Post by justo » 22 May 2020, 14:07

ትግራይ እየሰኮነች ነው ••• ፕሮፓጋንዳው እየሰራ ነው ቀጥሉበት
They are getting nervous

eden
Member+

Re: ፕሮፓጋንዳው እየሰራ ነው ... ቀጥሉበት

Post by eden » 22 May 2020, 14:36

justo

Great observation here. I felt same exact way. It’s crazy. I felt bad for TMH. I think Tegaru elite is in serious confused state. Spending so much resources on such programs is beyond ludicrous. Who is the Target audience? The Tegaru. The aim is to create siege mentality and guarantee ethnic support. This is bad strategy and bad objective.

The best strategy is to stay out of it all so everybody can see Ethiopia’s political problem, the root issue. Let others’ elites see this ethnic federalism vs. geographic federalism problem without the emotion the Tigray/ TPLF elites brings into it. If Tegaru elites stay under the radar for a couple of years, that should give a chance for others to see the root issue.

I think they are fools in attracting attack and holding the country back from looking forward and working on fundamental issue.

I say get out of the kitchen now! Give Ethiopian elites the space to think. Then whatever non Tegaru Ethiopians decide should be good enough for Tigray elite as well. Funny TPLF affiliated elites call for ethnic federalism but most of their children speak fluent Amharic but few Tigrinya. If they can live with their family reality, why can’t they live with that reality at ethnic level? Things shouldn’t be that complicated.

TMH serves Tigray better, and Ethiopia better, by serving internal Tigray politics. TMH brings confusion to Ethiopian politics by playing Tigray against rest of Ethiopia, knowingly or otherwise.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 22 May 2020, 14:53

You sounds nervous, Lowlanderu. No more shame to expose yourself? You are obvious eko nowadays. I like it. Stop lying and stick with your woyanus. You ain’t Eritrean.

eden wrote:
22 May 2020, 14:36
justo

Great observation here. I felt same exact way. It’s crazy. I felt bad for TMH. I think Tegaru elite is in serious confused state. Spending so much resources on such programs is beyond ludicrous. Who is the Target audience? The Tegaru. The aim is to create siege mentality and guarantee ethnic support. This is bad strategy and bad objective.

The best strategy is to stay out of it all so everybody can see Ethiopia’s political problem, the root issue. Let others’ elites see this ethnic federalism vs. geographic federalism problem without the emotion the Tigray/ TPLF elites brings into it. If Tegaru elites stay under the radar for a couple of years, that should give a chance for others to see the root issue.

I think they are fools in attracting attack and holding the country back from looking forward and working on fundamental issue.

I say get out of the kitchen now! Give Ethiopian elites the space to think. Then whatever non Tegaru Ethiopians decide should be good enough for Tigray elite as well. Funny TPLF affiliated elites call for ethnic federalism but most of their children speak fluent Amharic but few Tigrinya. If they can live with their family reality, why can’t they live with that reality at ethnic level? Things shouldn’t be that complicated.

TMH serves Tigray better, and Ethiopia better, by serving internal Tigray politics. TMH brings confusion to Ethiopian politics by playing Tigray against rest of Ethiopia, knowingly or otherwise.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 22 May 2020, 15:11

Agames desperation at its best.
The reporter in the video just said the effort of PFDJ and Ethiopia to divide woyane from the tigray people is the strengthening of the unity of tigray youth with woyane, why then oppose the 'policy' (if there is in Eritrea or Ethiopia) of trying to divide the two.
In one hand they are crying and accusing the two govts in trying to dived them and in the other hand they are encouraging the two govts to do so, so that there will be unity amongst the agame youngs with woyane.
Agames are not logical at all.
They keep on shooting their ugly feet by themselves.
No one hates unity.
So, they should encourage the two govts to spank their as*ses for maximum unity.
LOL.
Eway nay agame neger, says brother Fed_Up.
Confused like heads severed chickens.

justo

Post by justo » 23 May 2020, 01:42

eden wrote:
22 May 2020, 14:36
justo
It won't help.
There is no weapon against truth
And propaganda is most devastating when it is based on truth.
It may be gradual, it may be sudden, but downfall is inevitable.
So it's better to start getting prepared to የሰኮነች post TPLF Tigray

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 23 May 2020, 13:24

justo wrote:
23 May 2020, 01:42
ሰኮነች
I think you perceive that as truth due to deep seated hatred. Emotion is a very powerful thing lol

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 23 May 2020, 15:03

ወያነ የምትረግጠውንና የምትሄድበትን መንገድ ጠንቅቃ ሳታውቅ፥ አቅሟንና በተቃራኒዋ የቆሙትን ሐይሎች አቅም መጠን በደንብ ሳትለካ፥ የወጣችበትን ሕብረተሰብ የኢኮኖሚና የነቃተ ሕሊና ደረጃ ሳትገመግም: አንዴ የማርክሲዝምን ፍልስፍና፥ ሌላ ግዜ የአልባኒያ፥ ሲላት ደግሞ የካፒታሊዝም...... ተከታይ ነኝ እያለች እንዲሁ ስትዋትት ከግማሽ ምዕተ ዓመት በላይ አስቆጥራለች፥፥ አሁንም ካለፈው ሳትማር፤ አንዴ ኤርትራዊ የሚባል ማንነት የለም፥ ሌላ ግዜ የኢትዮጵያ መሰረት እኛ ነን፥ ሲላት ደግሞ ዜግነት ልክ እንደ ታርጋ ባሻህ ሰዓት አውልቀህ የምትወረውረው ነገር ነው እያለች በየማሕበራዊ መገናዎችዋ ስታላዝን መስማት የተለመደ ሆኗል፥፥ እንዲሁ ስታወራ ከስሯ ያለው መሬት እየተነቃነቀ መሆኑን የተረዳች አትመስልም። ባዶ ፕሮፓጋንዳ እንግዲህ ለትግራይ ሕዝብ ዳቦ አይሆን:: አሁንም አቅሟን እስካላወቀች ድረስ፥ አዲስ አበባ የገጠማት ውርደት፥ መቀሌ መደገሙ የግዜ ጉዳይ ብቻ ነው፥፥

justo

Post by justo » 23 May 2020, 15:46

eden wrote:
23 May 2020, 13:24
justo wrote:
23 May 2020, 01:42
ሰኮነች
I think you perceive that as truth due to deep seated hatred. Emotion is a very powerful thing lol
ኤዱ ስኳር ••• ግፋ ቢል ንቀት እንጂ ••• ጥላቻ ኤርትራኖች ጋ የለም

There are adaptive and non-adaptive psychological defence mechanisms, the most adaptive strategy for Tigrai is to turn inwards, appreciate the troubles it caused Eritrea, Ethiopia and Somalia, ask for forgiveness and prepare for ልክዋን የምታቅ post-TPLF Tigray

That will be win-win for everybody

ይንቁናል ከሚል የተነሳ delusional and self-aggrandising የሆነ non-adaptive psychological defence mechanism will lead to a win-lose situation
And the losing party has already started losing, so you won't need to ask who the winner will be and who the loser in such a scenario