Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Ejersa

ሰበር ዜና: በዱባይ "ዳውን ! ዳውን! ኢትዮጵያ ሲሉ የነበሩት 3ሺህ ድራም ቅጣት እንዲከፍሉ እና ወደ "ሰደቧት" ሀገራቸው ዲፖርት እንዲደረጉ ተወስኗል!!!!

Post by Ejersa » 31 Jul 2020, 14:39

Please wait, video is loading...

Ejersa

Re: ሰበር ዜና: በዱባይ "ዳውን ! ዳውን! ኢትዮጵያ ሲሉ የነበሩት 3ሺህ ድራም ቅጣት እንዲከፍሉ እና ወደ "ሰደቧት" ሀገራቸው ዲፖርት እንዲደረጉ ተወስኗል!!!!

Post by Ejersa » 31 Jul 2020, 15:10

ጃልመሮ ማለት የሞተ አህያ ነው! በቅርቡ ከወያኔ ጋር መቀሌ ይደመሰሳል፣ እነሱን ግን በቀርብ አዲስ አበባ ኤርፖርት ታገኛቸዋለህ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
eden wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 15:03
ወደ ሀገራቸው ስትል? ወደ አብይ ወይስ ጃልመሮ?

eden
Member+

Re: ሰበር ዜና: በዱባይ "ዳውን ! ዳውን! ኢትዮጵያ ሲሉ የነበሩት 3ሺህ ድራም ቅጣት እንዲከፍሉ እና ወደ "ሰደቧት" ሀገራቸው ዲፖርት እንዲደረጉ ተወስኗል!!!!

Post by eden » 31 Jul 2020, 15:18

Ejersa wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 15:10
ይደመሰሳል!!!

እጄ፣ ደርግ ነሽ ለካ? ቃላት አወራወርሽ lol
Last edited by eden on 31 Jul 2020, 15:30, edited 2 times in total.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 31 Jul 2020, 15:28

eden wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 15:03
ወደ ሀገራቸው ስትል? ወደ አብይ ወይስ ጃልመሮ?
Menaw, Tsegaye Ararsa ale aydel?

It doesn't matter if Dr. Abiy settled their legal statu or not, for that would have been taking their political opinion from them by material favor.

What matters the most is that they are collection of dumb-headed herd, taking order from the likes of Tsegaye Ararsa.

Forget Jaal Maroo, he can't care even for those who are already with him.

In which fantasy world are you living in? Someone who lived in such a prosperous place like Dubai has alredy seen what a life looks like and will never never think about joining those in the bush and stuffer or die. This is a very simple logic.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 31 Jul 2020, 15:32

ኢትዮጵያን የተሳደቡ የዓድዋ ወያኔዎች ከዱባይ ተባርረው ዎደ ትግራይ ከገቡ በኡናታችን ትግራይ ኢኮኖሚ ላይ ትልቅ ተፅዕኖ ይፈጥራል። :evil: :evil: :evil:

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 31 Jul 2020, 15:33

DefendTheIndefensible

ከኤርፖርት ወዴት እንደሚሄዱ ያውቅ እንደሆን ነበር ከላይ የጠየኩት

እርሶም ይሞክሩ
Last edited by eden on 31 Jul 2020, 15:36, edited 1 time in total.

Abere

Post by Abere » 31 Jul 2020, 15:36

It is good they are back home. However, the big question is should not these people face justice for the committed crime of treason against their country. Defamation and annihilation of ones own country I think is a serious crime. It is blasphemy. They can criticize, demonstrate against Abiy but they don't have any right at all to do such an absurd blasphemy against a sovereign country holding its legal passport. How come the visa they carry is applicable to them, but not the sacred sovereignty of the country. It is a two way street. Respect Ethiopia, and your rights will be respected.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 31 Jul 2020, 15:39

eden wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 15:18
Ejersa wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 15:10
ይደመሰሳል!!!

እጄ፣ ደርግ ነሽ ለካ? ቃላት አወራወርሽ lol

ከኤርፖርት ወዴት እንደሚሄዱ ታውቅ እንደሆን ነበር

Here again you are coming from your own private fantasy world.

if you are out there to kill, then it is a simple logic that you too will be going to be killed. Do you think he has a private license to kill others?

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 31 Jul 2020, 16:02

eden wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 15:33
DefendTheIndefensible

ከኤርፖርት ወዴት እንደሚሄዱ ያውቅ እንደሆን ነበር ከላይ የጠየኩት

እርሶም ይሞክሩ
It seems that you are someone skilled in throwing out some catchy words and consider yourself an accomplished actor.

I could be someone who is defending the indefensible but what about you?

The "most brilliant man" you have ever encountered in whole of your life is defending himself as follows and this medai outlet used to be his associate just a while back:

Tulli Bayissa, member of Jawar’s defense team told Addis Standard that the investigating police have brought to the court new allegation accusing Jawar of eavesdropping high level officials using “private satellite equipment” which was confiscated from Jawar’s residence as police exhibit. The police told the court that the equipment were prohibited to be in possession of private citizens and were imported into the country illegally.

Achebew gudu feltawal zendero.
Atamenem?

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 31 Jul 2020, 16:39

Ejersa wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 14:39
Interesting ! These ldiots are out of their mind. Good job that Dubai has decided to dump these good for nothing animaIs. These useless animals should be dumped to In dean ocean to so that they will never touch the very country they insulted

Hameddibewoyane

Post by Hameddibewoyane » 31 Jul 2020, 19:24

kibramlak wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 16:39
Ejersa wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 14:39
Interesting ! These ldiots are out of their mind. Good job that Dubai has decided to dump these good for nothing animaIs. These useless animals should be dumped to In dean ocean to so that they will never touch the very country they insulted

abel qael

Post by abel qael » 31 Jul 2020, 19:38

Digital Weyane wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 15:32
ኢትዮጵያን የተሳደቡ የዓድዋ ወያኔዎች ከዱባይ ተባርረው ዎደ ትግራይ ከገቡ በኡናታችን ትግራይ ኢኮኖሚ ላይ ትልቅ ተፅዕኖ ይፈጥራል። :evil: :evil: :evil:
For a kintarotam hamasenay booshtiew like you [deleted] revulsion digitalweyanewannabe eyeru hamadegibi bu'shtin kuwasmed and your 99 other nicks, let alone our oromo brothers who are fighting the werada kahadi meshrefet even if chinese or eskimos oppose meshreft-wedimedhin sabotage of Oromoia and Ethiopia, you will label them as Tigreans, Agames, Adwans Andirtans, blah, blah. Tht is why we think Hamasenay ho'mos have serious animosity and inferiority towards Tigreans specially agame warriors coz Tigreans specialhate Ho'mosexuals like the Hamasenay tribe.
For a ho'mosexual hamasenay everbody on Earth is Adwa until proven otherwise. Interesting perverts, Hamasenay is really the most coward and
most xtremely perverted tribe on Earth. You proved me right!

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 31 Jul 2020, 21:23

የጎሳ ባንድ፣ አገር ከጂ መክሸፍ ይሏል ይህ ነው !!! በያለበት፣ ተራ በተራ ! ሁሊሽን አሁን በህይወት ት/ቤት እየታሸ ማሰቢያ አንጎል እንዲያበቃል ይሆናል !!!

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 01 Aug 2020, 10:21

I am not happy these guys who defamed their own country on a foreign soil were forced to return to Ethiopia.
They were raised to hate. They are the very “product” the ethnic political system want them to be.
I am not saying I condone their cursing of their own country. I do not forgive the barbaric deed of their likes who killed a young man in Shashamane, hanged him upside down, while a crowd cheering of his inhumane death.
As an Ethiopian, I felt ashamed and disgusted by it.
But I do not want to believe — I do not — these kids are the cause of my anger and frustration.
The cause of my frustration is the system that raised them to be who they are.
Unless the system that raise them to hate anything Ethiopian is rooted out, Ethiopia will not be in shortage of kids who wish her the worst.
It is time to hold accountable politicians who raised the soulless, hate- filled young kids to promote their sectarian agenda.
Behind all lives lost, properties damaged, there have been politicians who tactfully supported such atrocities to happen.
It is they the cause of my frustration.