Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
TGAA
Member+

Bltsegena party led by Abiy is rotten tribal institution devoid of Moral compass.

Post by TGAA » 06 Aug 2020, 19:08

Abiy has sent an expression of condolence to the victims of the Beirut explosion, and as the prime minister of Ethiopia, sending condolence is appropriate, and expected. However, we know that in the country he is a prime minister of an Ethnic cleansing has taken place. More than 200 have lost their lives (130 Lebanese died of the explosion) and thousands upon thousands of people lost their property. The victims of this heinous crime, don’t have a place to live or to go, still, and they are afraid that they will be a victim again; had Abiy made public condolence or any of the high echelons of the government to the victims of these crimes , or did he side anything to help them to come out of church shelters to reestablish their lives. Did his government try to provide the necessities for these victims? NO NO NO. Takele uman accompanying Shimelles were cursing Addis Ababa to find an empty space to the build statue for Hachallu, naming any building without name, to praise and glorified Hachallu, most people don’t mind that however it was obvious that it’s a propaganda overkill. All the Beltsgna leaders know for a fact that Hachallu was killed in order to target the Amharas and other nationalities and Orthodox Christians living in Oromia, and they know that is exactly what took place, but the tribalist lose their humanity sympathy when the victims are not considered “their own” Abiy and Takle Uma who brought food and sheeps to Syrian refuges for holiday , cannot help Ethiopins who escaped ethnic cleansing in shasemene is mindboggling .
Last edited by TGAA on 06 Aug 2020, 20:53, edited 2 times in total.

Za-Ilmaknun

Re: Bltsegena party led by Abiy is rotten tribal institution devoid of Moral compass.

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 06 Aug 2020, 20:08

It is the same EPRDF.. now OPDO replacing TPLF, without the prolific skills of the later. It is a naked and blatant ethnic capture of the state for exterminating those who they consider "others" in their own country. A leader who stays mum in the face of such atrocities committed against its own subjects, is tantamount to encouraging the perpetrators. Biltsigna is nothing but a shield to perpetuate the hegemonic ambitions of some who are "more equal than others." One thing is certain, tho. Those who beheaded innocent and defenseless citizens now, will definitely come for the PM's head sometime soon. It is a system that is rotten to its core and needs an immediate stop. Otherwise, read my leaps....we either do away with such systemic barbarism and bury it with its creators, or we all pay the price tenfold sooner than later.

kibramlak

Re: Bltsegena party led by Abiy is rotten tribal institution devoid of Moral compass.

Post by kibramlak » 07 Aug 2020, 06:55

History is recording. I think the way Abiy managed or tried to handle this recent genocide is pathetic. Obviouly he didnt try. Am now to the point that Abiy himself will be held responsible for the genocide committed ,, and maybe he will not have the moral ground to talk about the crimes of the ones who took shelter in Mekele

abel qael

Post by abel qael » 07 Aug 2020, 07:14

I know you are angry at meshrefet because he just arrested two Asrat TV famous personalities of Gonderam origin, while on the other hand releasing two respected Ejolie reporters of OMN TV. Meshrefet will play both of you like his oromara monkeys. Pretty soon Jawar will be free and in his place another Amharu activist will be locked in order tp balance the oromaran monkey playbook

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 07 Aug 2020, 07:17

Aziza anchie Arogi $harmuta, how is your prostitution bussiness in Meqele? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
abel qael wrote:
07 Aug 2020, 07:14
I know you are angry at meshrefet because he just arrested two Asrat TV famous personalities of Gonderam origin, while on the other hand releasing two respected Ejolie reporters of OMN TV. Meshrefet will play both of you like his oromara monkeys. Pretty soon Jawar will be free and in his place another Amharu activist will be locked in order tp balance the oromaran monkey playbook

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 07 Aug 2020, 12:05

TGAA wrote:
06 Aug 2020, 19:08
Abiy has sent an expression of condolence to the victims of the Beirut explosion, and as the prime minister of Ethiopia, sending condolence is appropriate, and expected. However, we know that in the country he is a prime minister of an Ethnic cleansing has taken place. More than 200 have lost their lives (130 Lebanese died of the explosion) and thousands upon thousands of people lost their property. The victims of this heinous crime, don’t have a place to live or to go, still, and they are afraid that they will be a victim again; had Abiy made public condolence or any of the high echelons of the government to the victims of these crimes , or did he side anything to help them to come out of church shelters to reestablish their lives. Did his government try to provide the necessities for these victims? NO NO NO. Takele uman accompanying Shimelles were cursing Addis Ababa to find an empty space to the build statue for Hachallu, naming any building without name, to praise and glorified Hachallu, most people don’t mind that however it was obvious that it’s a propaganda overkill. All the Beltsgna leaders know for a fact that Hachallu was killed in order to target the Amharas and other nationalities and Orthodox Christians living in Oromia, and they know that is exactly what took place, but the tribalist lose their humanity sympathy when the victims are not considered “their own” Abiy and Takle Uma who brought food and sheeps to Syrian refuges for holiday , cannot help Ethiopins who escaped ethnic cleansing in shasemene is mindboggling .
TGAA,

Would you mind to say the connotation of your nick, which I think must be an acronym, just out of curiosity?

This is not that a big issue, if you don’t like you can also ignore as well.

After that let me also share with you from my recent impression from an internet video I watched somewhere showing the so called Oromo protests around the cities of the world, this one was in Seattle, in the US, I think. The protesters were calling for “Justice for Sa’are Mokonnen”, “Justice for Dr. Ambachaw” and other Amhara names. There is nothing wrong in calling for justice for anybody, it is in fact the normal course of human thinking, at least for a sensible mind. But our Oromo brothers and sisters in those protests started to have sympathy for those victims after a whole year, for whatever reason and that makes them somewhat suspicious, in any case.

What is also strange here about these actors is that they were calling to “raise your mancha against the Neftegna and cut their throats” and similar hate crimes against a group of people in the country, just a couple of weeks back, claiming they, the Neftegnas, assassinated Hachalu Hundessa. At least those who committed the heinous crime on the ground thought the enemy is the Amhara people and possibly tried to revenge against the Amhara people.

Many of us questioned and warned from the onset saying if you start killing people on the ground, then guaranteed that you can’t draw any boundary between the victims on the ground. The boundary between Amhara and Oromo, two major chunks of the country’s over 100 million people, is very fluid, if any at all. So we warned that such crime will backfire before it gets started.

Those power hungry morons, who were directing those on the ground committing the crime itself, didn’t want to listen, because they didn’t care about who gets killed as far as they can come to power, their main ambition.

Now the assassin should be the PM himself and he didn’t only assassin Hachalu Hundessa but also the names those Oromo protesters are demanding “justice” for, according to their logic. I just thought that the PM is then simply out there to assassin people and doesn’t have anything else to do other than looking for people to assassin.

But I have one important question for you which is based on your own allegations:

Do you also have the accurate and concrete figures of the actual victims of the recent mayhem in our country? If you don’t have the number, then isn’t it a crime itself to accuse someone else of a capital crime of “ethnic cleansing” without being in a position to substantiate the allegation?
If it was indeed an ethnic cleansing, then it must have purposely and actually targeted a given group of people in the country, which is characterized by given identities, like ethnic background, religious doctrine, social futures, and many other similar common characteristics of the victims.
I said purposely and actually, because in the absence of these two qualities, it could be more difficult to substantiate the heinous crime of ethnic cleansing, I am afraid. Don’t you think?

It is possible that the victims of the heinous crime, which is tragic regardless of who they are, may not have a place of shelter and other basic supplies but do you also mind to say how many others have been through such tragic circumstances just during the last 2 or so years? They should be supported, I agree, but do you also think there sufficient capacity to support all the victims of such crimes in the country? Ethiopia is trying its best, right now at least I think, to pull itself from the abject poverty it has been in for a substantial long period of time and by all accounts it faces a multitude of challenges right now to overcome all of them at the same time:

- It is facing a global pandemic, fighting against which costs substantial resources, which the country can hardly afford and has to ask for external support.
- It is facing an extremely dangerous locust swarm of uncommon nature, which poses an existential threat for a substantial sector of the country’s population, and it is seeking an external support for this as well.
- It is facing an external force which is posing a danger against the sovereignty and territorial integrity of the country by a more formidable power of the region and beyond, and the country needs to get prepared to defend itself and this challenge itself costs the nation substantial expenditure of the meager resources it can afford.
- Internally the country is facing a multitude of adversaries, which on the surface look like a political opposition to those in power, but deep inside it represents that they are determined to challenge the continuity of the nation and its territorial integrity and the country needs to be prepared for the challenge on that front as well and this too costs the nation from its meager resource.
- The country needs to fight with all the possible capacity it has to fight against poverty and it needs to invest the resources it has got to overcome the problem down the road, which costs then more resources at least for now.
- The list is long but suffice here to show the bigger picture of the challenge the country is facing itself right now.

But could you please say if the government can also afford to support ALL THE VICTIMS in addition to your blame that it didn’t come to their assistance in time of their needs?

Now, let me cut this message short and promise you to come back on the issues of naming parks/roads in the name of Hachalu and the other issues of your alleged “tribal politics” of those in power.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 07 Aug 2020, 12:34

Hachalu Hundessa was savagely assassinated on the street of the capital city of the country by some individuals, possible to ignite the population for an up rise and then topple those in power in a chaotic situation. An innocent soul was used as a biblical sacrificial lamb for the ambition of the power mongers to come to power in the country, which couldn’t challenge those in power by peaceful means and unseat them. Unfortunate for the innocent soul to have been lost in such a way, it seems now to me that his death was not in vain for the over-all political future of the country.

There is a saying which goes like: “God protects Ethiopia” and it didn’t disappoint this time around as well. I am not that religious but one can’t ignore such glaring prophesies which is open before our very eyes.

The mercenaries who killed Hachalu were caught by government and now they reportedly admitted to have committed the heinous crime. Not only they admitted but also the authorities have proven the crime using different forensic and crime investigation techniques and many details of those who conspired and planned and gave order for the crime have been ascertained.

I can’t say with a degree of certainty about for how long such evil acts have been practiced in the name of political activism on our people but by all imaginations, Hachalu was not the first.

The big lesson gained from the latest crime is that the perpetrators will not be allowed any more to do with an impunity anymore. That is why I say Hachalu’s death is not in vain, thanks God here.

If that is the case, then the claim that Hachalu has not deserved any special treatment, like raising a monument, naming parks and roads after his name, and the likes from those in power is similarly a baseless accusation. The young man was offered as sacrificial lamb so that the nation will stand on a better footing to defend itself from external and internal foes alike using the lessons drawn from his death in the future. Many enemies were exposed through his death. The nation need to remember this innocent soul, while standing on a better footing in the future to defend itself.

Monuments are raised for those who are still living and witnessing history and not for those who have already died. Hachalu should be remembered in my view not only in Oromia region and the capital city, where he called home, but also elsewhere in the country so that the lessons gained from his death are kept and preserved for the coming generations, at least in my view. This is not just a common assassination, but once in a generation opportunity for the nation to draw a lesson from.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 12 Aug 2020, 02:27

DefendTheTruth wrote:
07 Aug 2020, 12:05
TGAA wrote:
06 Aug 2020, 19:08
TGAA,

Would you mind to say the connotation of your nick, which I think must be an acronym, just out of curiosity?

This is not that a big issue, if you don’t like you can also ignore as well.

After that let me also share with you from my recent impression from an internet video I watched somewhere showing the so called Oromo protests around the cities of the world, this one was in Seattle, in the US, I think. The protesters were calling for “Justice for Sa’are Mokonnen”, “Justice for Dr. Ambachaw” and other Amhara names. There is nothing wrong in calling for justice for anybody, it is in fact the normal course of human thinking, at least for a sensible mind. But our Oromo brothers and sisters in those protests started to have sympathy for those victims after a whole year, for whatever reason and that makes them somewhat suspicious, in any case.

What is also strange here about these actors is that they were calling to “raise your mancha against the Neftegna and cut their throats” and similar hate crimes against a group of people in the country, just a couple of weeks back, claiming they, the Neftegnas, assassinated Hachalu Hundessa. At least those who committed the heinous crime on the ground thought the enemy is the Amhara people and possibly tried to revenge against the Amhara people.

Many of us questioned and warned from the onset saying if you start killing people on the ground, then guaranteed that you can’t draw any boundary between the victims on the ground. The boundary between Amhara and Oromo, two major chunks of the country’s over 100 million people, is very fluid, if any at all. So we warned that such crime will backfire before it gets started.

Those power hungry morons, who were directing those on the ground committing the crime itself, didn’t want to listen, because they didn’t care about who gets killed as far as they can come to power, their main ambition.

Now the assassin should be the PM himself and he didn’t only assassin Hachalu Hundessa but also the names those Oromo protesters are demanding “justice” for, according to their logic. I just thought that the PM is then simply out there to assassin people and doesn’t have anything else to do other than looking for people to assassin.

But I have one important question for you which is based on your own allegations:

Do you also have the accurate and concrete figures of the actual victims of the recent mayhem in our country? If you don’t have the number, then isn’t it a crime itself to accuse someone else of a capital crime of “ethnic cleansing” without being in a position to substantiate the allegation?
If it was indeed an ethnic cleansing, then it must have purposely and actually targeted a given group of people in the country, which is characterized by given identities, like ethnic background, religious doctrine, social futures, and many other similar common characteristics of the victims.
I said purposely and actually, because in the absence of these two qualities, it could be more difficult to substantiate the heinous crime of ethnic cleansing, I am afraid. Don’t you think?

It is possible that the victims of the heinous crime, which is tragic regardless of who they are, may not have a place of shelter and other basic supplies but do you also mind to say how many others have been through such tragic circumstances just during the last 2 or so years? They should be supported, I agree, but do you also think there sufficient capacity to support all the victims of such crimes in the country? Ethiopia is trying its best, right now at least I think, to pull itself from the abject poverty it has been in for a substantial long period of time and by all accounts it faces a multitude of challenges right now to overcome all of them at the same time:

- It is facing a global pandemic, fighting against which costs substantial resources, which the country can hardly afford and has to ask for external support.
- It is facing an extremely dangerous locust swarm of uncommon nature, which poses an existential threat for a substantial sector of the country’s population, and it is seeking an external support for this as well.
- It is facing an external force which is posing a danger against the sovereignty and territorial integrity of the country by a more formidable power of the region and beyond, and the country needs to get prepared to defend itself and this challenge itself costs the nation substantial expenditure of the meager resources it can afford.
- Internally the country is facing a multitude of adversaries, which on the surface look like a political opposition to those in power, but deep inside it represents that they are determined to challenge the continuity of the nation and its territorial integrity and the country needs to be prepared for the challenge on that front as well and this too costs the nation from its meager resource.
- The country needs to fight with all the possible capacity it has to fight against poverty and it needs to invest the resources it has got to overcome the problem down the road, which costs then more resources at least for now.
- The list is long but suffice here to show the bigger picture of the challenge the country is facing itself right now.

But could you please say if the government can also afford to support ALL THE VICTIMS in addition to your blame that it didn’t come to their assistance in time of their needs?

Now, let me cut this message short and promise you to come back on the issues of naming parks/roads in the name of Hachalu and the other issues of your alleged “tribal politics” of those in power.
Let me start with a lighter note: The acronym represents the initials of Band of Brothers, Most still alive on the good earth, one is no longer.
You are spot on in your assessment of the uncanny nature of the Ethiopian politics. For most politician or so called activist the Ethiopian people are the means to an end, never consider them as end in and of themselves. That why you see all the strange bedfellows coming together to further their contrived agendas at the expense of Ethiopian people, though we know for fact that if given the chance to succeed as you alluded to they will be on each other’s throat. OLF supporters sheding their crocodile tears for Sare and Ambachew , and waving OLF and Weyane in unison is a funny and a sad spectacle altogether. It’s just expediency gone amok. I am sure that Abiy has nothing to do with Hachallu killing; I suspected way before his killing that there was something sinister simmering under. I picked up the clues from the cocky confidence shown by jawar and all others who were calling for Abiy’s blood. I actually though it is going to be a direct assassination attempt. However, the jawar’s camp aimed way high as it were , it was an attempt to assassinate the whole country. On this though, Abiy was not an innocent victim especially given the experience of two crises he had beforehand.
Now I will try to answer the specific questions you raised.” Do you also have the accurate and concrete figures of the actual victims of the recent mayhem in our country? If you don’t have the number, then isn’t it a crime itself to accuse someone else of a capital crime of “ethnic cleansing” without being in a position to substantiate the allegation? “
Let us start from the government report: the number of people killed in Oromia After Hachallue murder is close to 230. These people didn’t die because of natural disaster such as an earthquake or similar natural disasters; They were killed because of who they were and what their religion affiliation was. What was the government involvement ,the police, the army. Was the violence spontaneous or organized. Was the victims were randomly attacked on specifically targeted. Please take time to hear it reveled a lot as what went in shasemene. This interview by a brother to his sister who was in shasemene at the time of the attack. It really gives you a clear picture of what took place. They both are Oromos and they speak Afan Oromo, and you will hear how she was able to help many Amharas from the attack . you hear how many ormos were able exchanged their homes to save their neighbors house from burning. However, the same Oromo woman who was able to help others needed to be saved by other muslim Oromos because she is a Christian Oromo. If this is not ethnic and religion specific cleansing I don’t know what it is ? I appreciate your feedback after you hear it.
www.facebook.com/100012391170623/videos ... 305253266/

The other issues you raised whether the government has a financial wherewithal to help the victims of the attack in light of the cascade of problems the government has to deal with.
The first thing the government needs to do is officially acknowledge its failure to protect its citizens the most precious possession, their LIFE.
The government should have gone where the victims are sheltered give theme support and promise them that they will never be a victim again
The government can help citizens with whatever resource it has. Most of all, it can encourage individuals and civic organization to take the lead to help or raise fund etc.
The government should acknowledge that the victims were not attacked because they were involved in some kind of conflict. They were a target and the government should not equate their victimhood as if they were voluntarily involved in some kind of brawl. To do this is an insulted to the victims.
Whether the government help material wise really doesn’t matter that much , but Standing with the victims, acknowledging their suffering , and promising to provide them security is the most important thing the government can do to the victims. It where Abiy’s government failed the most. Still even know the victims are fearful that they going to be victims again. That is not forgivable .

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 17 Jan 2022, 16:51

አሁን ከደረስንበት አንፃር ለዳስሳ