Dawi

Good Job Mohamed Al Arusi!!! በመካከለኛው ምስራቅ ስለ ህዳሴው ግድብ እውነት የሚተጋው ኢትዮጵያዊ

Post by Dawi » 19 May 2020, 23:28

Good Job Mohammed Al Arusi!!! በመካከለኛው ምስራቅ ስለ ህዳሴው ግድብ እውነት የሚተጋው ኢትዮጵያዊ

Horus
Senior Member+

Re: Good Job Mohamed Al Arusi!!! በመካከለኛው ምስራቅ ስለ ህዳሴው ግድብ እውነት የሚተጋው ኢትዮጵያዊ

Post by Horus » 20 May 2020, 02:04

ይህ ነው የኢትዮጵያ ምስጢር፤ ይህ ነው የኢትዮጵያ እምቅ ሃይል የሚባለው ። ይህ አርበኛ አረብኛን በደንብ እንድማር አነሳስቶኛል !! ቋንቋ ሃይል ነው !!

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 20 May 2020, 02:58

Dawi wrote:
19 May 2020, 23:28
Good Job Mohammed Al Arusi!!! በመካከለኛው ምስራቅ ስለ ህዳሴው ግድብ እውነት የሚተጋው ኢትዮጵያዊ

Dawi

if u remember i was saying Ethiopian government should send Arabic speaker to Egypt to explain to them what up! at that time everyone told me why not Egypt send Amharic speaker.. this was the answer now someone speak Arabic and make sense u said Good Job Mohammed Al Arusi.. why not send Ethiopian Muslim in the first place.. instead of waiting Saudi born Ethiopian to defend us...

technically Ethiopian can put Egypt to her place.. if we know how to answer all their question ..

for example share of water they get 75% Sudan 25% and Ethiopia zero % how this be fair someone should tell them in their own language to make them understand

second .. they telling us Ethiopia going to stop the Nile water we going to dam the Nile .. someone must tell this people we only generating hydro once hydro generated the water is free to go to Egypt.. make them understand Hydro dam and water dam...

this and many issue can be explain much better with Arabic speakers .. even the government call Al Arusi and tell him pointer and translate to Egypt for us.. would be much powerful then he go by himslef

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: PM Abiy Recognized Mohamed Al Arusi!!! በመካከለኛው ምስራቅ ስለ ህዳሴው ግድብ እውነት የሚተጋው ኢትዮጵያዊ

Post by Ethoash » 22 May 2020, 03:24

Dawi wrote:
21 May 2020, 23:50
Dawi

every time u post about this person u proof to me what i said long time is correct. so we should follow my strategy.. it is very simple if we want to send Ambassador to French we make sure our Ambassador speak french.. if we send him to Saudi then he should be speaking Arabic if we send him to Israel then he should speak Israel language ,,,,, even our Ambassador to Chinese must speak Chinese . speaking the local language should be priority

Mohamed Al Arusi translator when he translate the quran what quran say about shared water.. the translator tell story about one man that river pass thru his land to his next door neighbor .... so the two come to prophet muhammad for judgment... prophet muhammad said let the owner of water use the water but share the water with neighbor... the neighbor was not happy with prophet muhammad judgment and go back to prophet to complain .. then the prophet said to water owner he can dam his water if he want too.. he have no obligation to share ..

what prophet muhammad saying was very simple Ethiopia should share the Nile water with Egypt even international law support Egyp to get the water .. this is given..

but prophet muhammad said if Egypt even so Ethiopia willing to share the water bomb Nile dam .. then after that the Ethiopia have the right to block the water not to give Egypt one drop of water.. Ethiopia will be justified if they block Nile river after Egypt bomb the nile dam they will lose their right under international river agreement

but Mohamed Al Arusi translator when he translat this story make very little mistake but very important mistake prophet muhammad did not said to block the river because prophet was mad...they said block the water because next door neighbor ungrateful ... that is why prophet said block the water...

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 22 May 2020, 04:58

where is EthioRedSea

he was asking Dr. Abiy to line up one million army...

what EthioRedSea doesnt know is even one Mohamed Al Arusi match with one million army.. u have to do with main blood sharing step by step u will attract more people to give u a job

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 22 May 2020, 05:41

I admire this guy and its from the persons like him Kebebush and the likes need to learn on how to positively contribute to owns country rather than being a sellout. What a diametrically opposite personality a d stand to that of Kebebush???

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 22 May 2020, 08:25

kibramlak wrote:
22 May 2020, 05:41
I admire this guy and its from the persons like him Kebebush and the likes need to learn on how to positively contribute to owns country rather than being a sellout. What a diametrically opposite personality a d stand to that of Kebebush???
on other thread u said Gedu, doesnt need to speak prefect English or it doesnt matter if he is not articulate as long as he is not a sell out.. on this thread u r telling us how Mohamed Al Arusi... Mohamed Al Arusi become effective because he speak Arabic fluently.... that was Gedu job .. tell me how in hell Gedu would have make the Egypt and Sudan understand if he cant speak prefect Arabic or English or if he is not good articulate what he think and speak ... this is not on the job traning we have to appoint our best of best... good is not enough prefect what we need ...

kibramlak wrote:
22 May 2020, 05:36
What makes you believe that Seyum Mesfn was a right fit for a long standing foreign Minister? What did he accomplish as a foreign minister ?

- handing over Ethiopian interests?

Well Gedu may not be articulate but I think he is not a sell out to sell Ethiopian interests. He is telling the right words what Egyptians do not want to listen to.

Your life seemed freezed and stacked at anything related to Amhara and Amharic. Get out of that dormant mindset and think rationally.

Egyptians are like any other Arabs who lack civility and have no any idea about epmathy. We have to be united to crash their wild aspiration to create a Paradise at the cost of Ethiopians impoverishment.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 26 May 2020, 08:01

Egyptian reporter ask Mohamed Al Arusi why did Ethiopia send Ethiopia Israeli Jewish to Israel to occupied Palestine land

first this is not Egypt business to interfere in our foreign police.. we have no obligation to tell Egypt when ever we meet Israel. in fact this question is an insult for any Ethiopian any how i will explain this question in case any Egyptian have no understand the issue... and this answer would be the last one ..

Ethiopia Israeli Jewish were salve in Egypt ... Pharaoh was the one who give them permission to go to Israel.. in the way to Israel, Ethiopia Israeli Jewish separated and lost and end up in Ethiopia they always want to go home the promised land .. this is 5000 years promised fulfilled ...

second Ethiopia were not the one who send them the Ethiopia Israeli Jewish (የኢትዮጵያ አይሁድዊ,)were in Sudan and Nimeiry were the one who took the money and send them to Israel. second round in 1991 when TPLF AND EPLF rebel surrounding Addis Aababa ... Addis was without government at that time Israel lifted the remaining Ethiopia Israeli Jewish.... Ethiopia Israeli Jewish was facing a lot of discrimination even so they bringing clay making and blacksmith job hence it would be human thing to let them go to have good opportunity then in Ethiopia

Ethiopia Israeli Jewish, occupying the Palestine land.... first let Palestine speak for it self.. those so Called Arab the one who cause a lot of suffering in Palestine they want Palestine to be their proxy war... they cant face the Israeli so they use Palestine...if the Arab get the hell out of Palestine issue the problem will be solved in just one day.. look what Abiy did with Eritrea he went and make peace without 3rd parties..

if Egypt want to help Palestine why not give them land if not that at least stop flooding Palestine smuggling underground routes... and destroying their livelihood.... my second point is stop being rude to Nubians .. Egyptian should worry about Nubians before worrying about Palestine.. beside Egyptian should have stand with Ethiopian African brotherhood before they stand with Arab Palestine .. this means Egyptian are more loyal to Arab then to African....

Egyptian reporter ask Mohamed Al Arusi how about Egypt start war

number one Egypt should not even joke about war.. why war in what ground to take away river that belong to Ethiopia ... Nile river is belong to Ethiopia there is no question about it .. but Egypt have the user right.. for example if i have house .. i own that house but if i rent that house to Egyptian he have the right to live in that house .. but the Egyptian cant tell me because he pay rent for ten year he own the house no he rent the house.. ownership always with Ethiopian ...

second even if Egypt start war .... how in hell they conduct war they r not next door neighbor to us.. is that means they going to jump or they will have warship...even let say somehow they managed to wage war.. my question is what will happened in case they lose the war.. can Ethiopia take 100% Nile river and diverted inside Ethiopia or Egypt still think after they bomb our dam they still claim the user right .. as my understanding Egypt will lose the user right or what ever they call it historical right .. in war the winner take all.. if Egypt win let them take the whole Nile river after all they were doing that from 1929 .... now if Ethiopia lose Egypt must agree to lose 100% Nile River to Ethiopia and accept Ethiopia right to black Nile river ... this is rule of engagement if u like the rule then start the war .. otherwise if u think u still have right to use Nile river after u bomb us u must be one joke..

Egyptian reporter ask Mohamed Al Arusi but Egypt have all war machinery

it doesnt matter all Egypt war machinery doesnt work on mountain top .. can your machine claim mountain then it become useless... u will be seating duck.. in high altitude of Ethiopia ... Egyptian army never seen mountain so how in hell they survived 3km high altitude