Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: FACT: 2 Tplf From Pure Eritrean *tarik*:--MAKE PEACE WITH ERITREANS ASAP & LET US FIGHT DONKEY ISIAS & GALLA ABIY AS

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 22 May 2020, 11:37

I will sign it if you remove the word Gala and substitute it to Metet Amhara. Tigray ethnic enemy is Amhara not Oromo and Abiy is Menelik Amhara not Oromo. The Oromo are in a worst shape right now, someone who speak their language is killing them every day for the last two years.

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: FACT: 2 Tplf From Pure Eritrean *tarik*:--MAKE PEACE WITH ERITREANS ASAP & LET US FIGHT DONKEY ISIAS & GALLA ABIY AS

Post by tarik » 22 May 2020, 11:55

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
22 May 2020, 11:37
I will sign it if you remove the word Gala and substitute it to Metet Amhara. Tigray ethnic enemy is Amhara not Oromo and Abiy is Menelik Amhara not Oromo. The Oromo are in a worst shape right now, someone who speak their language is killing them every day for the last two years.
I got u, tplf needs 2 be honest with Eritreans this time around, and discuss everything on z table. We know that abicheu is only working 2 make ethiopia great and that is by bringing in eritrea as andenet and of course tigray. abiy is z next hailesellassie. We sacrificed so much for our independence from ethiopia 2 be back with that cancer country again. I am sure this is what is happening in tigray as we speak. Isias and abiy don't want tigray to be independent just like they both don't believe in Eritrea's independence as well. 2 sustain tplf and Eritrean ppl must once again control ethiopia. There is no other option. Either we do this or ethiopia gets bigger and stronger and eats us both alive.

Agazi General

Post by Agazi General » 22 May 2020, 12:11

Zat is bitter truth my agazian brazer.
Ze oromo do not support abiy tho.
Only ze Buda do. So.. Agazi from both sides need to unite and handle zem

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 22 May 2020, 12:18

tarik wrote:
22 May 2020, 11:55
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
I got u, tplf needs 2 be honest with Eritreans this time around, and discuss everything on z table. We know that abicheu is only working 2 make ethiopia great and that is by bringing in eritrea as andenet and of course tigray. abiy is z next hailesellassie. We sacrificed so much for our independence from ethiopia 2 be back with that cancer country again. I am sure this is what is happening in tigray as we speak. Isias and abiy don't want tigray to be independent just like they both don't believe in Eritrea's independence as well. 2 sustain tplf and Eritrean ppl must once again control ethiopia. There is no other option. Either we do this or ethiopia gets bigger and stronger and eats us both alive.
It is not just you but the whole Eritreans must understand about Abiy, the Amhara are the driving forces behind Abiy because Abiy does not have educated brain but ego and they will use him first to destroy Tigray the one standing against the old Amhara wish and the next is Eritrea to take over Red Sea. Issayas is always about himself than the people and so long he irritate Tigray Issayas is happy regardless the long term fate of all Tigrigna speakers. This is where all of use must drop this shaebia or woyane but fight against our common enemy for our survivals. The Tigray ethnic should not point one part of Amhara because all including the peasants have the same attitude towards any Tigrigna speaker because of the history we owned and the Red Sea we control.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 22 May 2020, 12:27

Agamewoch are hallucinating from inside their rats hole. B!tches pleaseeee :x
Last edited by Fed_Up on 22 May 2020, 12:28, edited 1 time in total.

Robel11

Post by Robel11 » 22 May 2020, 12:49

Tarik you agame you picked the wrong side but again you were never on the right side to begin with, Metahit born agame lol

If I had a choice I’d side with Amhara to wipe clean the the agames. Worthless creatures.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 22 May 2020, 13:13

Leflafi adghi, you always tell us that the Eritrean Red Sea is yours (freaking funny) and here you are getting jealous of PMAA because in your outadated meatloaf brain you believe that Ethiopia also wants to own the Red Sea under PMAA.
Not that we will give an inch of our land, sea or air territory, but if helping the Ethiopians to use our Red Sea for free in return of PMAA completely destroys the tigray tribe, we might offer him.
You dumb as*s adghi doesn't remember what you are last night.
The more you open your mouth.........when some stupid people talk like what your dream is, you completely jump in it and chew it like hungry hyena, defeating your own previous stands.
And oh yeah, you said that PIA doesn't care about the Eritreans as long as he hurts the agame tribe, right?
Yes, it is every Eritrean principle.
We will cut one of our legs to cut both of your agame legs.
That is our priority.
And that is the lasting agenda, if we the Eritrean people can live in peace in our own country.
We are ready to face any misery, if we can translate 100 fold of miseries to woyane and its sympathizers.

Agazi General

Post by Agazi General » 08 Sep 2021, 15:27

tarik wrote:
22 May 2020, 11:55
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
waw waw my agazi brother tarik showed his true, proud, agazi-tembien roots here, by siding with his people in tigray + eritrea against ze buda amara and ze galla donkeys and ze shirtam zoomalis and afars!!

Lovetarik

Post by Lovetarik » 08 Sep 2021, 16:19

Anyone who trust woyane is a fool. For the last 50 years, woysnes lied and killed and stole their way to power. They have stabbed their friends from behind several times. Lying and stealing and killing is in their DNA. One cannot tame a woyane to be human. They are to be avoided at any cost. Dealing with woyane is like becoming a friend of Lucifer himself.

Anyone interested to deal with them must be real fool.

I am surprised tarik is this wish washy.

Agazi General

Post by Agazi General » 28 Dec 2021, 22:04

Waw I remember zis, vividly, when ze top boss don 10 star general Tegadalay Tarik, openly said zat, tplf and eritreans, should fight ze galla, ze abiy regime and ze isaias regime. waw!

8)

Agazi General

Post by Agazi General » 29 Apr 2022, 19:13

Waw I remember zis, vividly, when ze top boss don 10 star general Tegadalay Tarik, openly said zat, tplf and eritreans, should fight ze galla, ze abiy regime and ze isaias regime. waw!

Agazi General

Post by Agazi General » 28 Nov 2022, 15:01

Let's plz do zis Brazer zen we beg ze white man to remove ze sanctions on Eritrea In exchange for ze friendship brazers and sistars

Agazi General

Post by Agazi General » 17 Aug 2023, 02:07

Brave bravery tarik aka Samson zere aka judgementday1234 aka wedi, is visionary minded brazer who saw wat was in ze horizon

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 17 Aug 2023, 06:20

The filthy Agame! "The most difficult road in Eritrea is called Libi Tigray. (Heart of Tigray) Our forefathers called this zigzag difficult road Libi Tigray to show you can't trust Tigrayans it doesn't matter how kind they look. There is also a saying in Eritrea ሽሕ ግዜ እንተኾነ ሕያዋይ ኣይትእመን ትግራዋይ፡ "It doesn't matter how nice he could be never trust Tigrayan" as they are well known for stabbing on the back people who trust them ." That is Why the likes of Tarik Agame hide their identity and pretend to be the proud Eritrean or Amhara or Oromo. However, from the beginning Eritreans on this forum especially kuasmeda have exposed you due to the fact that you are untrustworthy Agame with multiple nicknames. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
tarik wrote:
22 May 2020, 11:31

:roll: