Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cigar

Re: The reunification of Afar Eritreans and Afar Ethiopians

Post by Cigar » 21 May 2020, 20:59

When are we going to see the reunification of the Ethiopian Somalis with the country called Somalia?
Do some of you have a freaking functioning brains?
Now, would you accept your Somalis take Somali citizenship taking the whole Ogaden plus some territories to Somalia?
I want any person specially those most probably agames to answer that question.......I know you are agames and you wouldn't care if Ethiopia lose the Ogaden region, but still come on try it.
Answer the damn question.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 21 May 2020, 21:19

ኡዙይ ወዲ ዓድዋ AbyssiniaLady/eden/kerenite/ ወያናይ ዓቕሉ ሀም ዓይኒ መርፍእ ፀቢባቶ ስሙን ፆትኡን እላቐየረ ነቱ መይቱ ዝተቐብረ ሕልሚ ዓባይ ትግራይ አጀንዳ ከራምድ እንትሪኦ ከሎኻ፡ <ዋይ ዋይ ኡዞም ደቂ ዓድዋሲ ልቢ አለዎምዶ?> ኡዩ ዘብለካ። አው ዕስራይ ሸውዓተይ ዓመታት ዘየግነኻዮ ሕልሚ ሕዚ ፀሓይ ዕራርቦ ፈንጠርጠር ኢልካ ክትእልሾ ሙሙካር ሃምቲ <ዝኸሰረ ነጋዳይሲ ዝአረገ መዛግቡ ይገማጥል> ልባሃል ፅዋ ኡዩ። :roll: :roll:

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 21 May 2020, 21:49

Cigar wrote:
21 May 2020, 20:59
When are we going to see the reunification of the Ethiopian Somalis with the country called Somalia?
Do some of you have a freaking functioning brains?
Now, would you accept your Somalis take Somali citizenship taking the whole Ogaden plus some territories to Somalia?
I want any person specially those most probably agames to answer that question.......I know you are agames and you wouldn't care if Ethiopia lose the Ogaden region, but still come on try it.
Answer the damn question.

Halafi Mengedi, who parrots Article 39, should answer this.

BTW, Western Somalis currently under the Ethiopian occupation don't need to obtain a Somali citizenship, as the Somalia constitution grants any Somali, regardless of their country of birth, to be a Somali citizen by birth. Therefore, Somalis in Djibouti, Ethiopia, Kenya etc have equal rights and opportunities in Somalia.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 21 May 2020, 22:08

But can they take their territories to any country of their choosing?
It doesn't have to be the ethio Somalis taking their land to Somalia, or the Somalis take the whole Somalia land to Ethiopia to be ethiopians...the same goes to the Kenyan, or Djibouti Somalis.
My point is why these desperate Eritrean cane leaning to stand up cripples, low lives, scum bags say impossible crap like that only with Eritrea.
And they get surprised when we tell them that we the Eritreans are their masters.
As an Eritrean I would never sell my dignity or what I own even if Ethiopia has every thing.
It is for them to be proud and enjoy it, with out getting jealous of Eritrea.
These people are either sick in the head or they are not proud of who they are or what they have.
It is mind numbing.

Zack

Post by Zack » 21 May 2020, 23:20

Cigar it's time for you to live on Mars

Dr Zackovich

Afdeyu

Post by Afdeyu » 21 May 2020, 23:39

Reverse psychology game well played
It’s easy to spot tigreans pretend to be other tribes :lol:
I know you meant to say unite Tigragna speakers, Afaris don’t need Tigrean spokesperson
Mind your own business

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
20 May 2020, 14:44
Robel11.

As far as Ethiopia is concerned, the ninety years lease or any lease is null and void.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 22 May 2020, 09:02

Cigar wrote:
21 May 2020, 22:08
It doesn't have to be the ethio Somalis taking their land to Somalia, or the Somalis take the whole Somalia land to Ethiopia to be ethiopians...the same goes to the Kenyan, or Djibouti Somalis.
My point is why these desperate Eritrean cane leaning to stand up cripples, low lives, scum bags say impossible crap like that only with Eritrea.
And they get surprised when we tell them that we the Eritreans are their masters.
As an Eritrean I would never sell my dignity or what I own even if Ethiopia has every thing.
It is for them to be proud and enjoy it, with out getting jealous of Eritrea.
These people are either sick in the head or they are not proud of who they are or what they have.
It is mind numbing.

This doesn't make sense at all! How can you take a territory/land and stick it wherever you want? A territory is not a mobile phone that you can hang around with and place wherever you deem safe for it! And why do you have to bring Somalis and Somalia in and mix them with what you're trying to say, which is not even clear at all!

BTW, you Eritreans are mad with Tigrayans, but the undeniable fact, which you're constantly shying away from for a reason that I would like to know, is that Amharas have the exact same stance as Tigrayans when it comes to Eritrea. And I can even confidently add that Amharas are more adamant than Tigrayans with regard to Eritrea's secession and the fact that Ethiopia has become a landlocked country due to such secession.
Last edited by Somaliman on 22 May 2020, 14:25, edited 2 times in total.

Zack

Post by Zack » 22 May 2020, 09:31

After cigar had a fall out with tigrayans regarding badme. He then fell in love with amharas. Now he feels good about amharas. Even though they want to smash his skull.

Dr Zackovich