Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Sadacha Macca

Re: Tigray tells the tortoise looking Amharu president budagoji hiding in wedimedhin-meshrefet skirts to come & try it

Post by Sadacha Macca » 31 Jul 2020, 16:55

Amharu extremists won't fight any war alone, they will hope that eritrea and abiy aka meshrefet helps out.

Wedi
Member+

Re: Tigray tells the tortoise looking Amharu president budagoji hiding in wedimedhin-meshrefet skirts to come & try it

Post by Wedi » 31 Jul 2020, 17:40

Sadacha Macca wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 16:55
Amharu extremists won't fight any war alone, they will hope that eritrea and abiy aka meshrefet helps out.
Sadacha Macca is an agame: This is how I found out that Sadacha Macca is a certified and fully fledged agame

1. only Tigrians say or write "Amharu" instead of Amhara
2. Sadacha Macca never write a single world in Afaan Oromo.

all these proves that Sadacha Macca is an agame.
Finally we found out him!!
Bingo!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 31 Jul 2020, 17:53

Wedi wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 17:40
Sadacha Macca wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 16:55
Sadacha Macca is an agame: This is how I found out that Sadacha Macca is a certified and fully fledged agame

1. only Tigrians say or write "Amharu" instead of Amhara
2. Sadacha Macca never write a single world in Afaan Oromo.

all these proves that Sadacha Macca is an agame.
Finally we found out him!!
Bingo!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

As if I haven't already said only tigrayans use that word, and I am copying it, to use someone else's vernacular.
if lying and calling me an ''agame,'' helps you sleep better at night, and so on; go ahead.
I for one, know what and who I am, and no amount of comments online can change ones ancestry, so I am not concerned.

and maal jeechu keeti ya ilma ... let me stop, but why would i speak afaan oromo to people who hate it, its speakers, and cannot understand it?!

:lol: