Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbebeB
Member+

አፈላልጉኝ እባካችሁ [መላ በሉኝእባካችሁ]፡፡

Post by AbebeB » 23 Jun 2020, 13:04

በኢትዮጵያ ኤምፓዬር የሚኖሩ ብሄሮች ሁሉ የዘር ግንዳቸውን ያውቃሉ፣ ለሌላውም ማሰወቅ ይችላሉ፡፡ አማራ የሚባል የዘር ግንድ ፈልጌ አጣሁ፡፡ አማርኛ ቋንቋዬ ነው የሚሉት ግለሰቦች ስለ ዘራቸው ሲያስረዱ የሚነግሩን የሚከተለውን ነው፡፡

1. ወሎ ውስጥ የተወለደ አማርኛ ተናጋሪ ግለሰብ ከሆነ ወለዬ ነኝ ይላል፡፡ አንደዚሁ ጎንደሬ ነኝ፣ ጎጃሜ ነኝ፣ ሸዋ ነኝ ይላል፡፡ ቦታ መወለጃ ሥፍራ እንጂ ዘር ሆኖ ሲያገለግል ግን በየትኛውም ሳይንስ እስከ አሁን አልተዘገበም፡፡
2. አንዳንዶች ደግሞ ዘራቸውን ሲያስረዱ አማራ የመጣው ከአገው ነው ይላሉ፡፡ ይህ እውነት ከሆነ የዘር ግድን ያሳያል፡፡ ችግሩ ግን አገው ብሔር ራሱን ችሎ አሁንም መኖሩ አማራ ዘር ከዚያ መጣ ሊያስብል ያለመቻሉ ነው፡፡
3. ለሎች ደግም ኢትዮጵያዊ ብሔር ነኝ ይላሉ፡፡ አገራቸውን መውደድ ትክክል ሊሆን ይችላል፡፡ ግን ኢትዮጵያ የሚኖሩባት ሕዝቦች ሀገር እንጂ ለተወሰኑት በድኖች በዘር ግንድነት የሚትሰጥ አለመሆንዋ አባባሉን ተዓማንነነት ያሳጣል፡፡
4. የተወሰኑ ግለሰቦች (ቋንቋዬ አማርኛ ነው የሚሉት) ደግሞ ብሔር የለኝም ይላሉ፡፡ የተለያዬ ዘር ካላቸው ወላጆች የተወለዱና አማርኛ ብቻ የሚናረጉት ናቸው እንዲህ የሚሉት፡፡ ነገር ግን የዓለምን ተሞክሮ ስንመለከት ልጅ ከወላጆቹ የአንዱን ወስዶ የእኔ ዘር ይህ ነው ብሎ ያሳውቃል፡፡ ለምሳሌ ኦሮሞ ዘሩን የሚቆጥረው በአባት ወገን ሲሆን ሀገሩንም ብያ አባኮ (የአባቴ ሀገር) ይላል፡፡

ስለዚህ እነዚህ አማርኞች በዘራቸው ከየት ዘር ግንድ መጡ ብለን እናስባቸው?

ምናልባት በዘመኑ ስሌት ከቴስት ቲዩብ የሚገኙ ልጆች ናቸው አማርኞች እንደንላቸው፣ አይመስልም፡፡ ምክንያቱም የቴስት ቲዩብ ቴክኖሎጂ እንኳን እነርሱ ጋ አዲስ አበባም የደረሰው በቅርቡ ነው፡፡ እነርሱ ጋ ያልኩት የተወሰነ ሥፍራ የእነርሱ ዘር መሬት ነው የሚባል ስላሌላቸው ነው፡፡ ለምሳሌ ጎጃም (መተከልን ሳይጨምር) ከሞላ ጎደል የአገው፣ ጎንደር የቅማንት፣ ወሎ የኦሮሞ ስለሆነ ነው፡፡ በነገራችን ላይ ሌሎች በዚያ ክልል ያሉ ብሔረሰቦችን ስርጭት ሳልዘነጋ ግን ጭብጤ ላይ ለማተኮር ነው ይህን የምዘረዝረው፡፡ አማርኞች እንደ ዘር የያዝኩት ይህ አካባቢ የእኔ ነው የሚሉት ያሌላቸውና ከሌላው ዘር ጋር ራሳቸውን በመደመር (ወይም ዘርን በመቃወም) የእኛ ነው ለማለት ስለሚጥሩ ነው፡፡ ለነገሩ ዘርን ከመቃወም አስቀድሞ ዘር አለኝ ማለትና ማሳየት ያስፈልጋል፡፡ ዘር የሌለውና አመጣጡን ሊያስረዳ የማይችል የመሬት ይዞታም ሊኖረው ወይም የሌላውን ዘር ቢቃወም አያምርበትም፡፡

በመሆኑም አማራ እንደ ዘር ጠፍቶብኛልና አፈላልጉኝ፡፡

Sam Ebalalehu

Re: አፈላልጉኝ እባካችሁ [መላ በሉኝእባካችሁ]፡፡

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 23 Jun 2020, 13:18

Abebe b, you fought all your life against people who are not “ existing.” What a waste of time and life !

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 23 Jun 2020, 13:33

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
23 Jun 2020, 13:18
Abebe b, you fought all your life against people who are not “ existing.” What a waste of time and life !
Sam,
My effort wasn't without target and fruit. As a fruit it brought you to believe there is no Amhara as nation. For others such as laggards who still think that there is Amhara and claim it, I help them capture the fact you came to understand from my honorary teaching. The laggards are largely in the media such as ESAT, Ethio 360, ZeHabesha and in Amhara Orthodox Tewahido church segmented as Debteras.

The audience I still target are these categories who still remain ignorant that there is no Amhara as a nation.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 23 Jun 2020, 16:20

When you read , Abebe b , pay attention to word and phrases in quotation mark. I did not say what you said I said.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 23 Jun 2020, 17:16

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
23 Jun 2020, 16:20
When you read , Abebe b , pay attention to word and phrases in quotation mark. I did not say what you said I said.
Sam,

What on earth the following statement of you could mean other than the parameters I responded to? you wrote: Abebe b, you fought all your life against people who are not “ existing.” What a waste of time and life !

I responded saying not all are convinced and believed that there is no Amhara. How come you fail to understand what I meant? Are you retarded mind like Amhara? I borrowed the connotation from Mimi of Tigray with her tacit consent.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 23 Jun 2020, 22:15

Abebe b, I love quotation marks. It allows me to say a lot with a few words. Existing which is under quotation shows your state of mind, not mine . Still confused ?

Gbitew

Post by Gbitew » 23 Jun 2020, 23:19

Abebe is a renowned social anthropologist and an established investigator the findings of whose studies has served TPLF to establish the Amhara ethno centric region and at the same declare that there is no Amhara despite waging decades long relentless war! Now, he falls short of accepting Amhara's existence contrary to his studies but nerthless remains committed to fighting the inexistent enemy!