Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Mereja.TV

የኢትዮጵያ ሚዲያዎች ትብብር የሳተላይት ስርጭት ወደኢትዮጵያ፣ ምስራቅ አፍሪካ እና መካከለኛው ምስራቅ

Post by Mereja.TV » 06 Aug 2020, 05:09

ኢትዮጵያን ካጋጠሟት እጅግ ውስብስብ ችግሮች ለማዳን የተለያዩ ጠቃሚ ሃሳቦችን እና ገንቢ ትችቶችን የሚያቀርቡ ነፃ ሚዲያዎች ወሳኝ ሚና እንደሚጫወቱ ይታወቃል። ስለዚህም ኢትዮ360፣ መረጃ ቲቪ፣ አዲስ ድምጽ፣ ምንሊክ ቲቪ እና ሌሎችም የኢትዮጵያዊነት አጀንዳ የሚያራምዱ ሚዲያዎች በመተባበር ፕሮግራሞቻቸውን በሳተላይት ቲቪ ለኢትዮጵያ ህዝብ በማቅረብ ላይ ይገኛሉ። እነዚህ ሚዲያዎች የፈጠሩት ማህበር የሳተላይት ወጪውን መሸፈን እንዲያስችለው ይህን የጎፈንድሚ ፔጅ ከፍተናል። እዚህ ሊንክ ላይ ይጫኑ። ለትብብርዎ እናመሰግናለን። የሳተላይት ቲቪ ቀጥታ ስርጭቱን እዚህ ላይ በስልክዎ ወይም ኮምፒዩተርዎ መከታተል ይችላሉ → mereja.com/live

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: የኢትዮጵያ ሚዲያዎች ትብብር የሳተላይት ስርጭት ወደኢትዮጵያ፣ ምስራቅ አፍሪካ እና መካከለኛው ምስራቅ

Post by Ethoash » 06 Aug 2020, 07:45

የኢትዬዽያ አጀንዳ ያለው ሚድያ ስትል። ኦኤምኤንን ማጠቃለል አለበት የትግራይን ሚድያ ማጠቃለል አለብት ። የአማራ ሚድያ ተስብስቦ የኢትዬዽያ ሚድያ ቢል ማን ይስማዋል በዛ ላይ ፖለቲካ ፪፬ ስዓት ለማወራት ሕዝብ ገንዘብ ከስጡዋቹሁ አኔ ምን አገባኝ። አረ በፈጠራቹሁ ስለገበሬው ችግር ወርዳቹሁ እዩ ። ችግሩም የሚቀረፍበትን መንገድ ፈልጉ ። ስለቴክኖለጂ አውሩ ። ለኢትዬዽያ የሚጠቅም ነገር ብታወሩበት ምን ያህል ተጠቅማቹሁ ሀገሪቱን ትጠቅሙ ነበር።

ብዙ ባወራሁ ግን ማን ይስማኛል ብዬ። ፖለቲካ ብዙ ገንዘብ የሚያስገኝ ይመስላል ግን አንድ የመኪና ድርጅት በማስተዋወቅ ትርፋማ ብታረጉት ነገ እኮ እናተው ላይ ነው ማስታወቅያ የሚያወጣው ተባብራቹሁ ተስራላቹሁ። ከባንኮች ጋራ ከትላልቅ እንዱስትሪዎች ጋራ መስራት ትችላላቹሁ እዚህ ታክሲ ነጂዎችና ፓርኪንግ ጥረተኞችን ከምታስችግሩ።

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 06 Aug 2020, 07:58

Ethoash wrote:
06 Aug 2020, 07:45
የኢትዬዽያ አጀንዳ ያለው ሚድያ ስትል። ኦኤምኤንን ማጠቃለል አለበት የትግራይን ሚድያ ማጠቃለል አለብት ። የአማራ ሚድያ ተስብስቦ የኢትዬዽያ ሚድያ ቢል ማን ይስማዋል በዛ ላይ ፖለቲካ ፪፬ ስዓት ለማወራት ሕዝብ ገንዘብ ከስጡዋቹሁ አኔ ምን አገባኝ። አረ በፈጠራቹሁ ስለገበሬው ችግር ወርዳቹሁ እዩ ። ችግሩም የሚቀረፍበትን መንገድ ፈልጉ ። ስለቴክኖለጂ አውሩ ። ለኢትዬዽያ የሚጠቅም ነገር ብታወሩበት ምን ያህል ተጠቅማቹሁ ሀገሪቱን ትጠቅሙ ነበር።

ብዙ ባወራሁ ግን ማን ይስማኛል ብዬ። ፖለቲካ ብዙ ገንዘብ የሚያስገኝ ይመስላል ግን አንድ የመኪና ድርጅት በማስተዋወቅ ትርፋማ ብታረጉት ነገ እኮ እናተው ላይ ነው ማስታወቅያ የሚያወጣው ተባብራቹሁ ተስራላቹሁ። ከባንኮች ጋራ ከትላልቅ እንዱስትሪዎች ጋራ መስራት ትችላላቹሁ እዚህ ታክሲ ነጂዎችና ፓርኪንግ ጥረተኞችን ከምታስችግሩ።
Everything starts and ends here with "GoGundMe" and the rest is a subsidiary issue.

Where do you think those so called "political analysts" earn their living while sitting the 24hrs a day you are talking about on tv camera??

We have to feed them, while getting our earnings from park attendance, dish washing and all the likes. FullStop!

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 06 Aug 2020, 12:21

Ethoash wrote:

These are clustered together because they do not have the funding and economic muscle that TMH and OMN and ESAT has. It ain't about coming together for what you thought. :mrgreen: Juts so you know.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 06 Aug 2020, 13:15

I am a fair person. I am not saying the said media are biased because I am at least for now Inon judgmental. But I am also able to guess what is not going to work.
The go fund which posted here in ER is not going to work. Here is why.
Go fund me , the internet born money getting scheme is time specific.
As an example a person who has a serious illness, who has no money or health insurance might appeal to the generosity of fellow human beings. Some people could respond. The guy is not saying because I am terribly sick, I am not going to work the rest of my life so go fund me. If he says that he will not collect a penny.
Well what the said media is asking sounds the same. You Ethiopians need our political wisdom to be enlightened so you should go fund us for a time that will no have end.
Yours truly believe, it is a terrible idea ; it is not going to work.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 06 Aug 2020, 16:51

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
06 Aug 2020, 13:15
I am a fair person. I am not saying the said media are biased because I am at least for now Inon judgmental. But I am also able to guess what is not going to work.
The go fund which posted here in ER is not going to work. Here is why.
Go fund me , the internet born money getting scheme is time specific.
As an example a person who has a serious illness, who has no money or health insurance might appeal to the generosity of fellow human beings. Some people could respond. The guy is not saying because I am terribly sick, I am not going to work the rest of my life so go fund me. If he says that he will not collect a penny.
Well what the said media is asking sounds the same. You Ethiopians need our political wisdom to be enlightened so you should go fund us for a time that will no have end.
Yours truly believe, it is a terrible idea ; it is not going to work.
Sam,

I feel the same way; at least, I follow Ethio 360 and think it's a worth while media. And those who complain about Mereja TV, ER, what have you done besides complaining lately? Don't hate just because some folks are not fully sold on p2 or what have you! They re voices that need to be heard.

Yeah! they find too many flows in Dr. Abiy's Ethiopian government maybe but, they have also given qualified support. No one gives credit to that; I say those who say they're TPLF agents are full of it. If TPLF has such kind of "friends", they shouldn't worry about any of their "enemies". :P

Having said that, do you realize thus far, they've $67,331 raised of $75,000 goal in gofundme! Not bad at all!

https://www.gofundme.com/f/your-support ... y_link-tip

Abere

Post by Abere » 10 Aug 2020, 15:55

These are real media that have to be supported. Unlike ESAT, OMN, DW , EBC which are funded either foreign countries or by the genocidal so-called Abiy government,their support comes from the broad mass, Ethiopians aspiring for democratic change, the dissolution and demise of ethnic Apartheid. With even little or no resources, these free media are beating the crap out of all tribal funded media like OMN, DW and EBC. They are the voice of the voiceless. If these media were not available, the world would not know or listen the genocide of non-Oromos by the so-called Oromos now. If it were not for Ethio 360, no one would learn of what PP-OLF were planning as we now learnt very well from the horse's mouth, Shimelis Abdissa. Support these free media, if you are free thinkers or are free of the shackles of your OLF, TPLF thugs

tlel

Post by tlel » 05 Sep 2020, 15:44

Ethoash wrote:

OMN=Oromo (ethnic) Muslim Network= Nothing to do with Ethiopia