Post by eden » 09 Jul 2020, 18:51

Foundation

Filling

Hawzen
Member+

Re: GERD ~ the beginning and the end

Post by Hawzen » 09 Jul 2020, 19:35

Sister Edu gual Adwa,

Your TPLF bosses started building the Dam for two purposes: just to use it as a cash-cow ( the poor sister Belynesh comes to my mind :mrgreen: ) and a means to stay on power... We know how long Hidase Dam took for your TPLF and it was not even half way as it was meant to keep the people of Ethiopia hostage for as long as it took...Remember, your TPLF bosses have now started to work with Egypt to sell Hidase Dam..Isn't it weird??? Please correct me if I am wrong. But the good thing is after just two years Ethiopians reclaimed their country back, the Nobel Peace Prize Winner, Excellency Dr. Abby Ahmed led Ethiopian government not only completed the mega Dam and it is about to start filling up.... I can't wait to celebrate the Hidase Dam on Tuesday... Will you ???

By the way, where do you put this incident/video in the list of your favorite videos...If you ask me, it is one of my favorite videos :lol: :lol: :lol:

God bless Dr. Abby and Ethiopia!!!

Victory to Fenqil Movement!!!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 09 Jul 2020, 19:44

For ill or good he started the dam. That is the start and the end of it though. However, what has transpired since then made it clear the nefarious nature of the whole project. The project was used to forcefully milk Ethiopians at the same to fatten woyane crooks.Salina the contractor to construct the dam has complained in writing that the Weyance cement factories were bringing and dumping cement that has a substandard quality to construct the Dam. It wasn't the dam they were concerned about but robbing the hard currency. so weyanes rush was to milk the Ethiopian people and fatten the woyanne monkies. it was done in daylight. Had Abiy not arrived to save it on time, the dam was at the precipice of a disaster. But a nationalist leader Abiy has turned it around. Egypt has never been so irritated because there is an Ethiopian leader who means business. Also Weyanes started to expand their territory southwest bringing beshangule into their territory. They included the new map into the Ethiopian curriculum. Metic overnight became weyanes black whole, till it got stoped by Abiy. Ferengs say that you can you the bread knife to kill a man or cut a bread to eat. Weyane was preparing to use the dam to kill Ethiopia inorder to creat the great Tigry , but God has his own plan and brought Abiy to the fore. The rest is history.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 09 Jul 2020, 19:59

Any fool can start a project. What matters the most is finishing what is started on time and efficiently. TPLF started so many mega projects which served as a vehicle to launder money to the Barons' coffers. The country is now on the hook to liquidate those liabilities. After PM Abiy came to power a litter over a couple of years and, projects which are viable are being completed and those that are hopeless are stopped from big the purgatory of Ethiopian resources. Now the daylight hyenas are circling around to take the credit. Ayyy yenesu neger... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 09 Jul 2020, 20:10

I think if haile started it menge would have finished it. If menge started it zena would have finished it. But the reality is Zena started it and it's what it is. Give him that!

You guys can nail him on real issues like landlocking a country of 100 million

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 09 Jul 2020, 20:27

Eden, if the hypothesis that TPLF recently collaborated with Egypt to sabotage the dam turns out to be true, the whole argument that Meles started the dam because of national interest will become moot. It gives credence to the argument some make it was started to milk Ethiopians and to create a feeling indeed the Meles government is an Ethiopian government, when that very legitimacy of TPLF led government was pretty much in dispute.