Tertara felt vindicated and immediately released his famous and extremely POPULAR SONG titled "Aybelnando" that instantly becamev ONE OF THE MOST LOVED TIGRIGNA SONGs AMONG members of ETHIOPIA'S WEYANAY ARMED FORCES, regardless of their ethnic origins, unanimously say they Enjoy Aybelnando to this day.
And everyone agrees that Aybelnando is DYNAMITE-LIKE SONG which sends instant shock waves in every hamasenay lootineshe's spine.

kkkkkkkk Tertara is laughing at the infamous badogura hamasenay-amharay style of wedimedhin in which he boasted" if Janda weyane reoccupies Badme, the Sun will never Set". No wonder weyane named its campaign Operation Sun Set/ Wefri Tsehay Araribo/Zemewcha Tsehay Gibat. The rest is history!

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 17 Aug 2020, 02:05

Hasawi zere Axumawi,

As usual you hasadat woyanu ugums try to co-opt and steal what was not yours...history, music, culture/art/style, land, etc. Your nature is lie, cheat, steal, and kill. Now you are unashamedly claiming "most" gedli songs when you were literally being taught to sing/harmonize/melody/choreography by eritreans during the liberation era.

Then you have your other group of tigray artists that basically grew up on Eri-tv programming and copy/paste everything they have seen song/music/art. None of this is to say that you don't have your own unique/beautiful music but vast majority of your music of today is closer aligned to eritrean stylings...why are you ashamed of your own original lezan & stiff/rigid short step dancing?

In fact now that you have copied eritrean songs/melodies/style, you smile more when you dance -vs- the past with your own music/style when you seemed gloomy dancing. I recall when seeing traditional tegaru dancing on vhs video in 80s, i would ask who are these people (what tribe) and why are they being forced to dance, none of them are smiling...most of your dances that i saw back then were like that, but not all. Now you can find videos of 60s/70s of ethiopian tv trying to showcase tigray music but i cant help but wonder if its a hodge podge of all tigrinya including eritrean styling?, not just distinct tigray region.

Anyways before you think i am total acehole...my mom would tell me that my grandmother would tell her that when she sometimes walked on the road, she could sometimes hear the tigray women singing down at the riverbed after their day of work...and she commented they had the most beautiful voices. There are also many tigray origin artists that have been given great opportunities in eritrea...some of their own talent...but some due to nefarious programmers/producers of tigray origin trying to promote their own.

In addition to everything else, prayers/spirit are needed to free the whole HOA region (including tigray) from the evil woyanu tunqal/tonqali witch doctors!!