Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sebdoyeley
Member+

with out destroying the agame TPLF Ruwanda style hardly Ethiopia will live in peace

Post by sebdoyeley » 30 Jun 2020, 02:07

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Last edited by sebdoyeley on 30 Jun 2020, 06:10, edited 1 time in total.

abel qael

Re: with out destroying the agame Ruwanda style hardly Ethiopia will live in peace

Post by abel qael » 30 Jun 2020, 02:25

YOUR GI'MATAM HAMASENAY MOUTH IS FULL OF ABDELAZIZ SE'MEN.

WARNING: I'VE SAVED THIS THREAD, DELETING IT WILL NOT HELP YOU, YOU WILL BE APPROACHED WHEN YIU DO NOT EXPECT IT.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Re: with out destroying the agame Ruwanda style hardly Ethiopia will live in peace

Post by sebdoyeley » 30 Jun 2020, 05:45

abel qael wrote:
30 Jun 2020, 02:25
YOUR GI'MATAM HAMASENAY MOUTH IS FULL OF ABDELAZIZ SE'MEN.

WARNING: I'VE SAVED THIS THREAD, DELETING IT WILL NOT HELP YOU, YOU WILL BE APPROACHED WHEN YIU DO NOT EXPECT IT.
Aziza, when the shitt starts, I will visit you in mekele personally and remove your qintir by force.

Zreal

Post by Zreal » 30 Jun 2020, 05:52

sebdoyeley wrote:
30 Jun 2020, 02:07
with out destroying the agame Ruwanda style hardly Ethiopia will live in peace
That is the way forward. Unfortunately Very WEAK Abiy Ahmed is not going to do that. I wished Ethiopia had a strong and decisive leader at this time to destroy TPLF and bring peace to Ethiopia. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

abel qael

Post by abel qael » 30 Jun 2020, 05:56

qebenit sebdeyley anchi adefam nay campopolo she'rmuxa, Your smelly Hamasenay mouth is full of Abdelaziz se'men.
Put all your d'ildo's in your qedad hamasenay anu'zz and gi'mata amharay poozy and imagine your holes are being ravaged by my merciless manmeat.

hamasenay lootinesh zreal, your cursedartera is now in Jihad, there is mass exodus of Hamasenay Lootiews from Metahit.
Tigray is land of heroes, do not waste your time wishing ill to them, nobody can defeat Tigreans.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 30 Jun 2020, 06:08

abel qael wrote:
30 Jun 2020, 05:56
qebenit sebdeyley anchi adefam nay campopolo she'rmuxa, Your smelly Hamasenay mouth is full of Abdelaziz se'men.
Put all your d'ildo's in your qedad hamasenay anu'zz and gi'mata amharay poozy and imagine your holes are being ravaged by my merciless manmeat.

hamasenay lootinesh zreal, your cursedartera is now in Jihad, there is mass exodus of Hamasenay Lootiews from Metahit.
Tigray is land of heroes, do not waste your time wishing ill to them, nobody can defeat Tigreans.
Aziza sweety, where are the [deleted] FBI who garded your qintir. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: