Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

When are the Eritrean youths called "Mushmush" to stand up like Qero, Zerma, Fano and Woyenti???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 22 May 2020, 11:14

Enkan Zenbobish Drown Teza Nesh???

Feron11

Re: When are the Eritrean youths called "Mushmush" to stand up like Qero, Zerma, Fano???

Post by Feron11 » 22 May 2020, 11:18

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
22 May 2020, 11:14

Halay A.game kebt Why should they ? Do you want them give the mag.g.ot a.games a Life Line ? no way Hose we need to see bury wedeb a.game first you rekus alet Lementi kedemti Funfunat alet

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: When are the Eritrean youths called "Mushmush" to stand up like Qero, Zerma, Fano???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 22 May 2020, 11:19

Feron11 wrote:
22 May 2020, 11:18
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
22 May 2020, 11:14

Halay A.game kebt Why should they ? Do you want them give the mag.g.ot a.games a Life Line ? no way Hose we need to see bury wedeb a.game first you rekus alet Lementi kedemti Funfunat alet
I do not want them to be like the sick Australia sheep, waiting for their slaughter???

Follower

Re: When are the Eritrean youths called "Mushmush" to stand up like Qero, Zerma, Fano and Woyenti???

Post by Follower » 22 May 2020, 11:26

It's our popcorn time ugumy,hirrrrr bel 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: When are the Eritrean youths called "Mushmush" to stand up like Qero, Zerma, Fano and Woyenti???

Post by tarik » 22 May 2020, 11:26

This is what ur cousin tembenay isias afewerki is doing 2 my Eritrean ppl & youth, He is using z Covid19 cover 2 make our working ppl as slaves and beggars. Half of our youth r in jail or left z country due 2 isias wedi medhin berad stupid idiot policy. Z real enemy of Eritrea is isias and pfdj and of course z tplf of course now we got galla boy abiy z monkey from kenya. All of z pfdj cadres here only love isias not Eritrea or Eritrean ppl. When it comes 2 my ppl and Eritrea i am willing 2 kill my father and mom. Unlike these [deleted] amiche idiots here, who only know isias and can't even speak or write in tigrinya and they don't even know z history of Eritrea and Eritreans. These r all paid trolls. Just watch my ppl beg. FKKK THIS KILLS MY HEART!!!

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 22 May 2020, 11:34

tarik wrote:
22 May 2020, 11:26
This is what ur cousin tembenay isias afewerki is doing 2 my Eritrean ppl & youth, He is using z Covid19 cover 2 make our working ppl as slaves and beggars. Half of our youth r in jail or left z country due 2 isias wedi medhin berad stupid idiot policy. Z real enemy of Eritrea is isias and pfdj and of course z tplf of course now we got galla boy abiy z monkey from kenya. All of z pfdj cadres here only love isias not Eritrea or Eritrean ppl. When it comes 2 my ppl and Eritrea i am willing 2 kill my father and mom. Unlike these [deleted] amiche idiots here, who only know isias and can't even speak or write in tigrinya and they don't even know z history of Eritrea and Eritreans. These r all paid trolls. Just watch my ppl beg. FKKK THIS KILLS MY HEART!!!
It is true what you said and they must wake up and refuse to take any order, they can get rid of him without any blood of the people say no to your order and ask him "Wedimen Tibahal chegure Lewet". This is the slogan you can use and all people will wake up to clean him.

Agazi General

Post by Agazi General » 22 May 2020, 12:16

Our tembien brazer isayas chased zem away. He is a shame 2 emperor yohannes and all ze tegadalay.
We must correct zese mistakes and unite our agazi brazers from both sides of ze mereb. Zis is what the buda fears. We must also assist ze oromo, sidama and somali and afar independence from menelikians. This will serve 2 isolate ze budas.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 22 May 2020, 18:26

Agazi General wrote:
22 May 2020, 12:16
Our tembien brazer isayas chased zem away. He is a shame 2 emperor yohannes and all ze tegadalay.
We must correct zese mistakes and unite our agazi brazers from both sides of ze mereb. Zis is what the buda fears. We must also assist ze oromo, sidama and somali and afar independence from menelikians. This will serve 2 isolate ze budas.
On the point!!!

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 22 May 2020, 18:34

Sidama independence hahaha double landlocked nation are you serious sidama will be the poorest failed state on earth dumb aßs Qodar agamestan

1. Somalia Failed State

If Oromia declares independence it will be double landlocked

By Somaliland and Somali Region have fun with that