Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

wegri

Re: EPLF is my belief! EPLF is my pride! EPLF is my principle! EPLF is my umbrella!

Post by wegri » 20 May 2020, 13:57

ኣብኡ ርገጽ!
ህ.ግ.ሓ.ኤ, ዋሕሰይ፡ ጽላለይ፡ ብርሃነይ፡ ሂወተይ....ኢዩ።
እዚ ዘይወሓጠሉ እንተሎ ገደል ይእቶ። ኣኸለ!

Eripoblikan

Re: EPLF is my belief! EPLF is my pride! EPLF is my principle! EPLF is my umbrella!

Post by Eripoblikan » 20 May 2020, 16:48

Sure EPLF was heroic but it has been replaced by the vampire ህግደፍ. Shame on the old man and his fans!!!
Zmeselo wrote:
20 May 2020, 13:47

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 20 May 2020, 16:50

wegri wrote:
20 May 2020, 13:57
ኣብኡ ርገጽ!
ህግሓኤ - ጀጋኑ ሰብ ስረ!!!
ህግደፍ - ስሱዓት፡ ዓመጽቲ፡ መታለልቲ፡ ሓሰውቲ፡ ዘመውቲ፡ ሰኻርም!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 20 May 2020, 17:21

Shhhhh...nobody asked for your opinion, which is anyway well known already!

ሰብ አይተጽምም! ናትካ thread ከፊትካ: ከም ድሌትካ ተጻረፍ:: አብኡ መጺአ ከምዘይምልስ: የረጋግጸልካ!

Eripoblikan wrote:
20 May 2020, 16:48
Sure EPLF was heroic but it has been replaced by the vampire ህግደፍ. Shame on the old man and his fans!!!
Zmeselo wrote:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 20 May 2020, 17:40

@StevenASpringer, @insidevoa, @VOANews, @abennett, @slsugawara, @VOADirector, @keluchao, @VOAAfrica, @VOAStearns

VOICE OF AMERICA WASHINGTON, DC

DEAR: Voice of America Director Amanda Bennett, Scott Stearns, Steven Springer & Niguse Mengesha.

We hope you and your family are safe and sound from the pandemic.

An employee of yours, Salem Solomon, has been actively engaged in expressing her political opinion on social media. She also goes on to undermine the credibility of one of your journalists on the ground and disparage his reports by asking an OP-ed blogger from Aljazeera. We believe VOA serves accurate, balanced, comprehensive and objective news to its viewers and listeners worldwide. Moreover such duties are expected to be implemented through your journalistic standards and practices.

In recent years, however Mrs. Salem Solomon, has been using your platform as a tool to pursue political activism. In addition to the above observation, Mrs Solomon (titled as VOA reporter) had appeared on Aljazeera Africa stream and debated participants by clearly taking the opposition side. We subsequently brought this matter to your attention sometime last year, in hopes that such unethical journalism would be corrected by your leadership. The definition of a journalist and an activist seems to be blurred, when it comes to this reporter. Is not this in contrast to your procedures that says,
When performing official duties, VOA broadcasters leave their personal political views behind.?
VOA website has also clearly stated
VOA journalists are also reminded they should not use their professional affiliation with VOA to advocate for political or social causes and when speaking to outside groups, they should refrain from taking sides on public issues.
We are law-abiding Eritrean-american citizens, who respect and follow VOA daily as one of our media sources. We believe your professionalism and integrity has been the foundation of such trust between us as listeners and you as truth provider. However, Mrs. Solomon's lack of professionalism in meeting the standard practices of a journalist has made us think if your office is showing a leniency to Mrs Solomon's political activism. If it is not too much to ask of your time, we would like to request an explanation (at your convenience) as to why this particular reporter is allowed to use the VOA for her political activism; while all those VOA reporters that we listen everyday are objective and balanced?

We wish you and your family to stay well and safe.

For more evidence, look at the screenshots of
@Salem_Solomon tweets.

(Samiel Mehary: @SMehary)
Last edited by Zmeselo on 20 May 2020, 18:54, edited 1 time in total.

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 20 May 2020, 18:25

Ok, I will leave you guys to excel each other in lying, twisting, manipulation, propoganda etc...

What a load of baloney!!!
Zmeselo wrote:
20 May 2020, 17:21

Eripoblikan wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 20 May 2020, 23:51

አቅጥን አቦ... ዝምብለህ አትልፋደድ ... ቆዳር

Eripoblikan wrote:
20 May 2020, 18:25
Ok, I will leave you guys to excel each other in lying, twisting, manipulation, propoganda etc...

What a load of baloney!!!
Zmeselo wrote:
20 May 2020, 17:21

Eripoblikan wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

wegri

Post by wegri » 21 May 2020, 00:43

Eripoblikan wrote:
20 May 2020, 16:50
wegri wrote:
20 May 2020, 13:57
ኣብኡ ርገጽ!
ህግሓኤ - ጀጋኑ ሰብ ስረ!!!
ህግደፍ - ስሱዓት፡ ዓመጽቲ፡ መታለልቲ፡ ሓሰውቲ፡ ዘመውቲ፡ ሰኻርም!
ህግሓኤ=ህግደፍ
Two sides of the same coin! :mrgreen:

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 21 May 2020, 04:13

Please wait, video is loading...

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 21 May 2020, 05:16

Jan 1977, Zager Eritrea: Saba Ghidey teaching kids. Spoke Tigrigna, Saho, Tigre, Amharic, French, English & Italian.
(Ambassador Estifanos: @AmbassadorEstif)

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 21 May 2020, 05:22

Tell the [deleted] about the indefinite imprisonment of veterans and the innocent