Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: when I learned the psych of some Ethiopians about Eritrea, Eritrea should consider its stance towards Tplf

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 26 Jun 2020, 00:05

Zack wrote:
25 Jun 2020, 23:54
Another tigrayan group created to support Eritreas
political security and economic interest could work. But I don't think the TPLF can work with Eritrea the 20 year no war no peace were dissaterous years for Eritrea. The TPLF have shown to be an enemy of Eritrea. Its like supporting your enemy, because there are some other threats in Ethiopia. Amhara chauvinists will always exists but its very unlikely them coming to power in Ethiopia. And if they do Eritrea must prepare its self. For the time being abiye Ahmed seems to be on the right path.

Dr Zackovich
Shekortet???

tlel

Re: when I learned the psych of some Ethiopians about Eritrea, Eritrea should consider its stance towards Tplf

Post by tlel » 26 Jun 2020, 00:16

Zmeselo wrote:
25 Jun 2020, 13:43
I don't know about the resuscitation of the weyane, but you can't make a blanket statement that Eritrea is involved in the business of Ethiopia without providing any examples of what that looks like.

Secondly, Eritrean territories are still under occupation and we'll be damned if we just let that go. Your Federal govt is willing to give it back, but one killil of yours is being a roadblock. The same killil which has snatched land from you Amara and the Afar too, btw.

Thirdly, had the weyane succeeded in defeating Eritrea in 1998, you wouldn't have an Ethiopia to speak of today. They would've seceded with an outlet to the sea and would've left Ethiopia in utter chaos & fragmentation.

Fourthly, don't make the mistake in believing that Eritreans "play the victim". We never do! Instead, we act upon it & change the situation. Whining, is not in our nature/psyche. I refer you to history books, for evidence!

tlel wrote:
25 Jun 2020, 13:22
You got all your 20 toes and fingers in Ethiopia's business even as we speak. You have your country and yet you smell where you are not wanted. Besides, "Vcitimhood" is working very well in 20 and 21st century as agenda to control, kill, maime, you name it. Now you realize tplf your cousin is weakening, and you truly don't like it, then you are coming back as victimhood, "we are being insulted" so let us help tplf bla bla bla
I am sure you are in Ethiopia while talking to me. What you are saying is the usual diatribe, we saved you bla bla. I really don't see the connection with war in 1998 and not having Ethiopia, how can that be? Are you saying Eritrea won the war in 1998? Why did your cousin Meles said to stop the war and retreat to Ethiopian forces then from behind TPLF killed Ethiopian forces? This proves how you are one and the same at the expense of Ethiopia. Your brethren above just revealed it obviously, that tplf and shabia will always be one and the same. Victimhood was your whole propoganda for many years of war with Ethiopia, what else, Ase did this to us, Tplf did this to us, Mengistu did this to us.

Zack

Post by Zack » 26 Jun 2020, 00:27

Mr halafi mengedi how are you doing brother, sherkotet what does that word mean in English. The Eritreans currently can't find a way to support the TPLF. I don't think isias afewerki will ever consider that option. Tigray TPLF with its war against the gallas and the clever by half amharas need to think about other options. How do you think the election saga will end.

Dr Zackovich

tlel

Post by tlel » 26 Jun 2020, 00:32

Cigar wrote:
25 Jun 2020, 16:03
Fed_Up very good observation.
Most of the time we slide by saying that the negative sayers are woyane's and its sympathizers, but we are wrong. There are also genuine misguided Ethiopians or who are bought by woyane.
The thing is they fail to grasp that truth finally wins and argument or even against war.
The fact that they can't understand that with no one helping us in our struggle but snatching all the tanks and armaments from the intruding ethio forces (5 million people agamist 80 million at that time is) was capable because we were in the right and had legitimate cause. Those are always winning formula no matter how many years it might take.
Now, that we made Eritrea as sovereign as all the world countries, recognized in the world body, which doesn't have to depend on snatching arms from enemy, but purchasing and armed with sophisticated armaments one would believe it is better to be friendly with Eritrea for ones sake than losing what Eritrea is offering to an honest and respectful neighbor is beyond stupid.
With all the spanking we did to the intruding ethio forces if Eritrea was as evil as the ones you mentioned, it would have been easier to colonize Ethiopia as we speak than Ethiopia or any other neighbor try it on us.
But what their attitude shows is that they see us as their superior and are indirectly telling us their dream.
In other words they say that Eritrea is a failed state and at the same time they dream to be with what they believe is a sh*it hole country.
It is just illogical.
We want to live in peace with all our neighbors doesn't mean that we are begging them for peace.
Peace with Eritrea in my calculation is 75% more advantageous to Ethiopia and 25% to Eritrea.
And Eritrea can survive with out the 25% but I am 100% certain that Ethiopia will not.
So, as long as this stupid talk is coming from misguided Ethiopians and not the office of PMAA, it is ok that we pursue the peace initiatives.
But it is dad they are putting doubts in our minds that they will force us to be armed like no one in the region to defend our country from any potential enemy.
I see it as a wake up call for our govt to pursue peace while 'building the wall" per say.
Eritrea is a principled country.
Once we became an independent nation, we are always in the side of a country which has legal rights of it's own countries.
I mean even if woyane was ruling Ethiopia and we believing that tegarus are ethiopians would have sided with Ethiopia for instance about the Dam. And PIA said so, probably 20 years ago.
But some of the misguided Ethiopians are distorting the facts by saying Eritrea is siding with Egypt and some of them see Eritrea is siding with Ethiopia as if it is coming from weakness.
So, again it is a wake up call and they should know we are masters on walking and chewing.
At the end of the day, Eritrea will always be shining and they should stop being idiots and respect Eritrea and Eritreans.
Sellassie's, Mengistu's and woyane's demise should come to their minds.
Any smart Ethiopian should know, they all fell in their faces because of trying to fu*ck with Eritrea and it won't be any different with any other potential ethio leader who follow their failed excursions.

You are right, the coward ER is allowing you to [deleted] on "Ethiopia", we all know almost 50% of you are not even from Eritrea or that region. That being said, your black mail is as usual, why pretend you are not against Tplf. By the way, is it time now to peel your skin and say oh, no more AGAME word anymore? Very much noticable your are evolving now to something else...

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 26 Jun 2020, 03:14

Amiche Qentir
You started to sound more intelligent than the alcoholic junk you worship as a semi God. In The end of the day you realized that the corner stone of any state to state relationship is based on interest and Nothing else.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 26 Jun 2020, 04:25

You're a stupid animal. My bad, for considering you a human & worthy of any explanation!

tlel wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 00:16
Zmeselo wrote:
25 Jun 2020, 13:43
I don't know about the resuscitation of the weyane, but you can't make a blanket statement that Eritrea is involved in the business of Ethiopia without providing any examples of what that looks like.

Secondly, Eritrean territories are still under occupation and we'll be damned if we just let that go. Your Federal govt is willing to give it back, but one killil of yours is being a roadblock. The same killil which has snatched land from you Amara and the Afar too, btw.

Thirdly, had the weyane succeeded in defeating Eritrea in 1998, you wouldn't have an Ethiopia to speak of today. They would've seceded with an outlet to the sea and would've left Ethiopia in utter chaos & fragmentation.

Fourthly, don't make the mistake in believing that Eritreans "play the victim". We never do! Instead, we act upon it & change the situation. Whining, is not in our nature/psyche. I refer you to history books, for evidence!

tlel wrote:
25 Jun 2020, 13:22
You got all your 20 toes and fingers in Ethiopia's business even as we speak. You have your country and yet you smell where you are not wanted. Besides, "Vcitimhood" is working very well in 20 and 21st century as agenda to control, kill, maime, you name it. Now you realize tplf your cousin is weakening, and you truly don't like it, then you are coming back as victimhood, "we are being insulted" so let us help tplf bla bla bla
I am sure you are in Ethiopia while talking to me. What you are saying is the usual diatribe, we saved you bla bla. I really don't see the connection with war in 1998 and not having Ethiopia, how can that be? Are you saying Eritrea won the war in 1998? Why did your cousin Meles said to stop the war and retreat to Ethiopian forces then from behind TPLF killed Ethiopian forces? This proves how you are one and the same at the expense of Ethiopia. Your brethren above just revealed it obviously, that tplf and shabia will always be one and the same. Victimhood was your whole propoganda for many years of war with Ethiopia, what else, Ase did this to us, Tplf did this to us, Mengistu did this to us.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 26 Jun 2020, 09:29

Zack wrote:
25 Jun 2020, 23:54
Another tigrayan group created to support Eritreas
political security and economic interest could work. But I don't think the TPLF can work with Eritrea the 20 year no war no peace were dissaterous years for Eritrea. The TPLF have shown to be an enemy of Eritrea. Its like supporting your enemy, because there are some other threats in Ethiopia. Amhara chauvinists will always exists but its very unlikely them coming to power in Ethiopia. And if they do Eritrea must prepare its self. For the time being abiye Ahmed seems to be on the right path.

Dr Zackovich
Zack, from Djibouti i know your worry if Golden and Northern Agame make NATO.... IT Would be the end of Djibouti port service so i understand where coming from

otherwise Fed for the first time in ten years he is right.. i will tell u one story there was one rat extremists .. people call him when they have rat infestation and he goes and kill all the rat and leave only to come call back in few month for the same rat infestation like this he used to make a lot of money ... one day his own son told him father can i take over your business because u r old u need to retired ..the father said okay and the son took over when son see his father rat medication very low dose .. and doesnt prevent the rat infestation from coming back the kid put stronger dose and killed all the rate and no body call him back the business is bankrupted and the kid goes to his father ask why no body calling him back .. the father said u should not eliminate all your enemy that fed your bread..

now if ERITREA eliminate TPLF for Amhara .. the Amhara will have no enemy locally and they will put all their effort to attack Eritrea .. but if Eritrea was smart they always put enemy for the Amhara ,,, it would be idiotic for Eritrea to do the job of Amhara...

when Russia support Ethiopia they support TPLF, EPLF and Ethiopia u know why they want Ethiopia always to be servant of Russia .... had Russia help Ethiopia to kill off tplf and eplf that time what guarantee would Russia have Ethiopia will not switch side and join America .. even America helping both side they never every only help one side..

Dawit,

it is funny the Eritrean referendum

do u want independent Eritrean state that was the question

the question would have been..

do u want fed. state with Ethiopia
do u want anonymous with Ethiopia this should have been the question not out right independent who would say i dont want independent

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 26 Jun 2020, 09:41

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 03:14
Amiche Qentir
You started to sound more intelligent than the alcoholic junk you worship as a semi God. In The end of the day you realized that the corner stone of any state to state relationship is based on interest and Nothing else.
Look this old drunken bum agamieee can’t even hide it anymore. This is a thread you can learned something about Eritreans determination and psych towards woyanus. In one voice all the Eritreans voiced “woyanus must die”

Now go back to corner and sûck your favorite bottle.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 26 Jun 2020, 14:56

Kkkk you guys can support who you want. It won't get your tegadalay tplf cousins back in meneliks palace though.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 26 Jun 2020, 19:23

Sadacha Macca wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 14:56
Kkkk you guys can support who you want. It won't get your tegadalay tplf cousins back in meneliks palace though.
I think you might have misunderstood the emotional reaction of my dear brother Fed_Up. We have neither intention nor will to see the criminal TPLF group in Menelik Palace again and never forever. In fact, we would love so much to see every single of the criminal TPLF goons face justice and take them all into Federal Prison where life is the hardest because they deserve every bit of it and more.

Everybody knows that TPLF is the worst enemy of Eritrea and the people of Eritrea. I am sure Ethiopians have the same feeling about TPLF.

May God bless the Nobel Peace Prize Winner Honorable Prime Minister Dr. Abby!!!

Victory to Fenqil Movement!!!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 26 Jun 2020, 20:15

Hawzen wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 19:23
Sadacha Macca wrote:
I think you might have misunderstood the emotional reaction of my dear brother Fed_Up. We have neither intention nor will to see the criminal TPLF group in Menelik Palace again and never forever. In fact, we would love so much to see every single of the criminal TPLF goons face justice and take them all into Federal Prison where life is the hardest because they deserve every bit of it and more.

Everybody knows that TPLF is the worst enemy of Eritrea and the people of Eritrea. I am sure Ethiopians have the same feeling about TPLF.

Dedebit is always dedeb
He's overly emotional. He is angry and sad that SOME** Ethiopians, primarily those of northern origin, i.e. Amara and maybe some Tigrayans, still somehow can't get over ''losing Eritrea,'' meanwhile NO OROMO ever claimed Eritrean lands, and we've always respected their struggle and their right to sovereignty; despite the fact that Obbo Isayas sided with TPLF against us in the 1990s. We understand, it was in their interests then.

However... today ain't 1991, we're far more mature and politically active/united. So, even if eritrea brings all 7-8 million of their people; they would not be able to bring the tegadalay tplf cousins of theirs [or, of the kebessa] to power again: just reminding fed up, that it matters NOT who he wants the eritrean govt to support or back.
We are sufficient to keep the tplf where they are. It was Ethiopians who made them go there in the first place.

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 26 Jun 2020, 20:54

Sadacha Macca wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 20:15
He's overly emotional. He is angry and sad that SOME** Ethiopians, primarily those of northern origin, i.e. Amara and maybe some Tigrayans, still somehow can't get over ''losing Eritrea,'' meanwhile NO OROMO ever claimed Eritrean lands, and we've always respected their struggle and their right to sovereignty; despite the fact that Obbo Isayas sided with TPLF against us in the 1990s. We understand, it was in their interests then.

However... today ain't 1991, we're far more mature and politically active/united. So, even if eritrea brings all 7-8 million of their people; they would not be able to bring the tegadalay tplf cousins of theirs [or, of the kebessa] to power again: just reminding fed up, that it matters NOT who he wants the eritrean govt to support or back.
We are sufficient to keep the tplf where they are. It was Ethiopians who made them go there in the first place.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Can you tell me if there was even a single area even the size of a Kebele (ቀበሌ) any Oromo rebels, in their 50-year or so existence, ever liberated from Dergue or woyane????????

Straight answer without getting into your nonsense blabber. Can you handle that?

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 26 Jun 2020, 21:09

Sadacha Macca wrote:
Hawzen wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:

Dedebit is always dedeb

Brother Sadach,

I think you might also be over reacting even more to the emotional reaction of my dear brother Fed_Up and I just hope that I am wrong.

From Eritrea perspective, a matured and politically active/united Oromia is always good for our region and we are happy for you. When it comes to the criminal TPLF, there should not be any sane Eritrean who has any sympathy left for the criminal TPLF goons let alone to support them to get their coward as*s back to Menelik Palace. Hell No!!! In fact, it was one of the happiest days to see the coward TPLF chased from Addis all the way to Mekelle holes. I would like to give credit to the Oromo young lions and Amhara youth warriors because they sacrificed so much to make TPLF history. At the moment, we are watching from our sofa the slow death of TPLF criminals in Axum hotel... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Would you please do favor for me one thing if you don't mind: Please stop that non sense cousins because I feel nausea when I hear that. Let me tell you this: Eritrea as a country and the people of Eritrea have never ever seen the worst enemy like TPLF. If you see/hear any Eritrean saying they are "our cousins", it just means that particular individual has agame gene/DNA from parents. That is all. Nothing more!!!

Dedebit is always dedeb

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 26 Jun 2020, 22:02

quindibu wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 20:54
Sadacha Macca wrote:

Can you tell me if there was even a single area even the size of a Kebele (ቀበሌ) any Oromo rebels, in their 50-year or so existence, ever liberated from Dergue or woyane????????

Straight answer without getting into your nonsense blabber. Can you handle that?

Can you tell me why eritreans cried for badme for decades and couldn't get it despite claiming to be so invincible??!

Can you tell me why it took unarmed oromo qeerroo to chase away the same tplf you've all been crying about on an Ethiopian forum, for years upon years?!

Can you handle that?!

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 26 Jun 2020, 22:13

Hawzen wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 21:09
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Hawzen wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:

Dedebit is always dedeb

Brother Sadach,

I think you might also be over reacting even more to the emotional reaction of my dear brother Fed_Up and I just hope that I am wrong.

From Eritrea perspective, a matured and politically active/united Oromia is always good for our region and we are happy for you. When it comes to the criminal TPLF, there should not be any sane Eritrean who has any sympathy left for the criminal TPLF goons let alone to support them to get their coward as*s back to Menelik Palace. Hell No!!! In fact, it was one of the happiest days to see the coward TPLF chased from Addis all the way to Mekelle holes. I would like to give credit to the Oromo young lions and Amhara youth warriors because they sacrificed so much to make TPLF history. At the moment, we are watching from our sofa the slow death of TPLF criminals in Axum hotel... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Would you please do favor for me one thing if you don't mind: Please stop that non sense cousins because I feel nausea when I hear that. Let me tell you this: Eritrea as a country and the people of Eritrea have never ever seen the worst enemy like TPLF. If you see/hear any Eritrean saying they are "our cousins", it just means that particular individual has agame gene/DNA from parents. That is all. Nothing more!!!

Dedebit is always dedeb

Not at all kind sir. Just putting fed up in check.
Of all the eritreans on here, he is by far the most disrespectful. He doesn't differentiate between a formerly corrupt regime and the common folk of Ethiopia.
He insults poor innocent Ethiopians who have nothing to do with tplf, meaning non tegaru too, hence the reason why he deserves such rebuttals.
Then he threatens to support tplf again. As if that will do much besides allow the tplf to go to Eritrea, cause they won't be welcomed elsewhere in Ethiopia; that's for sure.
Well tegadalay halafi and others say the kebessa and tegaru have similar or the same cultural traits, including language and religion.
I know afar and others may not feel the same seeing as how they speak a cushitic language and share more with oromos somalis and saho. But that's an entirely different topic.

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 26 Jun 2020, 22:19

Sadacha Macca wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 22:02
Can you tell me why eritreans cried for badme for decades and couldn't get it despite claiming to be so invincible??!

Can you tell me why it took unarmed oromo qeerroo to chase away the same tplf you've all been crying about on an Ethiopian forum, for years upon years?!

Can you handle that?!

Yep. Rewrite history.....No wonder they call you Galla.....

If my memory serves me right, the illiterates used your herd as cannon fodders, didn't they? Yet, you seem to be proud of that genocide as a military 'achievement'.

Just so you know, the last time I checked victors dictate and don't go to courts.

Now, let's get back to my point:

Any single a football field size area that the Oromos liberated from Dergue or woyane throughout their history? :P

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 26 Jun 2020, 22:38

quindibu wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 22:19
Sadacha Macca wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 22:02

Can you handle that?!

Yep. Rewrite history.....No wonder they call you Galla.....

If my memory serves me right, the illiterates used your herd as cannon fodders, didn't they? Yet, you seem to be proud of that genocide as a military 'achievement'.

Just so you know, the last time I checked victors dictate and don't go to courts.

Now, let's get back to my point:

Any single a football field size area that the Oromos liberated from Dergue or woyane throughout their history? :P

Yes indeed. Yet those gallas chased away the same tplf that you and your fellow eritreans cry about to Ethiopians.... On an Ethiopian forum.
Those same gallas are the ones whose son agreed to return the same badme that your president let tplf take when the jebha elf group was ejected from it.
Those same gallas did what you couldn't do, for decades, all without having to fire a single shot.
Gallas like kemal galchu also led successful military operations that cut off your supply lines in the last war.
Oh man i can go on and on.

And even if you bring all the eritreans to help tplf it'll be to no avail!

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 26 Jun 2020, 23:04

Sadacha Macca wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 22:38

Those same gallas are the ones whose son agreed to return the same badme

Gallas like kemal galchu also led successful military operations that cut off your supply lines in the last war.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep. 'General' Kemal Gelchu......I remember how his tanks and military men rolled into Addis as victors! :P

The question remains the same, my friend. MInd you, I didn't even ask about the Oromo Generals who were the majority in the dergue's and HIM's military, and who were chased away from Eritrea...... :roll:

Yes. I believe you.....you agreed to return Badme because you're generous and civilized..... :P I guess, you just hang your fellow countrymen from poles in broad daylight and cut their throats with machetes just to pass time, right? :P

Yep. The rule is, victors surrender, not dictate...... :P

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 27 Jun 2020, 00:17

Sedacha,

Forget what I said about Ethiopians. I don’t sugar coat the reality. Even your leaders mentioned all the time. Yes, Ethiopia is fûcked up but to tell you the truth, Oromos are the most divided clan I have ever seen in Ethiopia because you all were played by successive Ethiopia leaders. Imagine how hard some Oromos are sûcking the little agamieee dîck (Tplfists) while they have big one. It is mind boggling to see even OLF is trying to bring Tplfists to 4 kilos more than any other force.

So soon part of your clan will replace in low iq contest against woyanus.

I heard Aba Dula have said I quote “ ከኦነግ ይልቅ ህወሃት ለኦሮሞ ህዝብ ይበልጥ ያስባል.” It is so sad witnessing OLF bending low to tplf, the once that labeled OLF as a terrorist group.

Here is another ማፈሪያ ኦሮሞ man sûcking 6% of the population while he is from 40% population in the course. You see you are illiterate to the politics in your own backyard. We are not here to maintain your empty pride.

Don’t be surprised if ማፈሪያ ኦሮሞዎች Succeeded which I doubt and brought Tplf to Minilik palace.

I am just saying

Sadacha Macca wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 22:13
Not at all kind sir. Just putting fed up in check.
Of all the eritreans on here, he is by far the most disrespectful. He doesn't differentiate between a formerly corrupt regime and the common folk of Ethiopia.
He insults poor innocent Ethiopians who have nothing to do with tplf, meaning non tegaru too, hence the reason why he deserves such rebuttals.
Then he threatens to support tplf again. As if that will do much besides allow the tplf to go to Eritrea, cause they won't be welcomed elsewhere in Ethiopia; that's for sure.
Well tegadalay halafi and others say the kebessa and tegaru have similar or the same cultural traits, including language and religion.
I know afar and others may not feel the same seeing as how they speak a cushitic language and share more with oromos somalis and saho. But that's an entirely different topic.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 28 Jun 2020, 11:43

Fed_Up wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 09:41
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 03:14
Amiche Qentir
Look this old drunken bum agamieee can’t even hide it anymore. This is a thread you can learned something about Eritreans determination and psych towards woyanus. In one voice all the Eritreans voiced “woyanus must die”

Now go back to corner and sûck your favorite bottle.
There is nothing any person can learn from your amiche Qentir like you but unlike Your idol wedi Medhin Berad, you started to display some improvement and start to look reality with out sugarcoating. .