Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
abel qael

Meshret arrested Kamal Gelcu; Hacalu is the 2nd Oromo artist meshrefet killed so far, he will kill more oromos.

Post by abel qael » 30 Jul 2020, 22:17

I forgot the name of the 1st artist he killed, I will post his song below if I squeeze my brain and remember his name.

abel qael

Re: Meshret arrested Kamal Gelcu; Hacalu is the 2nd Oromo artist meshrefet killed so far, he will kill more oromos.

Post by abel qael » 30 Jul 2020, 23:32

yaballo wrote:
30 Jul 2020, 23:09
Abel,

The first Oromo artist who was the victim of meshereft's typically 'meseri qomiche tenkol' was 'Daadhii Galaan'. Here are some of his songs that had inspired qeeroo oromoos ...

Yaballo, thank you very much,you saved me a lot of brain squeezing to remember his name.
RIP 'Daadhii Galaan, your blood will not go in vain, Meshrefet and generations of his descendants and relatives will pay the price.
'Daadhii Galaan was killed for similar reason to Hacalu's comments, for his music exposing the crimes of Meshrefe't's Emiye Meleklek who was exhumed from grave and re-crowned by Meshrefet.

TGAA
Member+

Re: Meshret arrested Kamal Gelcu; Hacalu is the 2nd Oromo artist meshrefet killed so far, he will kill more oromos.

Post by TGAA » 31 Jul 2020, 01:43

The love fest between these two love birds: the weyane Abel qael and the gencidal retired old- f--t keero yabello is touching !

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 31 Jul 2020, 02:24

Yabello the Don Quixote of Ethiopia. Your Dorkness is fun, your adventures are no less impressive than Don Quixote of La Mancha.A man in search of nonexistent glory.