Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Afdeyu

Interesting: Harris and Rice heritage from the beautiful country of Jamaica

Post by Afdeyu » 12 Aug 2020, 14:08

It has to be empowering to see children of immigrants climbing the ladder of power in the only super power.
Son of immigrant president Obama & now daughter of immigrants Vice President nominee.
I hope she will lose, but at the same time happy to see immigrants progressing in the land of the brave and free.

And low iq people fighting it out with their own brothers just because they belong to a different tribe.
When is Africa going to come out of this tribalism or regionalism mental disease?

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: Interesting: Harris and Rice heritage from the beautiful country of Jamaica

Post by Zmeselo » 12 Aug 2020, 15:30

Colin Powell, Susan Rice & Kamala Harris....from Jamaica & slaves of the white man.

Colin Powell, weapons of mass destruction bullshitter!
Susan Rice, a genocidaire.
Kamala Harris, a jailer of black people. Nicknamed: "the cop!"

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 12 Aug 2020, 15:42

Zombiezi,
That means Kamala will appeal to the moderate Republicans making the ticket strong against Trump. Susan will be behind the scene making foreign policy. Lol

Afdeyu

Post by Afdeyu » 12 Aug 2020, 17:45

Interesting! General Powell has Jemaican Heritage too. The affirmation action policy worked wonders for educated black immigrants children to climb onto the corporate and power ladders easily, but the indigenous blacks decedents remain at the bottom of economic and power ladder.
Trump despite his potty mouth, he’s good for America, Eritrea and larger horn Africa.

I went to Jamaica summer vacation 2019 and I envy of their services to the touristS and make billions for that (hospitality world class),..Eritrea can learn a lot and generate billions from tourism.

Zmeselo wrote:
12 Aug 2020, 15:30
Colin Powell, Susan Rice & Kamala Harris....from Jamaica & slaves of the white man.

Colin Powell, weapons of mass destruction bullshitter!
Susan Rice, a genocidaire.
Kamala Harris, a jailer of black people. Nicknamed: "the cop!"

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 12 Aug 2020, 19:01

Premature ejaculator! No wonder, you're single! :lol:

Awash wrote:
12 Aug 2020, 15:42
Zombiezi,
That means Kamala will appeal to the moderate Republicans making the ticket strong against Trump. Susan will be behind the scene making foreign policy. Lol

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 12 Aug 2020, 22:02

The white American power (white supremacy is playing the black American people.
Susan Mice....her ancestry is from Jamiaca and she is married to a white man.
Kamala Harris a daughter of an Indian mom and Jamaican dad, married to a white man.
Obama a Kenyan father and a white mom.
All this deceit is to hoodwink the Black American who really were slaves.
And now these black Americans are opening their eyes and majority of them do not want these naturalized black supposedly leaders to be the face to the continuity of racism and white supremacy.
The three I mentioned above are not technically true Americans and are being used by the whites to be the faces to hoodwink the true blacks. The black leaders get away by demeaning their own black skin for the benefit of the whites which the whites would not dare to say or enact laws.
Google Vicky Dillard in You Tube and all will be clear to you.
She is one intelligent young real black American lady dissecting it all.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 12 Aug 2020, 22:50

Zombiezi,
Just hope for 4 more years of baffoonery.
I'm sure you can vote thanks to the democratic and free country you live in. Fessfass agame.
Zmeselo wrote:
12 Aug 2020, 19:01
Premature ejaculator! No wonder, you're single! :lol:

Awash wrote:
12 Aug 2020, 15:42
Zombiezi,

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 12 Aug 2020, 22:57

Speaking of elections

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 12 Aug 2020, 23:14

Awash wrote:
12 Aug 2020, 22:57
Speaking of elections

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 13 Aug 2020, 01:28

Will the next Secretary of State please rise :lol: :mrgreen:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 13 Aug 2020, 02:36

Ethiopians too, have awoken about this woman's shenanigans. Eritreans don't stand alone, anymore!

Susan Rice, a US diplomat who loves dictators

By Ephrem Madebo

https://www.zehabesha.com/susan-rice-a- ... em-madebo/

September 6, 2012

Fifteen days ago when the death of PM Meles Zenawi became official, US ambassador to the UN, Susan Rice, twitted the following:
Prime Minister Meles leaves behind an indelible legacy of major contributions to Ethiopia, Africa, and the world.
When I read her tweets, for a brief moment I thought I and Susan Rice were living in a different planet. I am a United States citizen, and I don’t appreciate when my tax money pays the salary of my ambassador to the UN who accolades a vicious dictator whose name is closely linked to genocide, torture, and corruption. I know our speeches are protected by the first Amendment and we have the right to speak our mind. But, madam Ambassador, how do you feel if I make a public statement saying that the authors of “Jim Crow” leave behind an indelible legacy of major contributions to America’s south, especially, to American blacks? We know southern elites benefited from Jim Crow laws in the same fashion Meles Zenawi’s ethnic comrades benefited from his exclusive political and exploitative economic policies. And this is what you called “Major contribution” to Ethiopia. Madam Ambassador, all I can say is SHAME ON YOU!

Madam Ambassador, when the following words came out of your mouth this week in Addis Ababa, I believe it was one of your lowest moments in Ethiopia, maybe in your life. Here is what you said:
He [Meles] was tough, unsentimental and sometimes unyielding. And, of course, he had little patience for fools, or “idiots,” as he liked to call them.
Madam Ambassador, please allow me to ask you one simple question . . . does PM Zenawi’s set of fools and idiots include you? I’m asking you this because here is what PM Zenawi said about the Voice of America:
We have been convinced for many years that in many respects, the VOA Amharic Service has copied the worst practices of radio stations such as Radio Mille Collines of Rwanda in its wanton disregard of minimum ethics of journalism and engaging in destabilizing propaganda.
Look, Madam Ambassador, as long as the late Zenawi is concerned, everyone that opposes him is an idiot to him. The only reason he compared the VOA to Radio Mille Collines of Rwanda is that the VOA was exposing his dictatorial regime. The above quote was crafted and written by you, so who were you referring to when you said he had little patience for fools, or “idiots”? As long as I am concerned, you were referring to yourself because to Meles Zenawi, the VOA and the US Department of State [at least every year when it reports on the Human Rights issue of Ethiopia] are fools or idiots. Unless you tell me otherwise and apologize to the great people of Ethiopia for your uncivilized comments, I stand by what I said.

We know America and you are in love with the dictator in Ethiopia. In 2005, when over 200 Ethiopians were killed on the streets of Addis (some killed not far from the US embassy); President Bush congratulated Meles Zenawi’s re-election. In 2010, when Meles was re-elected for the fourth time with 99.6% of the vote in a marred election, President Obama, who once said:
Africa needs strong institutions, not strong men,
congratulated the re-election of Africa’s strongest man.

To be honest, as long as Zenawi was willing to trade the life of young Ethiopians for a huge sum of American money, America was happy and it was willing to be a shelter for Zenawi’s torture, abuse, and extrajudicial killings. All in all, the human right conditions of Ethiopia went from bad to worse at the time of President Clinton and George W. Bush, and got worst at the watch of president Obama. You [Susan Rice] were a top US official at two of those administrations.

Dear Madam Ambassador, did you know that when PM Meles killed over 200 innocent civilians in 2005, some of his victims were as young as 12 years old? I want you to know that 12 years old Nebiyou was gunned down as he was begging for mercy on his knees, and most of the 200 victims were shot and killed by heavy machine guns mounted on Humvees supplied by your government. Instead of worshipping a child killer and presenting him as a hope for children, please double check the facts. Madam Ambassador, thanks to the WikiLeaks, we know these are facts that you and your government know very well. But, knowing Meles and his atrocities did not stop you from saying the following garbage:
In his children and all children, Meles saw the promise of renewal and the power of hope.
Aren’t you a mother Madam Ambassador? Do you think the mother of 12 years old Nebiyou and the mothers of the other young boys who lost their children would say the same thing? To these mothers their hope is killed, but to you, the man who killed their hope is “the power of hope”. Madam, if you are a Catholic, you need a long one-to-one session with your padre.

Madam Ambassador, let me tell you what hope is because I don’t think you know the real meaning of hope. Hope is when MLK said
I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.
Madam Ambassador, without this hope and the fight for this hope, forget going to Addis and applauding a vicious dictator, you wouldn’t have moved an inch from the Washington, DC ghettos, a city you were born and raised. MLK lived and died for the hope that you, me and millions of blacks are enjoining today. Whereas, your prodigy, Meles fought for 17 years and ruled for 21 to create Bantustan like ethnic divisions, making his ethnic base at the top of the division. Madam Ambassador, do you think segregated America was a hope to American blacks? Are you the product of that kind of hope? The answer is clear, so why do you think a man that built an ethnic empire in Ethiopia would be a hope for Ethiopians? Who knows what or who the hope for Ethiopia is, you or Ethiopians? Sorry, this is a bad question, I already said that you don’t know what hope is.

If you still didn’t give up reading, please go and read Graham Peebles’ article. Here is his comment on Zenawi’s death:
Let a new day dawn for the people, one filled with hope and fundamental change, where human rights and justice are respected, where freedom is encouraged and cultivated in all areas and where fear is banished to the past.
It is sad that America’s top diplomat sees hope in Zenawi, and America’s journalist sees hope and fundamental change for Ethiopia after Zenawi. What a startling difference? Who has a better view of the world, a journalist or a diplomat? Well, I don’t know, but even if it is a diplomat, it shouldn’t be you.

You are an African American woman whose roots go back to Africa, but your attitude towards Africa is awfully distasteful. Madam Ambassador, sadly, you are not alone. There is another high profile African American female [Jendayi Frazer] who equally has bad taste for Africa and Africans. What in the hell is this Madam Ambassador? Group think, despise, arrogance, or all of the above? Let me take you back to 1994 and remind you the Rwandan genocide. Here is what you said:
If we use the word ‘genocide’ and are seen as doing nothing, what will be the effect on the November [congressional] election?
Oh! My God, did you say “November Election” Madam Ambassador? It is not surprising that we are on the eve of another election and here you are praising an African dictator who committed a genocide killing more than 400 ethnic Anuaks in a single day. If this was in Iran, I know you would have been all over the media and on shuttle diplomacy between Moscow and Beijing to sanction Iran. I am not a fun of Iran, please don’t take me wrong. But, what about Ethiopia and the Ethiopian people? Are you telling me that the life of 400 ethic Anuaks is worth noting as long as Zenawi is serving American interest? Madam Ambassador, you are the only person in 1994 that had trouble calling the genocide in Rwanda genocide. This is exactly why, I still believe that you are from a different planet. It seems to me that, as long as you are on election year, you refuse to be guided by principle, the truth, ethics or morality. You tend to say anything; I mean anything that you think influences the outcome of the election in favor you.

Madam Ambassador, do you remember the “Kent State Massacre”? I know you do, though you were five years old at the time. More than 42 years after the massacre, the US media is still in critique of the Kent State shooting, and the families of the victims are still mourning. The Kent State shooting, took the life of 4 people and wounded 9 others. Madam Ambassador, your Mr. “world-class mind” killed 200 and wounded more than thousands just seven years ago. How can we Ethiopians forget a national tragedy that shocked the nation just seven years ago when Americans remember the Boston Massacre [1770], the Baylor Massacre [1778] and the Kent State Massacre [1970]? In the November Massacre [2005 in Ethiopia] or in all of the massacres here in the US, the perpetrators are not great minds because great minds don’t kill people who seek freedom. It’s the little mind that kills people and it’s also the little mind that praises killers. Madam Ambassador, your recent speech in the same city that I went to college reminds me the following quote by Nicholas Boileau:
However big the fool, there is always a bigger fool to admire him.
Madam Ambassador, great minds like MLK died [assassinated by little minds] so that you can be judged by the content of your character and sit where you are sitting now. The Ethiopian people whom you called great people [Yes, they are] deserve nothing less than their greatness. The only time you said the right thing on that pathetic speech, is when you said the ‘great people’ of Ethiopia. Remember, this did not move me at all because even a dead clock is correct twice a day. Madam Ambassador, you said:
I suspect we all feel it deeply unfair to lose such a talented and vital leader so soon, when he still had so much more to give.
You are absolutely right. So much more to give to America, but so much more to imprison and so much more to torture and kill in Ethiopia. You don’t know how much antacid medication I took, after I heard your unabashed speech.

Don’t worry Madam Ambassador; I have power just like you do, tough my power comes once every four year. I live in Northern Virginia, where every single vote matters this November for your struggling boss. I will make sure that I cast my first republican vote in my life, so that you and your boss go back to colleges and universities [like Jendayi Frazer] and talk whatever you want to talk. Here, at least, I have the option to ignore you.

Though I didn’t live much in Addis, I love Addis. I really do. Addis is the pride of Africa, where the OAU was formed. It is the first black city, where the UN Security Council convened. Addis is the first, may be the only capital city in the world founded by blacks. Well, as it is a city of hope and expectations, Addis is also a city of sorrow and grief. It’s a city, where dictators of all kinds and their supporters mislead the people with their venomous misguided speeches. Here is an excerpt from one of the misguided speeches:
True, he [Meles] never belied any lack of confidence in his judgments. He was tough, unsentimental and sometimes unyielding. And, of course, he had little patience for fools, or “idiots,” as he liked to call them.
(Susan Rice)

Madam Ambassador, if you think your speech was aimed at telling the Ethiopian people about the ‘judgment’ of Meles , I think you wasted time and resources talking a little too much and a little too long. The Ethiopian people, know Meles. In fact, now they also know you and your poor judgment.

Madam Ambassador, you said: He [Meles] was uncommonly wise – able to see the big picture and the long game. Which big picture and which long game Madam? In his 21 years in power, he built an army where more than 90% of the commanders are form his ethnic group. He built a huge security apparatus, where the key personnel at every level of the apparatus come from his ethnic base in Tigray. He built an economic empire, that controls the commanding heights of the Ethiopian economy. In this economic empire, the emperor, the princes & princess, the lords and the vassals all cone from a region Meles calls “My home”. Politically, Meles’ party [TPLF] controls power at every level. For your information, Ethiopia has a population of close to 90 million people out of which only 6% are Tigreans who are the power base of Meles Zenawi. Madam Ambassador, this is your man with big picture and long game. What is big in Meles Zenawi, or you just don’t know what the word big means living in Big Apple. Look, Madam, Meles created a political system where his 6% minority group dominates 94% of the Ethiopian population. If this is what you call big, your vocabulary lacks the antonym of big.

Madam Ambassador, you can say anything you want about Meles Zenawi when you are tasked with writing his biography, but when you address the Ethiopian people, please watch your mouth and speak the truth. You told us how close you two were, if this is true, I’m afraid he may have infected you. Dear Madam Ambassador, you must visit an Ethiopian priest to get sanitized. The Ethiopian people know freedom no less than you know, the only problem is that their freedom is taken away and their human right is violated by a man whom you called a man of judgment. Madam Ambassador, not only Meles, but you too have a serious lapse of judgment.

Dear Madam, I strongly believe you and the administration you serve are responsible for every abuse, torture, and murder that Meles inflicted on the Ethiopian people.

We shall overcome!
[email protected]

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 13 Aug 2020, 03:03

:lol:

Libtards losing it, after Harris' pick:

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 13 Aug 2020, 03:40

Zmeselo wrote:
13 Aug 2020, 02:36
Ethiopians too, have awoken about this woman's shenanigans. Eritreans don't stand alone, anymore!

Susan Rice, a US diplomat who loves dictators
Well, then how come she didn't love the Agame dictator? Ooops, I forgot he is a democrat. :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
Please wait, video is loading...

Afdeyu

Post by Afdeyu » 13 Aug 2020, 09:54

That one is classic!!! :lol:
She could not fake it, her inner soul took over her and could not lie with a serious face :lol:
quindibu wrote:
12 Aug 2020, 23:14
Awash wrote:
Speaking of elections

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 13 Aug 2020, 13:38

Kamala Harris’ ex-lover Willie Brown tells her to REFUSE Joe Biden’s VP nomination and gun for attorney general role instead because it has ‘real power’
https://www.newsbreakapp.com/n/0Pqo5WWQ ... d=04KjlsHc

Afdeyu

Post by Afdeyu » 13 Aug 2020, 13:45

That’s funny 😆! Who would listen to willie the loser who lost such a high quality potential wifey material :lol:
I’m sure he’s regretting for losing her back then
Awash wrote:
13 Aug 2020, 13:38
Kamala Harris’ ex-lover Willie Brown tells her to REFUSE Joe Biden’s VP nomination and gun for attorney general role instead because it has ‘real power’
https://www.newsbreakapp.com/n/0Pqo5WWQ ... d=04KjlsHc

Aurorae

Post by Aurorae » 14 Aug 2020, 01:19

Zmeselo,

You are wrong on Collin Powell. At the time, he was the secretary of state, and he was told by the president to say to the American people about the stuff you mentioned. If Isayas orders Yemane to deliver to the public a wrong information , would Yemane refuse ? In Collin Powell's case, he was given the wrong information. That was the reason he resigned. BTW, the Collin Powell military invasion doctrine, developed in the 70's as result of the Vietnam fiasco, was violated against Collin Powell's advice. Hence, the US military after defeating Iraqi military. found itself consumed by the insurgency. . Had President Bush listened to General Collin Powell instead of Vice-President Chaney and Secretary of Defense, Donald Rumsfeld. the insurgency would have been eliminated within days. Even the ISSIS fiasco would not have happened. Collin was a bright military strategist. I believe, he would have made a good president too.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 14 Aug 2020, 02:35

Afdeyu wrote:
13 Aug 2020, 09:54
She could not fake it, her inner soul took over her and could not lie with a serious face :lol:
quindibu wrote:
Awash wrote:
Speaking of elections
Afdeyu

dear buda .. i am the only guy have answer for this heroine action ...

Democracy is not Xbox where u plug and u play... Democracy take time the learning curve is very long.. Ethiopia cant have a prefect democracy election or the first try even we might need 100 election trial run. u cant give democracy to people without training them for long time

for example full democracy given to Eritrean people to vote on their independent and they voted for independent guess what had they have a second chance they would have change of heart... some people might say Eritrean people are not educated that is why they vote for independent okay how about UK people they vote to break away from EU and they r in big trouble .....

that is why the American doesn't give the people full democracy ... the American election run on representative democracy... if u dont know this i give a lot of lecture on the subject pls google ER. UNDER MY NAME

LET ME lower it to your level.. for example an army the first day u give them gun, u dont send them to war. they have to have many training including playing fake war .. take air force u dont tell them to jump out of sky the first day u give them parachute. it take time for them to sky worthy so why everyone think democracy should be prefect the same day we declare our constitution ... American election still not prefect they still working on it why everyone expect a prefect election from Ethiopia.

for Ethiopia having only election is the biggest step .. how in hell u put down...an election trail then doctorial regime like Eritrea we should be compere to Eritrea and Sudan not USA... IN FACT 100% WIN FOR TPLF is mathematically is legit win .. if u dont understand how TPLF GOT 100% WIN again i explain it perfectly google it under my name

Afdeyu

Post by Afdeyu » 14 Aug 2020, 11:33

Are you sure you didn’t crack up and laugh when you wrote this sentence;
“ IN FACT 100% WIN FOR TPLF is mathematically is legit win ..” 😂 only in Tplf world it’s possible
Last edited by Afdeyu on 14 Aug 2020, 15:06, edited 1 time in total.

Afdeyu

Post by Afdeyu » 14 Aug 2020, 15:05

Are you sure you didn’t crack up and laugh when you wrote this sentence;
“ IN FACT 100% WIN FOR TPLF is mathematically is legit win ..” 😂 only in Tplf world it’s possible

For your info if you give the Eritrean people a chance to vote they would vote 99 % independence again ...no body cares what you think about this, but don’t lie to yourself by saying it was a mistake. Eritrea problem is dictatorship which has nothing to do with being independent or not (and you know it you just want to twist the truth)...Socialist Isaias is the problem, not independence)

Besides, if you give Tigray people a chance to vote I am sure majority would vote for separation. Isaias & Abiy & tplf trying to stop the inevitable but it will happen in your life time. Will it be democratic? Probably not, but error of view or Your perspective is all about economy and money, but having your Your own sovereignty is bigger than that... it’s about pride on your identity, heritage, language, history. We can take example of that inside Ethiopia small tribes wanting their own state like Sidama or in Europe Brexit...It’s not all about money
Anyway, like it or not Tigray will have to choose soon or surrender to the Ethiopian empire and get assimilated. What’s your choice? Abiy and Isaias intentions are for getting rid off tplf and forming a united country where you tigres as minorities assimilate, But in my opinion the consequence of their actions and the making of Abiy a dictator like Isaias, is creating the unintended result Or opposite Of what is wanted, and pushing the tigres to go the British way out off eu. Which camp are you in?

Sesenayu
Ethoash wrote:
14 Aug 2020, 02:35
Afdeyu wrote:
13 Aug 2020, 09:54
quindibu wrote:
Awash wrote:
Speaking of elections
Afdeyu

dear buda .. i am the only guy have answer for this heroine action ...

Democracy is not Xbox where u plug and u play... Democracy take time the learning curve is very long.. Ethiopia cant have a prefect democracy election or the first try even we might need 100 election trial run. u cant give democracy to people without training them for long time

for example full democracy given to Eritrean people to vote on their independent and they voted for independent guess what had they have a second chance they would have change of heart... some people might say Eritrean people are not educated that is why they vote for independent okay how about UK people they vote to break away from EU and they r in big trouble .....

that is why the American doesn't give the people full democracy ... the American election run on representative democracy... if u dont know this i give a lot of lecture on the subject pls google ER. UNDER MY NAME

LET ME lower it to your level.. for example an army the first day u give them gun, u dont send them to war. they have to have many training including playing fake war .. take air force u dont tell them to jump out of sky the first day u give them parachute. it take time for them to sky worthy so why everyone think democracy should be prefect the same day we declare our constitution ... American election still not prefect they still working on it why everyone expect a prefect election from Ethiopia.

for Ethiopia having only election is the biggest step .. how in hell u put down...an election trail then doctorial regime like Eritrea we should be compere to Eritrea and Sudan not USA... IN FACT 100% WIN FOR TPLF is mathematically is legit win .. if u dont understand how TPLF GOT 100% WIN again i explain it perfectly google it under my name