Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
pushkin
Member+

ወያኔዎች የሚቆጥሩት የተኮሱትን እንጅ የገደሉትን አይደለም!

Post by pushkin » 12 Jul 2020, 22:43

Please wait, video is loading...

sesame
Member+

Re: ወያኔዎች የሚቆጥሩት የተኮሱትን እንጅ የገደሉትን አይደለም!

Post by sesame » 13 Jul 2020, 00:04

ጥላሁን እና ከበደ ብሎ ህውሀትም ኦነግ የለም::. And the person asserting this carries the name BelayNeh! Priceless! This has to be the most stupid statement I ever read. These Agames are a fantastic source of amusement for me. What do you think is between the ears of this idiot. Certainly not brain cells. How come he doesn't know that the greatest Ethiopian artist ጥላሁን ገሰሰ is an Oromo? How come this idiot doesn't know that the Nega in Sibhat Nega is an Amharic word. The problem is that since Agamigna is 40% Tigrigna and 60% Amharic, Tigrayans don't know that names like Getachew, Reda, Adanech, etc, are Amharic words.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 13 Jul 2020, 02:38

sesame wrote:
13 Jul 2020, 00:04
ጥላሁን እና ከበደ ብሎ ህውሀትም ኦነግ የለም::. And the person asserting this carries the name BelayNeh! Priceless! This has to be the most stupid statement I ever read. These Agames are a fantastic source of amusement for me. What do you think is between the ears of this idiot. Certainly not brain cells. How come he doesn't know that the greatest Ethiopian artist ጥላሁን ገሰሰ is an Oromo? How come this idiot doesn't know that the Nega in Sibhat Nega is an Amharic word. The problem is that since Agamigna is 40% Tigrigna and 60% Amharic, Tigrayans don't know that names like Getachew, Reda, Adanech, etc, are Amharic words.
Artist ጥላሁን ገሰሰ is Amharinized oromo

but ጥላሁን እና ከበደ ብሎ ህውሀትም ኦነግ የለም::means there is no OLF or Golden under 27 years called ጥላሁን እና ከበደ

mind u we r talking first name yes it might have father name Amhara sounding name but not first name who r born under TPLF rule..

about Getachew, Reda they r born under king haile and Derg time ,,, their father must name his children's Amhara sounding name to protect them

Getachew, Reda is over 55 up to 60 years old

now pls name one or two Amhara sounding name first name under 30 years and i will buy your logic..

Abere

Post by Abere » 13 Jul 2020, 08:59

ስማቸው አማርኛ የሆነው እኮ በመጀመሪያውኑ አማራ ነበሩ። አማራ የዛሬዋ የትግራይ ክፍለ ሀገር ቀደምት ኗሪ ነበር በታሪክ። በየጊዜው ግን አካባቢው ለመንግሥት አስተዳደር በዙ የተፈጥሮ ሀብት ቁሳቁስ ማቅረብ ስላልቻለ አማራዎች በትረ-መንግስቱን ከሰሜን ወደ ደቡብ መንቀሳቀስ ነበረባቸው። ለምሳሌ ዛሬ ከግዜ ብዛት አክሱም የሚባለው ጥንት የአገር ሹም ነበር።