Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Fed_Up
Senior Member+

when I learned the psych of some Ethiopians about Eritrea, Eritrea should consider its stance towards Tplf

Post by Fed_Up » 25 Jun 2020, 13:08

Every time we learn what some Ethiopians attitude they have towards the “Eritrea’s sovereignty” it make me mad so Eritrea seriously should consider to resuscitate the dying tplf.

I know the current regime is friendly but most of the sobs so called undereducated journalists or the መንደር ቡና ጠጪዎች አውርቶ አደር ሰነፍ activists will make us to partner with “separatists” to kiss good bye their failed nation into blaze or multiple nation.

Now what Eritrea has to do in this sob analysis? Why in the world distorted the reality by saying “ናፅነት ወይስ ባርነት" does this sob has any evidence to provide us there was such choices during Eritrea’s referendum? FYI Eritreans mount in his ባለጌ ሌባ ስብስብ አባቶች who intruded Eritrea, to rape, steal, abuse and zerafeee. What we did was we snatched our stolen freedom with our life. Referendum wouldn’t be necessary as long as we fly Eritrea’s flag high at the U.N. Referendum didn’t give us our freedom.

I see a lot of patterns that lots of so called Amhara debTera teret teret writers with low iq will fûck their pathetic nation to oblivion. Stop fûcking poking us! The last thing at this time your “sob” arse need is enemy Eritrea. I mean it

tlel

Re: when I learned the psych of some Ethiopians about Eritrea, Eritrea should consider its stance towards Tplf

Post by tlel » 25 Jun 2020, 13:22

You got all your 20 toes and fingers in Ethiopia's business even as we speak. You have your country and yet you smell where you are not wanted. Besides, "Vcitimhood" is working very well in 20 and 21st century as agenda to control, kill, maime, you name it. Now you realize tplf your cousin is weakening, and you truly don't like it, then you are coming back as victimhood, "we are being insulted" so let us help tplf bla bla bla

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: when I learned the psych of some Ethiopians about Eritrea, Eritrea should consider its stance towards Tplf

Post by Zmeselo » 25 Jun 2020, 13:43

I don't know about the resuscitation of the weyane, but you can't make a blanket statement that Eritrea is involved in the business of Ethiopia without providing any examples of what that looks like.

Secondly, Eritrean territories are still under occupation and we'll be damned if we just let that go. Your Federal govt is willing to give it back, but one killil of yours is being a roadblock. The same killil which has snatched land from you Amara and the Afar too, btw.

Thirdly, had the weyane succeeded in defeating Eritrea in 1998, you wouldn't have an Ethiopia to speak of today. They would've seceded with an outlet to the sea and would've left Ethiopia in utter chaos & fragmentation.

Fourthly, don't make the mistake in believing that Eritreans "play the victim". We never do! Instead, we act upon it & change the situation. Whining, is not in our nature/psyche. I refer you to history books, for evidence!

tlel wrote:
25 Jun 2020, 13:22
You got all your 20 toes and fingers in Ethiopia's business even as we speak. You have your country and yet you smell where you are not wanted. Besides, "Vcitimhood" is working very well in 20 and 21st century as agenda to control, kill, maime, you name it. Now you realize tplf your cousin is weakening, and you truly don't like it, then you are coming back as victimhood, "we are being insulted" so let us help tplf bla bla bla
Last edited by Zmeselo on 25 Jun 2020, 16:42, edited 1 time in total.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 25 Jun 2020, 14:04

Fed_Up wrote:
25 Jun 2020, 13:08
Now what Eritrea has to do in this sob analysis? Why in the world distorted the reality by saying “ናፅነት ወይስ ባርነት" does this sob has any evidence to provide us there was such choices during Eritrea’s referendum?
Fed,

The following sample of Eritrea's 1993 referendum ballot paper is the same difference!

It didn't give the option of autonomous state as a democratic Union or Federation with Ethiopia.

It looks to me more like, “ናፅነት ወይስ ባርነት"! Who is going to say NO?

Regardless, that is history now; E/TPLF can join as one and create a confederation with the rest of Ethiopia if you like; I don't mind as long as that avoids war and we all live in peace.

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 25 Jun 2020, 14:23

What do you expect? Did not your hero, Mr ኣይከሰርናን, tell them loudly that Eritrea and Ethiopia are ሓደ ህዝቢ?

It's too late for your cadres to complain about sovereignity after you have been giving unqualified support to the man who's responsible for evicting three generations of Eritreans from their beloved nation.

Here is what is left:

ፈንቅል + ይኣክል will deport IA and his cadres to Tenbien, his መበቆል ዓዲ.
Fed_Up wrote:
. . .

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 25 Jun 2020, 14:28

I hear you brother Fed_Up loud and clear. What you stated has been a problem with the teret teret Ethiopians be it Amhara or Tegaru. But, I believe, though vocal, they are minority voices. After all, they can scream as loudly till their throat shatters, our hard-won Eritrea's independence is irreversible. PERIOD!
We are giving the benefit of the doubt for PM Abey Ahmed to be held accountable for his promise to abide by the rule of law. As you stated above the ever evil Weyanes have been somewhat irritators by their refusal to vacate Eritrean territories. But, that is just a little hiccup that we will definitely get over it and regain all our illegally occupied land by hook or crook. You may take that to the bank.
As to whether we should reconsider our dealings with the Weyane, NEVER! That organization will soon melt away like [deleted] under the Summer Sun, when the wind of the Eritrean force just blows by. Trust me that is happening...

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 25 Jun 2020, 14:52

Are you telling us the "Segeras" of this world would stop salivating about Eritrea & the Red Sea, had PIA not uttered those words (despite how misconstrued they're)?

Don't make me laugh!!!

We know PIA! We see him & hear him. We know his story & where he's been, for the last 40 years. Where's your መበቆል, Mr. anonymous? We've no way of knowing that, do we? Come out in the open with name & face, so we can listen to you!!!

PS. He's a hero, but not the only one. That's why we venerate the martyred & the disabled. That's why we contribute for their upkeep & for the families they left behind. Your attempt at boxing us in is laughable!

I bet, you don't even pay a cent!

Eripoblikan wrote:
25 Jun 2020, 14:23
What do you expect? Did not your hero, Mr ኣይከሰርናን, tell them loudly that Eritrea and Ethiopia are ሓደ ህዝቢ?

It's too late for your cadres to complain about sovereignity after you have been giving unqualified support to the man who's responsible for evicting three generations of Eritreans from their beloved nation.

Here is what is left:

ፈንቅል + ይኣክል will deport IA and his cadres to Tenbien, his መበቆል ዓዲ.
Fed_Up wrote:
. . .
Last edited by Zmeselo on 25 Jun 2020, 15:31, edited 1 time in total.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » 25 Jun 2020, 15:16

Brother Fed_Up,

An exiled former Derg officer now working as a security guard at my work place once told me that his understanding of the Eritrean referendum's two choices of "Yes or No" was “ናፅነት ወይስ ባርነት," and all I had to do was agree with him, but not without letting him know first that, “ባርነት" is when you are forced to serve the interests of global powers by going to war against your fellow Africans at a cost of losing your own life.

All the poor soul could do was stand there and stare at me like a deer in the headlights. :P

Aurorae

Post by Aurorae » 25 Jun 2020, 15:31

Guys,

Respect is always earned. Eritrean youth paid with blood to bring independence. Respect earned on the first stage. The second stage is building a powerful advanced democratic nation. We are way off from that hence, expect the likes of Seg_era negara to put their fugly fingers where it does not belong :twisted: . It all depends on us. We need to put the final touch on it. :lol: Weyanes need to retire for good.

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 25 Jun 2020, 15:42

Zmeselo wrote:
25 Jun 2020, 14:52

Where's your መበቆል, Mr. anonymous? We've no way of knowing that, do we? Come out in the open with name & face, so we can listen to you!!!
ኣያ ዘይመሰሎ ድዛረብ :lol: :lol:

ዓሻ ድየ በራኺ ሽመይን መበቆለይን ዝነግረካ፧ :lol: :lol:

ሽዑኸ ናብቲ ኣብራሃ ካሳ ዝመርሖ ሃገራዊ ድሕነት(ጭቆና) ተሕለፍካዮኸ!

You PFDJ cadres think you are clever but you aint fooling anyone.

Oops I told you my first name already!
:oops: :lol: :oops: :lol: :oops:
Last edited by Eripoblikan on 25 Jun 2020, 15:52, edited 1 time in total.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 25 Jun 2020, 15:45

Fed up

It took you 10 years to figure this out SMH

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 25 Jun 2020, 15:57

eden wrote:
25 Jun 2020, 15:45
Fed up

He is still ahead of the dead brain packs to salvage what left over from the criminals anti Tigray ethnic.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 25 Jun 2020, 16:03

Fed_Up very good observation.
Most of the time we slide by saying that the negative sayers are woyane's and its sympathizers, but we are wrong. There are also genuine misguided Ethiopians or who are bought by woyane.
The thing is they fail to grasp that truth finally wins and argument or even against war.
The fact that they can't understand that with no one helping us in our struggle but snatching all the tanks and armaments from the intruding ethio forces (5 million people agamist 80 million at that time is) was capable because we were in the right and had legitimate cause. Those are always winning formula no matter how many years it might take.
Now, that we made Eritrea as sovereign as all the world countries, recognized in the world body, which doesn't have to depend on snatching arms from enemy, but purchasing and armed with sophisticated armaments one would believe it is better to be friendly with Eritrea for ones sake than losing what Eritrea is offering to an honest and respectful neighbor is beyond stupid.
With all the spanking we did to the intruding ethio forces if Eritrea was as evil as the ones you mentioned, it would have been easier to colonize Ethiopia as we speak than Ethiopia or any other neighbor try it on us.
But what their attitude shows is that they see us as their superior and are indirectly telling us their dream.
In other words they say that Eritrea is a failed state and at the same time they dream to be with what they believe is a sh*it hole country.
It is just illogical.
We want to live in peace with all our neighbors doesn't mean that we are begging them for peace.
Peace with Eritrea in my calculation is 75% more advantageous to Ethiopia and 25% to Eritrea.
And Eritrea can survive with out the 25% but I am 100% certain that Ethiopia will not.
So, as long as this stupid talk is coming from misguided Ethiopians and not the office of PMAA, it is ok that we pursue the peace initiatives.
But it is dad they are putting doubts in our minds that they will force us to be armed like no one in the region to defend our country from any potential enemy.
I see it as a wake up call for our govt to pursue peace while 'building the wall" per say.
Eritrea is a principled country.
Once we became an independent nation, we are always in the side of a country which has legal rights of it's own countries.
I mean even if woyane was ruling Ethiopia and we believing that tegarus are ethiopians would have sided with Ethiopia for instance about the Dam. And PIA said so, probably 20 years ago.
But some of the misguided Ethiopians are distorting the facts by saying Eritrea is siding with Egypt and some of them see Eritrea is siding with Ethiopia as if it is coming from weakness.
So, again it is a wake up call and they should know we are masters on walking and chewing.
At the end of the day, Eritrea will always be shining and they should stop being idiots and respect Eritrea and Eritreans.
Sellassie's, Mengistu's and woyane's demise should come to their minds.
Any smart Ethiopian should know, they all fell in their faces because of trying to fu*ck with Eritrea and it won't be any different with any other potential ethio leader who follow their failed excursions.

Jaegol

Post by Jaegol » 25 Jun 2020, 16:19

Tplf must die for the good of the neighborhood (tplf= tribalism), but it’s obvious that eplf becomes enemy number one after tplf dies. Don’t be scared though as long as Eritrea fixes it’s relationship with the super powers, it’ll be safe. ( remember Ethiopia never fought Eritrea with out outsiders sponsorship), And Might is right so if the Ethio elites want another war you better be ready if you show any weaknesses you will be history.
The transition after Isaias is very critical for Eritrea. If the transition is smooth and well planned, there won’t be any risk to Eritrean sovereignty, but if the transition gets out of control with no Clear successor In place, the superpowers will ask/ sponsor Ethiopia to intervene and that will be Haile selasie 2.0

Don’t worry about cyber warriors, just have your real alive warriors on guard for your safety. Again might is right

Fed_Up wrote:
Every time we learn what some Ethiopians attitude they have towards the “Eritrea’s sovereignty” it make me mad so Eritrea seriously should consider to resuscitate the dying tplf.

I know the current regime is friendly but most of the sobs so called undereducated journalists or the መንደር ቡና ጠጪዎች አውርቶ አደር ሰነፍ activists will make us to partner with “separatists” to kiss good bye their failed nation into blaze or multiple nation.

Now what Eritrea has to do in this sob analysis? Why in the world distorted the reality by saying “ናፅነት ወይስ ባርነት" does this sob has any evidence to provide us there was such choices during Eritrea’s referendum? FYI Eritreans mount in his ባለጌ ሌባ ስብስብ አባቶች who intruded Eritrea, to rape, steal, abuse and zerafeee. What we did was we snatched our stolen freedom with our life. Referendum wouldn’t be necessary as long as we fly Eritrea’s flag high at the U.N. Referendum didn’t give us our freedom.

I see a lot of patterns that lots of so called Amhara debTera teret teret writers with low iq will fûck their pathetic nation to oblivion. Stop fûcking poking us! The last thing at this time your “sob” arse need is enemy Eritrea. I mean it

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 25 Jun 2020, 16:37

In that case, everything you say will just be as fàrt in the wind.

If you believe you've the truth on your side, you wouldn't be scared to even sacrifice your own life.

PS. Maybe you hear voices in your head but as for me, I use my own brain & words.

Hence, "ዝመሰሎ"!

Eripoblikan wrote:
25 Jun 2020, 15:42
Zmeselo wrote:
25 Jun 2020, 14:52

Where's your መበቆል, Mr. anonymous? We've no way of knowing that, do we? Come out in the open with name & face, so we can listen to you!!!
ኣያ ዘይመሰሎ ድዛረብ :lol: :lol:

ዓሻ ድየ በራኺ ሽመይን መበቆለይን ዝነግረካ፧ :lol: :lol:

ሽዑኸ ናብቲ ኣብራሃ ካሳ ዝመርሖ ሃገራዊ ድሕነት(ጭቆና) ተሕለፍካዮኸ!

You PFDJ cadres think you are clever but you aint fooling anyone.

Oops I told you my first name already!
:oops: :lol: :oops: :lol: :oops:

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 25 Jun 2020, 18:46

eden wrote:
25 Jun 2020, 15:45
Fed up

:lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted:

The snake Eden gual Adwa popped out from nowhere....Still your TPLF is the worst enemy of Eritrea and the people of Eritrea....Having said that there will always be useless individuals that will not stop screaming and trying to twist the truth.. Guess what? We don't care about them.....

Now, go back to your assignment to save your TPLF bosses by attacking the Nobel Peace Prize Winner Honorable Prime Minister Dr. Abby....

Victory to Fenqil Movement!!!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 25 Jun 2020, 20:27

Since every household, at least, paid one family member, war has a face to Eritreans.So saying war is ugly would be an understatement....

Leaving aside the ዘራፍ sayers, what bothers me the most is the callousness some Ethiopians display towards their own people. ጥርሳችንን እየፋቅን እንገባለን or ጦርነት ለኛ ባሕላዊ ጨዋታ ነው are some of the illustrations. Just like the thouhgtful mouse in the parable said though- who is going to put the bell around the cat's neck?

Having said that, Eritrea will never ever encounter an evil enemy like TPLF.......Burying this nasty entity, who congealed and instituted ተናዒቕና (ተናቅን) into its political structure, is the only option we've been left with. So, Deki Erey, let's not get distracted with some noises.......

Cheers!

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 25 Jun 2020, 22:37

Eripoblikan wrote:
25 Jun 2020, 14:23
አጀውጀው
AgamieeeW almazewa aka Emisraq ዝም ብለህ አትንጀርጀር::

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 25 Jun 2020, 22:57

quindibu wrote:
25 Jun 2020, 20:27

Eritrea will never ever encounter an evil enemy like TPLF....... So, Deki Erey, let's not get distracted with some noises.......

Cheers!
You have my ears and my 100% attention, brother!!!

Listen my Eri brothers and sisters to this critical advice....

Victory to Fenqil Movement!!!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Zack

Post by Zack » 25 Jun 2020, 23:54

Another tigrayan group created to support Eritreas
political security and economic interest could work. But I don't think the TPLF can work with Eritrea the 20 year no war no peace were dissaterous years for Eritrea. The TPLF have shown to be an enemy of Eritrea. Its like supporting your enemy, because there are some other threats in Ethiopia. Amhara chauvinists will always exists but its very unlikely them coming to power in Ethiopia. And if they do Eritrea must prepare its self. For the time being abiye Ahmed seems to be on the right path.

Dr Zackovich