Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
kibramlak

The proponent of OLF shene aka OLA is granted a residence in Addis

Post by kibramlak » 27 Jun 2020, 03:27

You may guess who this individual is. About four or five tears ago, he was saying on a recorded video that he is for the establishment of OLA and he would help to that end. In the subsequent years, the agenda was on marche. The agenda came to reality when Opdo took control of EPRDF with the blessing of Andem of that time. Then after, starting from Lemma's control of the Oromia region, the OLA child was born and armed with the necessary materials by Lemma Megerssa. During that time, opdo had two missions: 1) Neutralise the strong army build up of Asamnew Tsege, and 2) build OLF army. Lemma was still the arm of tplf through Aba Dula, which the latter is the godfather and king maker of Lemma and three other which I forgot their names. Both tplf and Lemma was targeting Asamnew Tsege and the assassination of General Saere was not just an accident. Opdo had to take total control of the army. Back to the point, the individual I mentioned at the beginning was in a close contact with Lemma even after he became the Ministry of Defense. Their agenda is one and one: arming olf. Daud Ibsa claimed he is separated from this so called ola but still he is part of the build up. The individual I mentioned was actively fundraising in the name if a media support while in reality the money was being channeled to ola through lemma megerssa. This individual and Daud Ibsa, both masterminds, are sitting in Addis. They are key partners of tplf and tplf's arms in Addis. The retreat of Lemma from public and the moderation of the individual is strategic. The drama continues

kibramlak

Re: The proponent of OLF shene aka OLA is granted a residence in Addis

Post by kibramlak » 29 Jun 2020, 23:06

Try to connect the dots. The individual I refer to is a key bridge to Tplf and Egypt. I still find it puzzling why Abiy is unable to take action? Remember the killings of Engineer Semegnew, in addition to the one I mentioned above (Gen Asamnew, Gen Saere, Dr Ambachew),.... And now Hachalu. This latter was very well played and had to say something that would antagonize Oromos and Amharas. My immediate reflex tells me that he was prepared for slaughter for the purpose of distablizing

Why Abiy is silent on this individual? The big arm of tplf in Addis ?

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 29 Jun 2020, 23:18

Obviously, the head of the serpent is keep poisoning and killing .....

Abiy's leadership is tested in three key fronts:
- GERD
- Corona
- TPLF

In my view, if he were to deal with TPLF, he could have more focus to deal with GERD and Corona Issues

And the TPLF arm in Addis is the one who prepared Hachalue to be slaughtered.

Connect the dots > Egypt > Jawar > TPLF

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 30 Jun 2020, 01:08

There is no doubt something very serious is brewing under Abiy's feet -- the porous security arrangments which at the end going to expose Abiy to surprise attack, the close relationship between Lema and jawar, and the confidence jawar displays in public as if he is the leader of the nation, all tells there is a danger that is lurking. OMN and kush, weyane medias supported by Egypt have been saturating the airwaves with hate against Abiy. Weyanes know that the door is being closed gradually so they are ready to do whatever necessary to give their lost shot. One hopes given Abiy's military and security background he will take the necessary precautions, and when necessary to take action to veer the country form civil war. If he fails that is exactly what is going to take place.

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 05 Jul 2020, 07:19

TGAA,

Exactly! I was feeling this to happen long time ago. I can tell about the trajectory of Jawar starting from his infantry and what he was targeting in the whole process, and who have been behind. I was very much perplexed why Abiy was unable to see the visibly clear bath of the violent groups regrouping. The arrest of Jawar et al is now the least Abiy could do. Now, let's see what does this produce in the judiciary process. To this end, I fear other hand wrestling would take place being the scene. Jawar is a US citizen and mind here that US is siding with Egypt on GERD. Jawar is thus a distablizing missionary of US, in addition to Egypt. This failed attempt and the world banks cancletion of 500M pledged support were to add pressure on Ethiopia on the GERD negotiation.

Btw, this crisis was controlled NOT by the government security strength. It was rather by a solid and determined organized efforts of Addis residents. The unity of Addis residents was amazing contrary to the Addis Ababa Police cowardice and partiality ! And it was quite clear that the jawar group had supports in the ranks of Addis police officers. To coraborate this, in some areas of Addis, the city police officers were seen attacking the very people who were making the works of the security. For instance, the so called qerros were seen marching to attack properties and people during which they were blocking roads with stones so that police or security will not reach the scene of the crime. On the other hand addis residents were organized and opening blocked roads from behind so that security can reach easily. You know what the police did on their arrival??? Diapers the very peaceful residents with gunshots while at the same time protecting the so called qerros. Finally, it was the Federal police who came around and tried to calm the situation while the city police was very busy to round and take residents who were defending against the evil missions of qerros.

Now, there are still some pockets of OLF supporters who are still undiscovered within Addis

TGAA wrote:
30 Jun 2020, 01:08
There is no doubt something very serious is brewing under Abiy's feet -- the porous security arrangments which at the end going to expose Abiy to surprise attack, the close relationship between Lema and jawar, and the confidence jawar displays in public as if he is the leader of the nation, all tells there is a danger that is lurking. OMN and kush, weyane medias supported by Egypt have been saturating the airwaves with hate against Abiy. Weyanes know that the door is being closed gradually so they are ready to do whatever necessary to give their lost shot. One hopes given Abiy's military and security background he will take the necessary precautions, and when necessary to take action to veer the country form civil war. If he fails that is exactly what is going to take place.