Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Axumezana

Re: Warning -Civil War in the making!

Post by Axumezana » 08 Aug 2020, 16:54

Why is every wrong thing happening in Ethiopia blamed on TPLF? That is called demonization and character assassination for evil political short term gain. I support those that criticize TPLF based on rational evidence but blaming TPLF for every problem has to be stopped. Hundred lies can't equate to one truth!

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 20 Jul 2021, 19:03

From history file!

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 20 Jul 2021, 19:16

Kichamo Komalo - Terrorism has no border. All affected and concerned should squash it wherever it may be. KIFFU!

Axumezana wrote:
29 Jul 2020, 17:06
As far as Abiy continues to allow Isaias( Abiy's peace champion") to interfare into the internal issues of Ethiopia the country is going to be engulfed by civil war that no body can't determine it's out come. It is high time that Abiy dumps Isaias!

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 22 Aug 2021, 13:50

Abiy it is never late for forgiveness and reconcilation to save Ethiopia, even if it requires your resignation, that is the test of the claim you have about your love of Ethiopia. ! Ethiopia is Oromo, Tigray, Amhara, Afar, Somalia etc, and Ethiopia is PP, TPLF, OLA etc. Ethiopia is it's history and it's future including the call / purpose it has God for the future. Ethiopia are the mountains , rivers and all the land scape of Ethiopia. Ethiopia is the culture, faith and tradition of it's people. Ethiopia means me and you. God created me as a soverign human and Ethiopian and compromising my soverignity by ethnic profiling and arresting me as non Ethiopian is sin against God and wrong based on human rights norms. I was arrested extrajudicially leveled as suspect and I was asked/forced to pay money even after proven innocent. That is your Ethiopia of today that persuctes it's own people, campaigns for brothers to kill each other based on the directive you have been giving and the tone you set just to save your power. Come to your senses and repent to the God who is just and full of mercy.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 22 Aug 2021, 14:00

I believe I am one of the people who tried to give timely advice on what was coming through Isaias.