Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: ለፈንዳዳው፣ አልማዜ፣ ለኔ እና መሰል አሚቼዎች ኮረንቲ ሳንጨብጥ፣ የኮረናን ዘመን ለመሻገር እንዲረዳ በማለት

Post by tarik » 23 May 2020, 00:29

eden wrote:
23 May 2020, 00:02
eden, i didn't know u were hip. I thought u were old and ragidy. But damn u not bad. DO U LIKE tarikchi, fkkk amiches. :lol:

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 23 May 2020, 00:51

I dedicate the song to the half a million Tegaru refugees stranded in Yemen unable to return home due to TPLF's refusal to accept them for fear of taking part in the massive anti-TPLF uprising in Tigray. Stay strong my Tegaru people!

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 23 May 2020, 11:13

Eden , thanks for posting it. Practically I waked up by the music with a smile on my face. Indeed your taste of music is more refined than your taste of politics.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 23 May 2020, 11:13

Eden , thanks for posting it. Practically I waked up by the music with a smile on my face. Indeed your taste of music is more refined than your taste of politics.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 23 May 2020, 11:41

Digital Weyane wrote:
23 May 2020, 00:51
I dedicate the song to the half a million Tegaru refugees stranded in Yemen unable to return home due to TPLF's refusal to accept them for fear of taking part in the massive anti-TPLF uprising in Tigray. Stay strong my Tegaru people!

Digital Woyane,

yes it is sad to see such a massiv exodus of human being from their own homelands, irrespective of where that may happen.

But at the same time you should also take a solace in the fact that many other countries and peoples in the region don't fare better when it comes to such issues.

Take, for example, our Eritrean neighbour whose people are flocking into Ethiopia (mostly Tigray region, your own home base) in the same way the video above shows while the people of Ethiopia (purported or real) are flocking into another country in the video you shared.

So simply using the simple logical law of transitivity if A > B and B > C, then A also > C, which means Tigray is still better than Eritrea, and that should be your comfort for today.
Okay?