Member+

The Garden of Eden

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 21 May 2020, 10:38

Bahir Dar is beautiful city.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Re: The Garden of Eden

Post by Digital Weyane » 21 May 2020, 10:44

AdwaLady (AbyssiniaLady), Please STOP killing our Tigray youth. :evil: :evil: :evil:

በመቀሌ የአስቸኳይ አዋጁ ተላልፋችኃል በሚል የከተማው ፖሊስ ወድያው አንድ ሰው መግደሉና በሱ ስበቡ በተፈጠረ ግርግርም ሌሎች ሁለት ወጣቶች በከባድ ቆስለው ህክምና እየተደረገላቸው መኖሩ ይታወሳል ። ከቆሰሉት መካከል ሁለተኛው ትላንት ህይወቱ ያለፈ ሲሆን ሶስተኛው ወጣት ደግሞ ዛሬ ሌሊት ህይወቱ አልፏል ።

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 21 May 2020, 11:17

Digital Weyane,

Please for god sake, grow up and stop killing this forum, you spend your whole worthless life photoshopping pictures and dehumanizing Ethiopian women, I bet you are seventy five years old alcoholic chimp with no family, children or grandchildren, what a sad life.

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 21 May 2020, 11:37

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
21 May 2020, 11:17
Digital Weyane,

Please for god sake, grow up and stop killing this forum, you spend your whole worthless life photoshopping pictures and dehumanizing Ethiopian women, I bet you are seventy five years old alcoholic chimp with no family, children or grandchildren, what a sad life.
Not true! But even if your evil Agame wish was correct: DW would be much better than your miserable life. :lol: :lol: :lol:

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 21 May 2020, 11:48

I wanted to create Bahir dar vs Asmara thread but then again comparing Bahir dar to Asmara is like comparing heaven to hell.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 21 May 2020, 11:57

AdwaLady (eden), the question is, why are you TPLF from Adwa killing my Tigray people? :cry: :cry: :cry:

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 21 May 2020, 12:32

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
21 May 2020, 10:38

Yes bahir dar currently looks like los angeles compared to asmara and you are right on the money.

Good for you ethios.

Zack

Post by Zack » 21 May 2020, 12:36

Asmara had allot of potential though to expand and build modern buildings and parks it needs only a visionary mayor. Asmara reminds me of Mogadishu prior to the war allot the architecture.

Dr Zackovich

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 21 May 2020, 14:23

Don’t say that to your agamieee brother. You are rude and must be ጠቀርሻ ፊት :P

ከዛ ውጭ ባህርዳር ቆንጆ ናት
AbyssiniaLady wrote:
21 May 2020, 11:17
Digital Weyane,

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 21 May 2020, 14:31

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
21 May 2020, 10:38

[/image]
beautiful and impressive.

It is only trees and well thought city planning which makes a a city to look alive. I have always liked Bahri dar despite I have never been there. it looks like a city in French rivera with palms and waters.

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 21 May 2020, 16:34

Deqi arawit, I think you should definitely visit Bahir Dar, It's unlike any city break you will experience, very beautiful city.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 21 May 2020, 17:55

Good for Bahir Dar in particular and ethiopia in general.
But comparing Asmara and Bahir far with any Ethiopian city or any other city in the world concidering all the mother fu*kker cities have peace, no envious people or countries are putting logs and bricks like they did to Eritrea, so that they already were envious on how Asmara looks like is stupid, moronic and indigenous.
Mother fu*kkers mekele was a freaking one street village in 1991. Look now it almost looks like Keren, due to peace and stolen money it had in the last almost 3 decades.
The haters and the a'ss holes who down Asmara.....just give us 3 to 5 years peace and we will show you what Asmara or any other Eritrean cities or towns would look like.
Now, all I want, wish is that all Eritrean cities and ethiopians cities to develop except the hasadat cities, towns, villages and of course the filthy tegaru tribes.
By the way, Asmara in its entirety (first time in UNESCO history) was inscribed in the heritage site in july 2017.
And Eritrea's priority was to develop the rural areas (towns and villages-which we did, while sadly in Ethiopia 85% of the population is living in caves or like animals. This is not an insult. It is a fact and it is humanitarian abuse....no excuse is a accepted, because some cruel ethiopians say that it is their culture.
Putting plates and horns in your faces, drinking water in dirty lakes along side their herds is not culture just like circumcision is not.
Please don't hate the truth, because I am an Eritrean.
In Eritrea all villages have schools, clinics, transport connections and all wear cloths.
So, fixing Asmara is too freaking easy. We will renovate it better than what it was when we finish making the lives of the rural residents similar all over Eritrea.
Asmara, Massawa, Addis, Bahir Dar do not represent the population of both countries. At least not in an Eritrean like me.
So, yes Bahir Dar looks like Asmara and I only hope it gets better.
We Eritreans are not competing with any country. We just do us, for us in our own time frame, hopefully we don't get envy people or govt.
If peace holds, we both will be winners fast.
I just laugh when some say...Addis got a 13 miles rail track. Come on people, be honest. That is not enough for a population of 6 million of Addis where private vehicles are like in a ration of 1 car to 30,000 people.
Asmara is a very planned city where it only have 600 thousand residents, and easy street access.
Asmara doesn't need thousands of empty high rise glass buildings.
Asmara is the most comfortable city in Africa. It is a fact.
So, we don't do things to compare or for empty bravado....we do things which are practical and functional.
And the Ethiopians who know Addis good, and visited Asmara last year or the year before, attested to what Asmara is.
Be fair and recognize why our hands were tied behind our backs.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 21 May 2020, 18:07

Bahridar looks beautiful but no city matches Asmara. The low iq weyane rodent abysinitranslady initiated this thread to pit us against each other. To her surprise everyone had nothing but good things to say about both cities. The rodent also tries to pit Eritreans against somalis and Eritreans amongst themselves. All this whilst hiding behind abysinia. The rodent can only be a weyane rat. That's weak and TPLF's modus operandi.