Awash
Senior Member+

Re: PIA to announce major reform during his Independence Day deliberation

Post by Awash » 22 May 2020, 19:57

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 22 May 2020, 19:58

The Agame is a chameleon and hates Real Eritreans but not his fellow deqi komarit.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 22 May 2020, 20:26

Aye agames since when did you get the brain to say, let's wait for the actual date or actual statement.
You a*ss wipes always tell is what is going on and what is being said to turn around and eat your sh*it.
Come on, predict as your usual crap.
We are not going to stop you to dream or wish.
But seriously, what will satisfy me was if PIA says that he is bulldozer the woyanes who are hiding in mekele rat holes.
But then again, Shaebia doesn't announce what it got under its sleeves.
We the Eritreans are certain, when the agames least expect it he will bulldoze woyane and it supporters.
And we are not in a hurry.
It is fine as long as it is done before 2020 ends.
But why do agames give a crap on what he might or not say, unless they already are soiling their pants.
I mean what ever he says about Eritrea is none of their freaking affairs.
What is it that they anticipate his speech more than us?
I bet they will gather in where ever tvs are at to watch it exposing themselves with their unhygienic sh*it and die with COVID-19.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 22 May 2020, 21:34

ኡኔም ወያኔው ዎንድሜ አዋሽን የፈራውን ያህል ፈርቻለሁ። በቃ ምፅአት ሊታወጅ ቀኑ ደረሰ። ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 23 May 2020, 03:43

እምበይተይ ሱዛን ራይስ አው ሓዊ ጠቢሰናና ከይአኽለን ካዕ ካዕ ኢለን ስሒቐናና። አባና አው ወያነ ዘለወን ንዕቀት መቸስ ክትፀውዮ ሀማን የሕምም። :evil: :evil: :evil:

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 23 May 2020, 04:31

You go, girl. :mrgreen:
pushkin. wrote:
23 May 2020, 03:00

VICE PRESIDENT SUSAN RICE!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 23 May 2020, 08:06

Wow awashina, why did you bleach your hair? :lol:

Awash wrote:
23 May 2020, 04:31
You go, girl. :mrgreen:
pushkin. wrote:
23 May 2020, 03:00

VICE PRESIDENT SUSAN RICE!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 23 May 2020, 08:35

Susan Rice's vice presidential hopes hamstrung by Benghazi and 'unmasking' controversy

By Naomi Lim

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... ontroversy

May 16, 2020

Susan Rice wants to be Joe Biden's running mate. The question is whether the presumptive 2020 Democratic presidential nominee wants her on his ticket.
I certainly would say yes,
Rice told PBS late Thursday. https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... nning-mate
I know Joe Biden well. I've worked with him very closely. I know he'll be a great president of the United States. And from my vantage point, I'm committed to doing all I can to help him win and to help him govern.
She added,
If that were the role in which he felt I could best serve, then I'm not going to say no.
Rice, 55, was former President Barack Obama's national security adviser from 2013 to 2017, aligning herself with him early in his 2008 White House campaign over his then-rival Hillary Clinton.

Before that, she was Obama's U.N. ambassador from 2009 to 2013, using her experience as a foreign policy aide to former President Bill Clinton during his second term and to Michael Dukakis and John Kerry on their 1988 and 2004 White House bids.

The daughter of the Federal Reserve System's second black governor [hmmm] and the education wonk behind the Pell Grant program, Rice also has a top-tier academic pedigree. She's a Stanford University graduate and was an Oxford University Rhodes Scholar [the arch-racist Cecil Rhodes' instituted scholarship] who worked as a McKinsey & Company management consultant and Brookings Institution fellow.

Even though Rice, who's of Jamaican descent, [maybe her hate for Eritrea emanates from worship of Haile Selassie in combination with smoking a lot of weed] ticks the boxes of being both a woman and a person of color, her record is both a help and hindrance if she hopes to become Biden's understudy.

The Clinton administration's stance on Rwanda and Sudan, as well as the Obama counterpart's approach to Iran, Israel, and Syria, will be scrutinized if she's chosen. But the most politically damaging line on her resume is her response to the deadly 2012 attack on the U.S. diplomatic mission and CIA annex in Benghazi, Libya.

Her insistence, based on a CIA memo, that the attack was part of a boiled-over protest led to accusations that she had
acted in bad faith or intentionally misled the American people.
The Republican-led House Intelligence Committee's investigation, however, failed to dredge up any evidence supporting those claims. She withdrew her name from consideration as a replacement for Hillary Clinton as secretary of state in 2012, fearing Senate Republicans wouldn't confirm her over the Benghazi furor.

Her other political handicap is her "unmasking" of Trump campaign officials Steve Bannon, Michael Flynn, and Jared Kushner in intel reports about their undisclosed December 2016 meeting with United Arab Emirates Crown Prince Mohammed bin Zayed al Nahyan.

Flynn's unmasking is being relitigated after the Justice Department last week announced it was going to drop the charges against him. Flynn pleaded guilty in 2017 to lying to the FBI about his Russian contacts during the Trump transition, but he now claims he's innocent and that the government entrapped him. Rice was at a January 2017 Oval Office meeting with Obama regarding the FBI's plan to interview Flynn about his intercepted conversations with then-Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak.

Biden has also indicated that he's looking for someone who can complement him, and he and Rice's expertise overlap significantly.
I've had significant foreign policy experience and significant crisis management experience,
he told Snapchat's Good Luck America this week.
I'm looking for someone who has strengths that I don't have.
Tom Cochran, a partner with public relations firm 720 Strategies and a fellow Obama White House alum, agreed, suggesting she'd be better suited to a different Cabinet-level position.
She's a solid candidate to put on the list. All the requisite qualifications. I don't think she's near the top of the list precisely because she doesn't add as much as other candidates. Biden has the foreign policy experience, and that's her strongest trait,
he told the Washington Examiner.

University of Wisconsin-Madison professor and Elections Research Center Director Barry Burden also pointed out how Biden had promised to be a "transitional" nominee, with one foot in Obamaworld and the other beyond the Trump era.
Rice is so closely tied to Obama that it would not seem to be the connection to the future of the party and the country that Biden and others want to see,
he said.
She is also a polarizing figure to conservatives and would work against Biden's strength a candidate who hopes to have more appeal across party lines than Hillary Clinton did four years ago.
For Burden, despite being a recognizable political figure, Rice is still untested and could be questioned on any topic, including her Trump-supporting son. :lol:
Rice never won elective office, so her campaign chops and potential as a future presidential candidate are uncertain,
Burden continued.
She seems much more likely to play a role inside the Biden administration if the Democrats manage to win the election.
Last edited by Zmeselo on 23 May 2020, 09:10, edited 1 time in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 23 May 2020, 09:08

Reuters/Eddie Keogh

What Cecil John Rhodes said in his will about who should get scholarships

Paul Maylam, Rhodes University

https://theconversation.com/what-cecil- ... hips-53172

January 14, 2016

The legacy of the British colonialist Cecil John Rhodes has sparked angry protests from Cape Town to Oxford. In the wake of the #RhodesMustFall http://ewn.co.za/2015/12/17/Over-6000-a ... ll-marches campaign, which resulted in his statue being removed from the University of Cape Town, students at Oxford have clamoured for another statue at Oriel College Oxford http://www.theguardian.com/education/20 ... el-college to be removed. Now the name of the Rhodes Scholarship, http://www.rhodeshouse.ox.ac.uk/rhodess ... holarships funded by the estate of Rhodes and handed out to international postgraduates to study at Oxford by the Rhodes Trust, http://www.rhodeshouse.ox.ac.uk/rhodes-trust/trustees is under attack.

In the latest development, a group of 200 international scholars have said http://www.theguardian.com/education/20 ... ege-statue that they took a Rhodes grant as a form of reparation, “knowing that Cecil Rhodes http://www.sahistory.org.za/people/cecil-john-rhodes did not intend it for us when he wrote his will.” Gemma Ware and Thabo Leshilo from The Conversation asked historian Professor Paul Maylam about what Rhodes actually said in his will.

Is it accurate to say that Rhodes was selective about who should be awarded scholarships?

Yes, this is accurate – in the past there was heavy discrimination in the award of the scholarships.

Rhodes’ will specified that only males could be awarded Rhodes Scholarships. http://www.rhodeshouse.ox.ac.uk/ There was a clause in the will that stated that “race” should be disregarded, but Rhodes clearly viewed race in terms of the English/Dutch divide.

It was clearly his intention that scholars should be white. A black American Alain L Locke http://www.biography.com/people/alain-leroy-locke-37962 was awarded a scholarship in 1907, but thereafter there were virtually no black scholars until the 1960s.

It was only in 1977 that the first black South African was awarded a Rhodes Scholarship. In practice, too, for many years scholarships were only awarded to unmarried men. So I presume the 200 scholars are either women and/or black and/or married.

What views on white supremacy did Rhodes hold?

Rhodes was an ardent white supremacist, as revealed in a couple of his statements: https://books.google.co.za/books?id=VbD ... 22&f=false
I say the natives are like children. They are just emerging from barbarism.
and
Treat the natives as a subject people as long as they continue in a state of barbarism and communal tenure; be the lords over them, and let them be a subject race.
What did Rhodes intend Oxford http://www.britannica.com/biography/Cecil-Rhodes to do with the money he left it in his will?

Apart from the scholarships, Rhodes left money for Oriel College, where he had been a student over a number of years. The will stated that the £100 000 left should be used to expand the college’s buildings on to High Street (where the statue now stands on the façade of the extension), to support Oriel fellows, to maintain “the dignity and comfort” of the high table(!), and to fund the maintenance of the college’s infrastructure. There was nothing in the will to say that a building such as Rhodes House should be constructed in Oxford in his memory.

How have the terms of the Rhodes scholarship changed since he left Oxford the money?

There have been a number of changes in the criteria for selecting Rhodes scholars. Several years ago women, people of colour, and married persons became eligible. These changes were introduced gradually, mainly in the 1960s and 1970s. Rhodes had also specified in his will that sporting ability – or manliness – should be a criterion for selecting scholars. I believe this has largely fallen away.

Paul Maylam
Emeritus Professor, Rhodes University

Paul Maylam does not work for, consult, own shares in or receive funding from any company or organisation that would benefit from this article, and has disclosed no relevant affiliations beyond their academic appointment.

Rhodes University https://theconversation.com/institution ... rsity-1843 provides funding as a partner of The Conversation AFRICA.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 24 May 2020, 14:04

Tazabi-1 wrote:
22 May 2020, 06:40
Eritreans will be forced to celebrate much sacred Independence Day virtually! Reliable sources hinting that president Issaise Afwerki will announce major reforms in economy, politics and social issues.
His reforms will encourage western nations to review their relations with Eritrea.
Stay tuned for the exciting news coming your way...!
"Will announce major reforms" my asz!!!
Lol are you there aite tazabi? You lied ቢግ time here and your god let you down.

I wonder, why don't you his worshippers distance your sorry asz from him? It is mind boggling.

In his todays blabber your god wedi tembien's annual sermon was about the korona and his 10 minutes long blabber was all about it.

As many eri commentators on other websites said, he is eritrea's korona since 1991.

FINALLY...

Ayte tazabi you are a pathological liar. PROVE YOUR CASE.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 24 May 2020, 19:40

Please wait, video is loading...