Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
EthioRedSea

UN should force Ethiopia to allow direct international flights to Mekelle, Tigray

Post by EthioRedSea » 02 Aug 2020, 19:19

Tigray needs direct international flights for business and tourism.Stop overs in Addis Abeba is getting difficult as Ethiopia has become anti-Tigray. Tigrayans in diaspora are simply scared to fly to Addis Abeba.
There were cases where Tigrayans were threatened and their luggage stolen.

The trade with other countries has suffered much because of corona and that there is no direct flight to Tigray. The UN and AU should intervene and force Ethiopia to enable direct flight from anywhere in the world to Mekelle, Tigray.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: UN should force Ethiopia to allow direct international flights to Mekelle, Tigray

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 02 Aug 2020, 19:23

You must be disturbed brain, do you know UN with any country relation and mandate???

EthioRedSea

Re: UN should force Ethiopia to allow direct international flights to Mekelle, Tigray

Post by EthioRedSea » 02 Aug 2020, 19:44

I discussed this with a friend who worked in the UN. He said there is a possibility if a government blocks transport of good and persons to a population in a certain region and the central government is hostile to the population.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 02 Aug 2020, 19:48

EthioRedSea wrote:
02 Aug 2020, 19:44
I discussed this with a friend who worked in the UN. He said there is a possibility if a government blocks transport of good and persons to a population in a certain region and the central government is hostile to the population.
But who is UN to care the main hostile running the country???

EthioRedSea

Post by EthioRedSea » 02 Aug 2020, 19:58

USA or Israel can force Ethiopia to allow direct international flights to Mekelle. The UN might be divided as some countries support Abiy Amed's regime.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 02 Aug 2020, 20:46

EthioRedSea wrote:
02 Aug 2020, 19:58
USA or Israel can force Ethiopia to allow direct international flights to Mekelle. The UN might be divided as some countries support Abiy Amed's regime.
You just mentioned the two main enemies???

Gbitew

Post by Gbitew » 02 Aug 2020, 23:35

TPLF can directly order Israel and the US to commence direct flight to Mekele and facilitate international trade through the export of " kulkwal" to stabilize the global market and promote global order!

EthioRedSea

Post by EthioRedSea » 03 Aug 2020, 02:11

USA and Israel are not enemies of Tigray. Tigray is part of the greater Judo-Christian Community. We are also part of all semetic peoples. Tigray supports Islam in general as one of the oldest mosques in the world is in Tigray.

USA and Israel will support Tigray not for economic reasons but because the Israeli history begins in Tigray or Aksum. Israel will not try to destroy a region which is part of it's history. The Aksumite Kingdom and Israel are historically connected. Some say Tigray to be more culturally jewish than Israel as Tigray's jewish tradition has not been exposed to influences from other cultures. We are not Black Jews. We are Tigrayans and we have our own history, language and culture.

Tigrigna is a mix of Geez, Coptic, Hebrew and Arabic.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 03 Aug 2020, 05:59

i think the best way to force Ethiopian airlines to open international flight to golden city. is very simple all golden should fly otherairliness to fly direct to Saudi Arabia and from Saudi Arabia direct flight to Golden city.. how u do that by establishing your own airline that fly from Saudi Arabia to golden city ,,, then expand it to have direct flight from GB the job is done.

EthioRedSea

Post by EthioRedSea » 03 Aug 2020, 07:33

Ethoash wrote:
03 Aug 2020, 05:59
i think the best way to force Ethiopian airlines to open international flight to golden city. is very simple all golden should fly otherairliness to fly direct to Saudi Arabia and from Saudi Arabia direct flight to Golden city.. how u do that by establishing your own airline that fly from Saudi Arabia to golden city ,,, then expand it to have direct flight from GB the job is done.
This sounds much better. I hope Tigray Airlines could start soon. Tigray is loosing billions of dollars. Future plans to invest in Tigray are simply cancelled as troubled Ethiopia is not safe.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 03 Aug 2020, 08:35

These agames really have IQ of chimps. No offense to the chimps.
So long the barren, beggar, dirty, conniving tigray and its filthy agame tribe are part of Ethiopia's territory, the whole Ethiopia's skys are controlled by the Ethiopians federal govt.
Any none authorized plane in Ethiopian skies will get shot down.
You idiots have a choice to make if you want to live in peace and enjoy Ethiopia just like the other tribes.
You should kneel down to Ethiopia's rules and regulations and live cut to your minority size or declare your independence and get in more freaking trouble. And if you do that, trust me there won't be a single plane coming/going to your dirty region. Both Eritrea and Ethiopia will not allow any plane destined to the dead tiny tigray republic or out of it through their skies.
Agames are the most stupid people, I mean rats in the world.
What is next? Fly your flag alongside Ethiopia's flag at the UN? Open embassies in the shed of Ethiopia's embassies in the world? Compete in the international sports arenas with both Ethio and ugly tigray flags?

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 03 Aug 2020, 08:54

Cigar wrote:
03 Aug 2020, 08:35
These agames really have IQ of chimps. No offense to the chimps.
So long the barren, beggar, dirty, conniving tigray and its filthy agame tribe are part of Ethiopia's territory, the whole Ethiopia's skys are controlled by the Ethiopians federal govt.
Ciger

what is he fk is your business dolling your noise in Ethiopian business.. anyhow this one i enjoy it so much i give u answer.

your singpoor country have no airlines.. if i am an Eritrean i would have ashamed to take part in this thread.

in America there are many international flight that started from many state... in Canada too.. if u have money if u have economy it is go case.. only idiot think it is politics to ask for international flight...

to me any private airlines is allowed in Ethiopia so all u have to do is fly from Saudi to Golden city this way one Golden when he want to go home why would he flight to Addis Ababa and backtrack all he have to do is fly to Saudi and fly direct to Golden city he will save 400 dollar

now EAL will be forced giving international flight to Golden city how .. the simplest flight route would be stop over when Ethiopia airlines fly from America they fly over Golden city to land to Addis so why not land in golden city first then to Addis Ababa

notice i dont even have problem if Ethiopian airlines land in Assmara first then fly to Addis Ababa ... in fact this is the best idea every created Ethiopian airlines must make money on stop over

for example Nigerian guy want to fly from NY to Nigeria why u think he should fly to Addis Ababa then back track to Nigeria .. instead once a week if EAL LAND IN niGERIA THEN FLY TO aDDIS ABABA how much money they would have make only idiot think flight business is politics

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 03 Aug 2020, 09:57

Did you ever think with your ignorant agme brain that, a rebellion in a country can be queilled at any coast for the safety of the remaining population?
Abyi is putting you in a trap by letting you demonstrate and marching your prostitutes and militias as a soldier in the broad daylight. Even Abyi can ask for intervention of the foreign military to help him quell the agame bravado.

So your hope is dying because of your ignorance. Abyi has every right to obliterate you since you carry arm and marched in the broad daylight and you fell for the trap ignorance. He can close every road and every life supports the only thing he should do is that make a humanitarian corridor and alow some time window and declare all civilian to evacuate cursed land and went to a concentration camp. not to mama Ethiopia yo filthy animals. after yo get bombed then you can go back to your barren land.

One of yo agames said my friend who works in UN told me, he must be a janitor or guard what else an agame can do? even the corrupt Chinese agent Theodros is a disgrace for Ethiopians.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » 03 Aug 2020, 12:23

TPLF supporters in the Diaspora who land at the Bole International Airport are going to be arrested. :P :P

Abere

Post by Abere » 03 Aug 2020, 12:46

Oh Lord! UN must be crazy to allow or recommend Airline flights to a rebel controlled or rebel base province putting passengers lives at risk. The Tigre liberation front thugs will take this opportunity to downing Airlines to blame it on others. I would recommend to use camel or horseback until civility is restored. Good luck, you wanted tribal system and you are harvesting it in abundance now. You were evil about Ethiopia and especially of for nothing about Amhara that let you live everywhere in Ethiopia, you are no suffocated in a rat hole.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » 03 Aug 2020, 13:24

....Ring... Ring... Riiiiiing...

UN: Good morning, UN headquarters, how may I help you?

Adwa-Red-See: Yes, I am a citizen of the Republic of Greater Tigray and I was wondering if the UN can force Ethiopia to allow direct international flights to Mekelle?

UN: Sorry, but I can seem to locate Tigray on the world map. Is it a country?

Adwa-Red-See: yes, it is a country located in East Africa.

UN: Sorry again, but Tigray is not on our list of countries in the world.

Adwa-Red-See: There must be a mistake, because we declared our independence not very long ago. Can you please double check?

UN: Did you declare your independence online or in real life?

Adwa-Red-See: Online.

UN: Oh, I see, please contact your internet service provider and they may be able to answer your question.

Adwa-Red-See: You know what?

UN: What? :roll:

Adwa-Red-See: You are Wesf'aatam! :x

UN: LOL Agame Awash is that you? I thought I recognized your voice :lol:

Adwa-Red-See: Don't ask stupid questions! :evil:

UN: Agame Awash, you're one who called the UN with your stupid question hahaha :lol:

Adwa-Red-See: Down Down UN! :evil: :evil:

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 04 Aug 2020, 07:36

de'leted
Last edited by Ethoash on 04 Aug 2020, 22:34, edited 3 times in total.

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 04 Aug 2020, 07:49

:lol: :lol: :lol: :

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) wrote:
03 Aug 2020, 13:24

Adwa-Red-See: Yes, I am a citizen of the Republic of Greater Tigray and I was wondering if the UN can force Ethiopia to allow direct international flights to Mekelle?

Adwa-Red-See: There must be a mistake, because we declared our independence not very long ago. Can you please double check?

UN: Oh, I see, please contact your internet service provider and they may be able to answer your question.

UN: Agame Awash, you're one who called the UN with your stupid question hahaha :lol:

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 04 Aug 2020, 09:58

:lol: :lol: :lol: :

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) wrote:
03 Aug 2020, 13:24

[/quote]