Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: Breaking! Egypt accepts Ethiopia-Sudan proposal to renegotiate dam dispute

Post by Ethoash » 22 May 2020, 08:51

jennifer wrote:
22 May 2020, 08:38
jennifer

Egypt agree to talk more ... it is pointless. this is no talking matter how in hell Egypt can tell us what to do inside Ethiopia.. Egypt as we speak building mega city that cost 60 billion dollars .. my question is where r they going to get water for this project for sure from Nile dam.. i think Ethiopia must told Egypt to stop taking water from Nile until we have a deal how much Egypt share is... we should not talk about Nile dam no more it is closed we r more interested talking about Egypt new mega city .. we r more interested why Egypt polluted Nile river ... we r more interested why Egypt still used old irrigation system.. they should stop flood Irrigation ... they should use Israel drip irrigation.... we also much interested talking about your under ground water and salt water desalination. we no longer want to talk about Nile water bank \\

Egypt ever time they talk about Nile river they should say thanks Ethiopia ..Egypt also should know the diffrence bettween Dam and hydro dam... in Dam case the water stopped stored .. in hydro dam case the water released to generate hydro now tell me where is the harm done to Egypt..