Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

lil kogne

Re: Wow Wow, I do not know why the werada fi'nafint Meshrefet does not take the Advice of this world class expert of La

Post by lil kogne » 21 May 2020, 05:48

I do. Nobody wants to listen to this guy or anyone from the Insignificant killil Chigray for nothing good comes out of it. You faaget. Baastard.

Abdelaziz

Re: Wow Wow, I do not know why the werada fi'nafint Meshrefet does not take the Advice of this world class expert of La

Post by Abdelaziz » 21 May 2020, 06:08

lil hamasenay mitri kogne, can you handle even 20% of my anaconda? You sound diqala Amharay.... you must be nursing your qedada hamasenay

meakor with your BIDATAM_AMHARAY SPITTER.

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 21 May 2020, 14:16

ዐዚዛ፡ አንቲ ኖዃል ወዲታ ዐሳው ምጥራ ፡ ወድታ ሐሳኽ ምጥራ። ሉውጢ ሸያጢት መዐኮራ። ሰብ ተቆጺርክለይ ከአ፡ አንቲ ርኽስቲ ወድቶም ርኹሳት ፍጥረት።ሕስርቲ ጓልቶም ሕሱራት ዐሌት።like mother like son. አንቲ ለማኒት ጓልቶም ለመንቲ ዐሌት። ሐማሴናይ ከምቶም ከሐድቲ ዐሌትኪ አይኮነን። አንቲ ሸያጢት አሕዋታ። አቦኺ ነዴኺ ክትሽርሙጥ ከምዝሕልዋ አይትፈልጥን ኢኺ። አንቲ ቆንዳፍ ጓል እዝም አችዶ እግሮም። ዐሌትኩም ዝረገጾ መሬት እኮ ሳዕሪ አይቦቕሎን ኢዩ።እንቲ ሕስርቲ፡ ጓልቶም ጠለምቲ ዐሌት።ደቂ ማይ ጠላሚት። ዝደቀስሉ ማእሲ ሰሪቖም ዝኸዱ። ዝበልዑሉ ጻሕሊ ዝሰብሩ። ልውጢ ድሕር pcተሐቢእኪ ኸአ ሰብ ተደናግሪ። አንቲ ትሩፋ መልመጺት ተረፍ መረፍ።