Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Temt
Member+

Re: A wounded, tegadalay Isaias Afwerqi.

Post by Temt » 21 May 2020, 11:28

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
21 May 2020, 08:37
Zmeselo wrote:
21 May 2020, 06:05

My Rashaida outfit will serve a dual purpose this Independence Day... #EritreaAt29 celebrating the diverse people of Eritrea- our 9 ethnic groups contribute 2 our rich cultures & traditions. Happy 29th Independence Anniversary! ርሑስ ቅንያት ናጽነት #CulturalIndependence
(Amb. Sophia Tesfamariam: @stesfamariam)
This amiche opportunist who$&ree is the worst of its kind. To kiss arab arse is One thing but to shove rashid to the throat of the eritrean social fabric is futile attempt of wedi medhin berad and his cohert.
ኣየ ደጋል ዓጋመ፡ ከብድኻ ደኣ ተቐረጽምበር፡ ናይ ሶፍያ ሃገራውነት ንጋዕጋዕ ዑጉም ዝምልከት ጉዳይ ኣይኮነን፡ ወዲ ኮንትሮሙሮ ዋሒድ!

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 21 May 2020, 11:44

The Eritrean people imprisoned indefinitely

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 21 May 2020, 11:45

Please wait, video is loading...

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 21 May 2020, 11:49

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 21 May 2020, 11:51

Temt wrote:
21 May 2020, 11:28
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
21 May 2020, 08:37
Zmeselo wrote:
21 May 2020, 06:05

My Rashaida outfit will serve a dual purpose this Independence Day... #EritreaAt29 celebrating the diverse people of Eritrea- our 9 ethnic groups contribute 2 our rich cultures & traditions. Happy 29th Independence Anniversary! ርሑስ ቅንያት ናጽነት #CulturalIndependence
(Amb. Sophia Tesfamariam: @stesfamariam)
This amiche opportunist who$&ree is the worst of its kind. To kiss arab arse is One thing but to shove rashid to the throat of the eritrean social fabric is futile attempt of wedi medhin berad and his cohert.
ኣየ ደጋል ዓጋመ፡ ከብድኻ ደኣ ተቐረጽምበር፡ ናይ ሶፍያ ሃገራውነት ንጋዕጋዕ ዑጉም ዝምልከት ጉዳይ ኣይኮነን፡ ወዲ ኮንትሮሙሮ ዋሒድ!
Weizero Temnit.

I am not surprised you see her as a hero because that is exactly what is happening in Eritrea. Today in Eritrea, people who display political prostitution tendencies are glorified and praised while people who has done to the nation more than their share are admonished? Here is the Pseudo patriot Amiche whoxxore and Arabs glorified while the bona fide of the nation are in place where there is no Sun.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 21 May 2020, 11:53

Zmeselo wrote:
21 May 2020, 05:12
Hahaha

It is either photoshopped or perhaps it is an image of issu's doppelganger.

Issu never ever took part in any skirmish forget war or battle and what have you.

Ask any veteran tegedalay eri and he/she will prove me right.

Aye leHasti maakor of an individual teHzinu indeed teHzinu.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 21 May 2020, 11:58

Zack

Post by Zack » 21 May 2020, 12:17

Is zmeselo amiche I thought he was pure asmarino. As for afewerki nice pics of him. The old man did his fair part for the country its time now to give the leadership to the next generation. He ruled through out the most hard part the armed struggle. The isolation and the embargo by the UN and US.

Dr Zackovich

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 21 May 2020, 12:50

Zacky,
He will start another war to complete his mission to unite Eritrea back with Ethiopia.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 21 May 2020, 13:19

Hehe. They all come crawling like cockroaches, on my threads.

Ok, I give you this!!!!! :lol:

Last edited by Zmeselo on 21 May 2020, 13:30, edited 2 times in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 21 May 2020, 13:28

Eritrean revolutionaries in their early 20s in z Sahel mts. declared that Democratic Governance & Social Justice to be z foundations of our struggle & unity in diversity, gender equality, self-reliance, criticism/self-criticism as its pillars. #EritreaAt29 #EritreaShinesAt29
(Hillal: @tsearaia)

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 21 May 2020, 14:29

Wounded my foot.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 21 May 2020, 14:37

PFDJ = Peoples Front for Dictatorship & Junta

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 21 May 2020, 14:40

Kerenite: You are exactly right !!

The same Zombie had previously posted a picture of Isayas in which a bullet puncturing through the pocket of his shirt, but the bullet did not go deep into his heart and he survived. Can you imagine ?

Anway that picture did not fly well with the Eritrean People as they desperately tried to project the Dictator Isayas as fighter.

Now they are coming up with another manufactured "make-believe" Picture to paint the coward dictator as a fighter.
I am telling you they have no shame whatsoever and they are so Desperate.

Truth to be told "The Dictator Isayas never faced an enemy in any battlefield, never fired a bullet against an enemy". He was always safely hiding far from harms way in a safe place called Fah in Sahel.

Even the Dictator Saddam Hussein tried to build his image by making a"make-believe" film about his heroic escape while wounded from Baghdad by swimming through the Tigris River to safety after failed coup in 1959. And the film was totally a lie and did not fly well with the Iraqi People.

The Picture below is the one Zombies desperately tried hard to paint the Coward Dictator Isayas as a fighter. And it did not fly well with the Eritrean People. They are Pathetic, desperate and Liars.

kerenite wrote:
21 May 2020, 11:53
Zmeselo wrote:
Hahaha

Issu never ever took part in any skirmish forget war or battle and what have you.

Last edited by Sabur on 21 May 2020, 15:28, edited 1 time in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 21 May 2020, 15:20

"President Isaias Afwerki: The Founding Father!"

Enjoy!

http://www.madote.com/2014/07/president ... g.html?m=1
Sabur wrote:
21 May 2020, 14:40

The same Zombie had previously posted a picture of Isayas in which a bullet puncturing through the pocket of his shirt, but the bullet did not go deep into his heart and he survived. Can you imagine ?

Anway that picture did not fly well with the Eritrean People as they desperately tried to project the Dictator Isayas as fighter.

Now they are coming up with another manufactured "make-believe" Picture to paint the coward dictator as a fighter.

Truth to be told "The Dictator Isayas never faced an enemy in any battlefield, never fired a bullet against an enemy". He was always safely hiding far from harms way in a safe place called Fah in Sahel.

Even the Dictator Saddam Hussein tried to build his image by making a film about his heroic escape while wounded from Baghdad by swimming through the Tigris River to safety after failed coup in 1959. And the film was totally a lie and did not fly well with the Iraqi People.

The Picture below is the one Zombies desperately tried hard to paint the Coward Dictator Isayas as a fighter. And it did not fly well with the Eritrean People. They are Pathetic, desperate and Liars.

kerenite wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:
Hahaha

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 21 May 2020, 15:35

Desperately Manufactured a "Make-Believe" Picture of the Coward Dictator Isayas.

Zombies had previously posted a picture of Isayas in which a bullet puncturing through the pocket of his shirt, but the bullet did not go deep into his heart and he survived. Can you imagine ?

Even the Dictator Saddam Hussein tried to build his image by making a"make-believe" film about his heroic escape while wounded from Baghdad by swimming through the Tigris River to safety after failed coup in 1959. And the film was totally a lie and did not fly well with the Iraqi People.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 21 May 2020, 15:38

Zombie,
The Ethiopians already know he is
ማፈርያ

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 21 May 2020, 15:43

Sabur wrote:
21 May 2020, 14:40

kerenite wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:
Hahaha

Sabur hawey kemey amsikha,

We have long weekend here due to national holidays hence I stayed a bit longer at mereja and happy to read your post.

Exactly that's I was trying to say. Thanks you put it eloquently.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 21 May 2020, 16:10

"The Ethiopians"? :shock:

You don't say! :lol:

I myself, see only 1 Ethiopian and this was a long time ago. Now, he's asking for an honorary citizenship. Haven't you heard? Who'se the "zombie" here, really? :lol:

Awash wrote:
21 May 2020, 15:38
Zombie,
The Ethiopians already know he is
ማፈርያ

Last edited by Zmeselo on 21 May 2020, 16:15, edited 1 time in total.

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 21 May 2020, 16:12

Zmeselo wrote:
21 May 2020, 13:19
Hehe. They all come crawling like cockroaches, on my threads.

Ok, I give you !!!!!!!
Don't expect them to set agendas, to put forth coherent and persuasive ideas, or counter your ideas with civility supported by convincing evidence ....for obvious reasons- IQ matters! So what is left for them is filling the rational thought process deficit with emotion- their word choices and the colorful language they grace us whenever they attempt to 'communicate' with us would furnish us a glimpse to what kind of characters we're dealing with- they're simply low life scumbags!!! They don't worth our time and energy! Again, EQ (Emotional Quotient) matters as well!

One thing I 'love' about these Agames is though they will let you know where it hurts them......Don't bother to reply, just keep doing what you're doing. They have already given you indirectly the vote of confidence!!