Post by Cigar » 31 Jul 2020, 06:52

Some thing which makes one say "hmmmmmm"

abel qael

Re: Egypt's hypochracy.

Post by abel qael » 31 Jul 2020, 06:59

Cigar wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 06:52

anchi gi'matam hasawit mesharewit kintarotam hamasenay tra'nny, did you not oppose weyane when it gave Ethiopia one of the many Agazian Tigrean Gifts, the GERD, that you and wedimedhin labeled as white elephant designed to hurt Egypt and cursedartera? Sher'muxa leKbax hasawit , hamasenay fi'nafint, terewaee shimagle asmerom legesech, why do you lootiew hamasenays try to be Ethiopians more than Tigreans? Chenewti bandas, Amharu must have so'domized you for life! Ormos will kill every hamasenay banda and we Tigreans are not going to tell them to stop it.

free-tembien

Post by free-tembien » 31 Jul 2020, 07:32

Cigar wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 06:52
you are right egypt is hypocrite af
although the rufiji river is not a tributary of the nile.
btw, the video makes many mistakes. this is not the biggest dam in africa lmao :lol:
it can only generate 2k mw and costs $3bln compared to 6k mw (3x more) of GERD with a cost of close to $5 bln.
the guy must have been smoking something :lol:

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 31 Jul 2020, 08:00

Andelfezaz, you filthy, dumb as*s agame, first just like the Tanzania Dam was a vision of Nererie, the ethio dam was also the midget cobwebbed feet sellassie's dream or vision.
So, ones the majority of the ethiopians (none agames) pledged to contribute to honor sellassie, yes the coward tplf was in power and thus the start of the dam happened to be under Ethiopia's rule under woyane and I don't remember that I personally said that it will be a white elephant project, but it became so, because woyane is a thief and low IQ front.
What I always said is that the dam can be build by talks and agreements of Egypt, the Sudan and Ethiopia.
And I am right as we speak. Ethiopia who ever its leader is, can not build it to its completion or make use of it for a long time, even after its completion, unless agreements are reached between three of them.
And those are my calculated analysis, for whether the Dam is completed or is used is none of my business. Ethiopia is not my country. Even though I wish the Ethiopians the best (so long they respect Eritrea and Eritreans) less you filthy, dying agames, me or Eritrea can't change or force Ethiopia to do or not what it wants to do, just like we feel like wise when it comes to Eritrea.
So, yes the project was a white elephant project under your thuggish woyane regime, untill it was saved by PMAA.
Woyane had very ample time to complete it. But all your shifta woyane officials were using the dam as an excuse of their own cash cow project as far as assassinating the engineer who knew what was happening and wanted to be a whistle blower.
You might be correct if you accuse me wishing failure to every thing woyane was doing in Ethiopia for I know that it was not genuine and I had a death wish to woyane principle and agenda.
So, I succeeded.
Quarantined in mekele hole, chased by stones and sticks, searching some one's cane to lean on to no avail as you filthy agames always do.
You never, ever accomplished sh*it as coward tegarus. Always beg some one to help you get out of the deep sh*it you put yourselves in due to greed and envy.
Begging the Oromos to declare their independence. Why can't you start it if you have the balls?
Abdelfezaz the fact that you are soiling your pants and are using your diarrhea as ink and posting thread after thread after thread is a testimony that you know your burial is around the corner and we the Eritreans will do what ever we can to hasten your demise.
And finally, I hope you are very happy to see the Dam be completed and become functional under the honorable, Nobel Peace prize winner, Prime Minister of Ethiopia Abiy Ahmed and the change of its name to PMAA in a very short due time.