Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
MINILIK SALSAWI
Member+

መደመጥ ያለበት : "እኔን መግደል ማለት ኢትዮጵያን መግደል አይደለም። እኔን ለመግደል የምታደርጉት ሙከራ አያዋጣም/አይሰራም!" ጠ/ሚ አብይ አህመድ

Post by MINILIK SALSAWI » 30 Jul 2020, 12:02

መደመጥ ያለበት : "እኔን መግደል ማለት ኢትዮጵያን መግደል አይደለም። እኔን ለመግደል የምታደርጉት ሙከራ አያዋጣም/አይሰራም!" ጠ/ሚ አብይ አህመድ

Watch https://mereja.com/video2/watch.php?vid=114792c80

kibramlak

Re: መደመጥ ያለበት : "እኔን መግደል ማለት ኢትዮጵያን መግደል አይደለም። እኔን ለመግደል የምታደርጉት ሙከራ አያዋጣም/አይሰራም!" ጠ/ሚ አብይ አህመድ

Post by kibramlak » 30 Jul 2020, 13:14

ሰውየው ለንግግር አይረታም፣፣ ግን ሁልግዜ ቃል ብቻውን አይሰራም፣
የሚያውቀው ነገር ካለ ለምን ሳይቀድሙት አይቀድማቸውም፣፣ እንዳንድ ግዜ ደግነቱን አብዝቶ ሃዋርያ ወይም መልዓክ መሆን ያሰበ ይመስላል፣፣

Aurorae

Re: መደመጥ ያለበት : "እኔን መግደል ማለት ኢትዮጵያን መግደል አይደለም። እኔን ለመግደል የምታደርጉት ሙከራ አያዋጣም/አይሰራም!" ጠ/ሚ አብይ አህመድ

Post by Aurorae » 30 Jul 2020, 13:36

Why would he say that ?
I think he is afraid for his life. Lidetu did say the same thing. Lidetu was afraid.
Mengistu never did. Isayas never did. Look how long they survived. You never say that .

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 30 Jul 2020, 14:54

Why he said that ? To state the obvious. The TPLF and OLF politicians want to think if they get rid of Abiy , they might have a chance to control Ethiopian’s politics.
They believe the chemistry between Abiy and Isayes is one of an exception. If Ethiopia has another Prime Minister , the thinking goes, Isayes will be sidelined.
Abiy is sending the message to the know-nothing’s that is not true.
If I am out of your way , my successor will be another Ethiopian Prime Minister who has the Ethiopian interest. He says aloud Isayes will have no problem working with my successor. Isayes only could not stand village politicians. A village politician will not be a successor of mine implied Abiy. Cool it off guys.