Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
eden
Member+

The unity of Ethiopians is heart warming. Did Zenawi plan this?

Post by eden » 27 Jun 2020, 14:42

The GERD is an economic project to bury poverty and backwardness. But I want to focus on the aspect that's often ignored.

The Ethiopian elite is divided due to the ethnic federation arrangement, to keep it or get rid of it. The division is so deep, it threatens the existence of the country as we know it.

The GERD is the one thing that's keeping the elites on the same page. Zena knew ethnic federation runs the risk of disintegration if taken too far for too long. However, he understood the alternative was a never ending civil war around the country.

I'm beginning to believe Zena didn't have big trust on the elites so he built the dam as a safety valve to prevent disintegration of the country. The elites that are at one anothers' throat all the time are taken aback by GERD's international politics and all of a sudden they start thinking ABOUT COUNTRY and talking sensibly. From Abiy to Lidetu to Johar to Debretsion ... they all are for the Dam and it brings out the best in all of them.

If this is what Zena had in mind when building the dam, I say he deserves to be remembered forever.

Video loading ...

Noble Amhara

Re: The unity of Ethiopians is heart warming. Did Zenawi plan this?

Post by Noble Amhara » 27 Jun 2020, 15:12

Adwa Weyane keep dreaming the GERD was built for the Abay Tigray Republic which was going to happen if Dry port Tigray had a coast

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 27 Jun 2020, 15:26

He should have been the president of Eritrea. Singapore would have come to reality instead of North Korea.
Besides, he's more Eritrean than Agame wedi komarit. :shock: :lol: :mrgreen:
eden wrote:
27 Jun 2020, 14:42
The GERD is an economic project to bury poverty and backwardness. But I want to focus on the aspect that's often ignored.

The Ethiopian elite is divided due to the ethnic federation arrangement, to keep it or get rid of it. The division is so deep, it threatens the existence of the country as we know it.

The GERD is the one thing that's keeping the elites on the same page. Zena knew ethnic federation runs the risk of disintegration if taken too far for too long. However, he understood the alternative was a never ending civil war around the country.

I'm beginning to believe Zena didn't have big trust on the elites so he built the dam as a safety valve to prevent disintegration of the country. The elites that are at one anothers' throat all the time are taken aback by GERD's international politics and all of a sudden they start thinking ABOUT COUNTRY and talking sensibly. From Abiy to Lidetu to Johar to Debretsion ... they all are for the Dam and it brings out the best in all of them.

If this is what Zena had in mind when building the dam, I say he deserves to be remembered forever.

Video loading ...

Last edited by Awash on 27 Jun 2020, 17:18, edited 1 time in total.

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 27 Jun 2020, 15:34

Mask off. TPLF looter!!!!
Eden,
I have no intention of blaming the dead. But glorifying Meles, the genocider, is unacceptable. He was an evil killer who let his Agazi dogs kill innocent civilians in the daylight in Addisaba after 97 election fraud. Don’t even try to clean his record.
Clear and simple, he was a criminal who deserve trial. A tribal he denied millions.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 27 Jun 2020, 16:38

Awash wrote:
27 Jun 2020, 15:26
He should have the president of Eritrea. Singapore would have come to reality instead of North Korea.
Besides, he's more Eritrean than Agame wedi komarit. :shock: :lol: :mrgreen:
eden wrote:
27 Jun 2020, 14:42

Video loading ...

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 27 Jun 2020, 17:17

Singapore or Singapoor? That is the question

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 27 Jun 2020, 17:46

Are you to talk about poverty, now? :lol:

Which one of these are you, you little cùnt?

Awash wrote:
27 Jun 2020, 17:17
Singapore or Singapoor? That is the question

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 27 Jun 2020, 18:53

ዞምቢ
ሚሉሽን በሰማሽ ገበያ [መረጃ] ባልወጣሽ
:lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
Please wait, video is loading...
Last edited by Awash on 27 Jun 2020, 20:15, edited 2 times in total.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 27 Jun 2020, 18:58

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) wrote:
27 Jun 2020, 15:40

Think as a civilized Eritrean,think as a civilized human being.Kabey eyom metsieom?