Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Hawzen
Member+

Re: Dr Liya Taddese shows her middle finger to bilgina party she visited med research centers in her country, Tigray rep

Post by Hawzen » 10 Jun 2020, 00:35

May God bless the peace Prize Winner Dr. Abby led Ethiopia for 40,000,000.00 Birr for Coronavirus dealing ...I just hope that you are also thankful for the 10.4 Billion Birr Federal Budget.

Victory to Fenqil Movement!!!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

abel qael

Re: Dr Liya Taddese shows her middle finger to bilgina party she visited med research centers in her country, Tigray rep

Post by abel qael » 10 Jun 2020, 01:17

M KINTAROTAM HAMASENAY [deleted]'EW, YOUR ANU'ZZ IS TOO WIDE FOR ARABS, I KNOW ONLY MR ABGALI CAN SATIDY YOU.KINTAROTAM HAMASENAY LU'TI'EW, YOUR ANU'ZZ IS TOO WIDE FOR ARABS, I KNOW ONLY MR ABGALI CAN SATIDY YOU.KINTAROTAM HAMASENAY LU'TI'EW, YOUR ANU'ZZ IS TOO WIDE FOR ARABS, I KNOW ONLY MR ABGALI CAN SATIDY YOU. AND NO BODY KNOWS WHY YOU CARE FOR MESHREFET SO MUCH UNLESS YOU WANT THE DESTRUCTION OF CURSEDARTERA AS PER MESHREFET MAIN WISH.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 10 Jun 2020, 22:33

Ascaris you are addicted to slavery. That is why you are obsessed with Ethiopian internal affairs. We will integrate you back to Ethiopia.

By

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 10 Jun 2020, 22:53

Aziza Qintir
It shows, your destitute Kilil is still under the mercy of the Fed and Dr. Abiy's. You better [deleted] his shoe, or else, you welfare check could end at any moment.
abel qael wrote:
09 Jun 2020, 23:08

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 10 Jun 2020, 23:31

kebena05 wrote:
10 Jun 2020, 22:53
Aziza Qintir
It shows, your destitute Kilil is still under the mercy of the Fed and Dr. Abiy's. You better [deleted] his shoe, or else, you welfare check could end at any moment.
abel qael wrote:
09 Jun 2020, 23:08

Brother kebena05,

Those low IQ Dedebit cadres who brag about declaring the dead Tigray Republic, I think they need to kiss the deformed stinky as*s of sister Abi-gail. I am saying it is impossible for the least important killil to be an independent country. Sadly, TPLF and the low IQ dedebit cadres are disgraceful beggars... They badmouth about Ethiopia and the federal government 24/7 while mama Ethiopia and Dr. Abby led Federal Government has been feeding them ........

Anyway, I would like to thank the Honorable Prime Minister Dr. Abby aka the Nobel Peace Prize Winner Dr. Abby for feeding the poor people of Tigray. If it was not for Dr. Abby's generosity, there would have been half a million of Tigrayan youth suffering in Yemen and Saudi prisons right now...

May God bless Ethiopia and the Nobel Peace Prize Winner Honorable Prime Minister Dr. Abby!!!

Victory to Tigrayan Fenqil Movement!!!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

abel qael

Post by abel qael » 10 Jun 2020, 23:55

kintarotam hamasenay tra'nny weyzero hawazen, how do you like if the anopooozal pouch carrying Hamasenayamharay diqala arogit tra'nny qebenit eats your gi'matam qedad hamasenay anu'zz as you nurse my anaconda in your terewaee hamasenay throat? Think about it, It will be good for you. You two kintarotam Hamasenay bi'tches are more Ethiopian than the komata oromarans because Amharu and bantugudifechas still so'domize you.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 11 Jun 2020, 01:16

Ascaris do not pretend as Fenkil we know who you are! Fenkil does not dishonor Dedebit. Mind your business and If you have guts free yourself from the slavery of the Tigrayayn Isaias.