Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

VOTE: Should We Eritreans Watch Galla Abiy Kill Tplf Then Make Eritrea Part Of Ethiopia???!!!

Poll ended at 05 Jun 2020, 14:45

A-No
17%
B-Yes
48%
C-We must stand with tplf against andenet Galla abiy
21%
D-All of z above
No votes
E-None of z above
14%

Total votes: 29

tarik
Senior Member+

VOTE: Should We Eritreans Watch Galla-Donkey Abiy Kill Tplf Then Make Eritrea Part Of Ethiopia???!!!

Post by tarik » 22 May 2020, 14:45

A-No
B-Yes
C-We must stand with tplf against andenet Galla abiy
D-All of z above
E-None of z above
Last edited by tarik on 22 May 2020, 15:11, edited 2 times in total.

TesfaNews
Member+

Re: VOTE: Should We Eritreans Watch Galla Abiy Kill Tplf Then Make Eritrea Part Of Ethiopia???!!!

Post by TesfaNews » 22 May 2020, 14:47

Tarik you devil rotten btch if you are Eritrean I am chinese I [ deleted ] you and your mother last night that’s why your standing with tplf like a GEBREAB

Sam Ebalalehu

Re: VOTE: Should We Eritreans Watch Galla Abiy Kill Tplf Then Make Eritrea Part Of Ethiopia???!!!

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 22 May 2020, 15:12

Tarik , what happened to your being Eritrean. Nowadays, you sound more like a TPLF cadre. You sound like Abaymado. About your recent helpless effort to make a united front of Eritreans and Tigryans, I say this: No one has put more effort on that front than Eden, but she seemed to have realized it is a lost cause. You seem you are a slow learner. No matter how many camouflage tribal politicians try , we Ethiopians are more than ready to bury their dream.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 22 May 2020, 15:22

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
22 May 2020, 15:12
Tarik , what happened to your being Eritrean. Nowadays, you sound more like a TPLF cadre. You sound like Abaymado. About your recent helpless effort to make a united front of Eritreans and Tigryans, I say this: No one has put more effort on that front than Eden, but she seemed to have realized it is a lost cause. You seem you are a slow learner. No matter how many camouflage tribal politicians try , we Ethiopians are more than ready to bury their dream.
Fkkk ur Ethiopia & Cursed-Land-Tigray, I care only about my Eritrea.

Sam Ebalalehu

Re: VOTE: Should We Eritreans Watch Galla-Donkey Abiy Kill Tplf Then Make Eritrea Part Of Ethiopia???!!!

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 22 May 2020, 15:39

Tarik, it is too late. I am one who believed once your being Eritrean. Not any more. I have observed the methamorphises you have gone through. Constantly you used to accuse not only TPLF, but also the whole Tigreans as people who should evaporate from the face of the earth. Now, all of a sudden you worry about the fate of Tigray. No one whose ten brain cells working can have such a belief change in such short time. You are a TPLF cadre who uses different tactic to make TPLF relevant. It is not working any more Tarik.

Sadacha Macca

Re: VOTE: Should We Eritreans Watch Galla-Donkey Abiy Kill Tplf Then Make Eritrea Part Of Ethiopia???!!!

Post by Sadacha Macca » 22 May 2020, 17:34

why would a so called eritrean care if abiy ''kills tplf,?''
when you were the same one calling for the burning of tigray? [which is of course, wrong, and immoral, but you had to exaggerate in order to make people think you weren't tigrayan yourself!]
come on man, may as well stop your pretending and admit you're a proud tegadalay tigray like brothers halafi, aziz, intel report, ethoash, mahlana, and the others! 8)