Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Wedi
Member+

Exposed!! Sadacha Macca is a certified and fully fledged agame!! WEEY GUUD!!!

Post by Wedi » 31 Jul 2020, 17:55

Sadacha Macca wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 16:55
Amharu extremists won't fight any war alone, they will hope that eritrea and abiy aka meshrefet helps out.
Sadacha Macca is an agame: This is how I found out that Sadacha Macca is a certified and fully fledged agame

1. only Tigrians say or write "Amharu" instead of Amhara
2. Sadacha Macca never write a single world in Afaan Oromo.

all these proves that Sadacha Macca is an agame.
Finally we found out him!!
Bingo!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sadacha Macca

Re: Exposed!! Sadacha Macca is a certified and fully fledged agame!! WEEY GUUD!!!

Post by Sadacha Macca » 31 Jul 2020, 18:03

Yes, copying the vernacular of another ethnic group's language, makes ones ancestry change! Wow, you're a genius sir, so if I use a Somali term or phrase, that will make me a Somali instantly, right? That's how this work?

P.S.-Small minds focus on people, big minds focus on ideas; can you refute or dismantle any of the points I've made, in an intellectual discourse?
Probably NOT, hence the reason for the so called exposé ....

sun
Member+

Re: Exposed!! Sadacha Macca is a certified and fully fledged agame!! WEEY GUUD!!!

Post by sun » 31 Jul 2020, 18:04

Really? :lol: :lol:

Is your comment according to wedi tultullaa sniffing too much and whistling garbage while being hallucinated and in paranoid condition.? :lol: :lol:

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 31 Jul 2020, 18:09

Another exposure which i was following very closely for a long period of time

sun == Sadacha Macca

Bingo!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 31 Jul 2020, 18:15

Lol, what's next, I'm everyone on here that you dislike or disagree with? Hilarious!

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 31 Jul 2020, 18:16

Wedi wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 17:55
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Amharu extremists won't fight any war alone, they will hope that eritrea and abiy aka meshrefet helps out.
Sadacha Macca is an agame: This is how I found out that Sadacha Macca is a certified and fully fledged agame

Bingo!!

Wedi, Yo i knew this a long time ago. This mozerfkker is also masud and ethiopride and sometimes tolocha etc.... Sadacha Macca is a certified agame who pretends 2 be galla nice catch though. !!! WEEY GUUD !!! :lol:

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 31 Jul 2020, 18:25

Tarik, the same guy who says Obbo Isayas is working to ''give eritrea to ethiopia,'' is now saying that I'm an ''Agame.''
Lol, funny indeed. The same guy who says ''TPLF and EPLF should unite because abiy is coming after them''.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 31 Jul 2020, 18:42

Sadacha Macca wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 18:25
Tarik, the same guy who says Obbo Isayas is working to ''give eritrea to ethiopia,'' is now saying that I'm an ''Agame.''
Lol, funny indeed. The same guy who says ''TPLF and EPLF should unite because abiy is coming after them''.
Young agame sadacha maaca in cursed-land-tigray photo. !!! WEEY GUUD !!! :lol:

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 31 Jul 2020, 18:52

tarik wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 18:42
Sadacha Macca wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 18:25
Young agame sadacha maaca in cursed-land-tigray photo. !!! WEEY GUUD !!! :lol:
Funny, you change the subject, because you know that I'm right.

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 31 Jul 2020, 18:56

Sadacha Macca aka sun, common man. You are truly exposed. accept it and move on. There is nothing wrong for being thief agame :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 31 Jul 2020, 19:06

If lying makes you feel better, for one reason or another, i.e. you cannot respond in an intellectual manner, then sure.

Kuasmeda
Member+

Post by Kuasmeda » 31 Jul 2020, 19:39

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wedi wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:

Bingo!!

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 31 Jul 2020, 19:44

Wedi wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:

Bingo!!

No question about it. Search on my previous threads. I have said that Sadacha was an Oromo pretender from the insignificant kilil.

abel qael

Post by abel qael » 31 Jul 2020, 19:56

midget gonderam wedi, Amharu is the term I use to refer to one filthy Amharay like you, Normally no Tigrigna speaker uses a plural world like Amharu or Tegaru or Oromaru to refer to one Amharay, Tigraway or Oromotay. So for Sadacha to copy and use my intentionally misused term to refer to one filthy hodam Amharay as Amharu shows Sadacha simply copied it from me and he does not speak Tigrigna and thus he is innocent from the accusation you are labeling on him. Mred is another Ejolie who tried to copy Amharu from me but he used it in a very funny way and any Tigrigna speaker could tell he is imitating me without understanding the context on how to use it.

Amharay is singular, its plural is Amharu or Amharut.
Tigraway is singular, its plural is Tegaru or Tigrawot.
Period.
I use Amharu in a singular subject to demean that filthy stinky hodam double-headed beast, qomiche, Period 8) 8) 8) 8) .

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 31 Jul 2020, 20:06

Apparently, the cadres of obbo isayas, [for the most part] the ones who blindly follow him, more than they follow Jesus [peace be upon him]; call anyone who disagrees with their point of view an ''agame.''
Wow, and then, if you use a phrase from a different language, that changes your ancestry too; wow!
Interesting indeed my friends.

I must have hurt some of y'alls feelings, to make you even dedicate a post to me, perhaps I've made some valid points that hurt your feelings guys; awww man.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 31 Jul 2020, 20:08

Wedi wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:

Bingo!!

No, he's a robot! :roll:
Last edited by Somaliman on 31 Jul 2020, 20:29, edited 1 time in total.

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 31 Jul 2020, 20:14

Sadacha Macca aka sun, i know being cheater for so long under fake identity and caught red handed and exposed hurts a lot.
Sorry for exposing you!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 31 Jul 2020, 20:36

Somaliman wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 20:08
Wedi wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:

Bingo!!

No, he's a robot!

Lol, that's funny. An oromo Muslim robot!
As a Muslim, I am commanded to take the moderate path in life, to not be extreme, or too lenient;

so here is the haqq, truth:

1-there were, and are, indeed ''agames,'' who used/perhaps still, pose as oromos, amharas or ''amharus'' or amaras, and other ethnic group's members, to cause conflict, hatred, etc- but I am not one of them, regardless of how much they bark at me. Me borrowing phrases from another language won't change that.

2- they need to realize that, TPLF isn't solely responsible for Ethiopia's woes, if you are trying to be fair and just, you'd know this. they would not have ruled for 1 day, forget over 20 years, without the help of the OPDO/ANDM, sellout hodams in the EPRDF from the 2 largest ethnic groups in the country, respectively the oromo and ''amharu,'' or amara/amhara.

3. today's tplf, can never ever ever rule again, so when eritreans or even some of our own countrymen of ethiopia say the tplf wants to return to the old days; they should know that's impossible, simply because no ''amharu'' or oromo will be there to help them and you cannot rule ethiopia without some support from those two groups.
they may wish for those days to return, because of the money and power associated with them, but alas, that cannot happen again.

and oromos can work with their countrymen, be it tigrayans, sidama, afar, etc, if they have a common interest, because interests remain and alliances change- just look at how alliances changed radically in the last few decades.
for example, ezema aka g7 aka cud, an anti federalist party, is siding with abiy, and they are an enemy of oromos, and isayas is also siding with them, a party that could be described as ''extremist-amharu/amara unitarist'' party, but he doesn't care, because he's in it for his own interests, i.e. revenge against tplf...

let's summarize it briefly;
In the TGE era of the early 1990's, prior to the pointless and highly destructive badme war, the TPLF, and EPLF, worked together to dismantle the OLF, by ''recycling'' derg POW's of oromo descent, and other oromos, to make the OPDO.
do i blame all eritreans?? no. they did, what they perceived what was in their best interests, even if it was to the detriment of the oromos, and it was their government; not their people.
... part of the blame can go to OLF leaders [leenco lata, dima nagewo, etc].. for not being more efficient leaders, because had they truly gotten to the broad masses of the oromo, they could have had an army of 200,000 strong oromos, if not more, and that army would've been able to easily repel ANY attack be it from eplf or tplf. oromos, armed equally, united, can handle any enemy in the horn; there's a reason why the italians saw our fierce oromo horsemen charging, and ran for their lives screaming like babies. Lol.

years later, alliances changing again.

that's the nature of politics.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 31 Jul 2020, 20:43

Wedi wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:

Bingo!!

You can't have the audacity to accuse Obbo Sadacha for being Agame because he is a proven proud Oromo brother. If you were to accuse him for sympathizing with Obbo Jawar's fanatic group who believe they are bigger than Ethiopia, you can go ahead. When it comes to brother Sun, he is a very brilliant Oromo brother as well as a very proud Ethiopian. You better leave these two Oromo brothers alone!!!

In fact, many people suspect that you brother Wedi= Tarik Hatela from Wuqro :lol: :lol: :lol: . Why would any person who claims as Eritrean call the God fearing people of Oromo names if the low IQ Tarik Hatel were not from the least important killil Tigray who tries hard to create friction between the people of Eritrea and Oromo???

God bless the people of Oromo and Ethiopia.

Victory to Fenqil Movement!!!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF