Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Abere

Re: Abiyot Ahmed Ali Now Is Getting Stronger. Stop The Conspiracy Of Killing Me .

Post by Abere » 30 Jul 2020, 14:40

This generation has stop the political culture of killing. This is a foolishness. The Derg generation killed best minds and wise men and the TPLF regime did the same - in the end they made the country and themselves loser. Look, the country has become barren because
it is devoid of the elderly. If they are found criminal lock them up and let them serve their terms. Killing cost the country, for instance, the killing of Prof. Asrat, Engineer Simegnew, etc. Killing is not a crime committed only to the person it is a crime committed against the nation. No life should be lost because of the political culture of killing.

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Re: Abiyot Ahmed Ali Now Is Getting Stronger. Stop The Conspiracy Of Killing Me .

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 30 Jul 2020, 14:55

Brother Aberre:--- That Is Why The Mighty Shaebia Eritrean Government In Coordination With Ahmed Abiyot Ali Government Soon They Will Destroy Or Arrest All The Core Former Criminals Leaders Of Woyane T.P.L.F. And Arsi Shenne Hooligans Very Soon. Stay Tuned Brother, It's Coming Soon.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 30 Jul 2020, 15:02

They killed the greatest Amharas, The Amhara Elite Solomonids & Middleclass in 1974, then the K!lling of Amhara Nationalist Prof Asrat Woldeyesus then z killing of Amhara Engineers then z killing of Amhara President and Amhara Asaminew Tsige. What a sad cursed desitute country always KILLING THE GREATEST AMHARAS and the worst Oromos and Tigrays

Abere

Post by Abere » 30 Jul 2020, 15:16

Tog Wajale E.R. wrote:
30 Jul 2020, 14:55
Brother Aberre:--- That Is Why The Mighty Shaebia Eritrean Government In Coordination With Ahmed Abiyot Ali Government Soon They Will Destroy Or Arrest All The Core Former Criminals Leaders Of Woyane T.P.L.F. And Arsi Shenne Hooligans Very Soon. Stay Tuned Brother, It's Coming Soon.
Tog Wajale,

I honestly encourage those in power and all Ethiopians to eradicate this evilness once and for all. This culture of killing really hurts. I don't know much about አጫሉ, but I tell you, as a citizen I was saddened by his death thinking of how much it hurts his children, his family and the country. Age is the most effective school, if his life was not cut short he would earn wisdom , if for those who even believes he got history wrong. The killing did not stop just on that the death of just hundreds of innocents following his death broke most Ethiopians heart. All this is because of this epidemic culture of killing others and to thrive on their death. እኔ ከሞትኩኝ ሰርዶ አይብቀል የሚል ከንቱ ባህል።