Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Deqi-Arawit

One kind arab with a Good heart

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 20 May 2020, 13:14

Please wait, video is loading...
He remembers the axumite treated the friends of Muhammad very well and he is returning the favor by treating tigrians very well. Kudus.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Re: One kind arab with a Good heart

Post by sebdoyeley » 20 May 2020, 13:23

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
20 May 2020, 13:14
Please wait, video is loading...
He remembers the axumite treated the friends of Muhammad very well and he is returning the favor by treating tigrians very well. Kudus.
I thought the agame were from Yemen, by that they are one of the same race with the Yemeni.

EthioRedSea

Post by EthioRedSea » 20 May 2020, 13:31

They are Eritreans. There no Tigrayan refugees in Yemen or Saudi Arabia.

tekeba

Post by tekeba » 20 May 2020, 13:43

Ethugum, no Eritrean goes there, your desperation is to the roof, help your ugum family if you can. Gesret

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 20 May 2020, 14:22

EthioRedSea wrote:
20 May 2020, 13:31

No Eritrea goes to Yemen or Saudi Arabia, because we know the country doesn't has strong economy. The tigrians though, they need to update their arse

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 20 May 2020, 14:43

Unlike yours, their arse hôle is intact. Kudos indeed. Qodar!

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 20 May 2020, 15:01

Fed_Up wrote:
20 May 2020, 14:43
Amiche f&$gg. No amount of bashing towards tigrians is going make you an eritrean. You started to know Eritrea after your arse was deported from Tere sega sefer penniless...The way you are obsessed with the agame, There is high probability that they [deleted] your qentir arse. Only a [deleted] c#&nt never forget the person who took her virginity.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 20 May 2020, 15:38

ሙስ ወደኖይ Deqi Arawit ሙእቲ ብሙእቲ፣ ወይም ኾምቲ ወደኖይ አዋሽ ዝብሎ፣ cento per cento ይስማዕማዕ ኡየ።

ኡዙይ ዓረበታይ ኻው ቕርሺ ምርሺ ልህበና ሕልሚ ዓባይ ትግራይና ነግንየሉ እንኽእል መንገዲ ዘየታአልሸና?? ብሱሩ ንሱ ኡዩ ቀንዲ ዘገድሰና እምበይ ብቕርሺ ምርሺማ ወያነና ሳላ ኻው ኤርትራውያንን ኢትዮጵያውያንን ዝዘረፈቶ ንብረት ሕዚውን ሃፍታም ኡያ።
8) 8)

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 20 May 2020, 16:18

AgameAsh aka dimtw aka EthioRed Sea aka Ethwar aka 20 other nicknames
You know how you can tell between Eritreans and Tigreans? Easy, look at their body structure and weight; Agames are at least half the weight of an average Eritrean. No one can blame you for that but it is just a natural fact. The continues drought and famine you go through and lack of clean water and sanitary affects your whole body structure and growth. I am sure, you probably weigh 25 Kg or 55 lb :lol: :lol
:
EthioRedSea wrote:
20 May 2020, 13:31

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 20 May 2020, 16:28

Nah ajejew,

I am telling you this...we came with our pride and trained and dive to kill the agamewoch. We got deported because they know We are 100% Eritrean. 8) 8)
Guess what we snatched back all my father hard earned properties and currently chasing those thieves. Look I know the Arabs anûs abuser might told you you have beautiful “qinter” however, I tell you today “men” have no “qinter” they lies to you. Anywho what happened to you in the desert, the making of your wide arse and uncontainable mouth is telling the story loud and clear. You were fûcked!

I tell you the truth, don’t get me wrong. As fellow decent human, I am cento percento against those Arabs who gang bang/mounted your agamieee skinny arse back in 80’s. :P the question is what you did about it? Real Eritreans don’t just walk like that... it might take time but we are made to fight and to kill to our enemies. Have you? Nah— I forgot you are coward agamieee by origin.

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
20 May 2020, 15:01
Fed_Up wrote:
Amiche f&$gg. No amount of bashing towards tigrians is going make you an eritrean. You started to know Eritrea after your arse was deported from Tere sega sefer penniless...The way you are obsessed with the agame, There is high probability that they [deleted] your qentir arse. Only a [deleted] c#&nt never forget the person who took her virginity.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 20 May 2020, 16:43

Fed_Up wrote:
20 May 2020, 16:28
Nah ajejew,

I am telling you this...we came with our pride and trained and dive to kill the agamewoch. We got deported because they know We are 100% Eritrean. 8) 8)
Guess what we snatched back all my father hard earned properties and currently chasing those thieves. Look I know the Arabs anûs abuser might told you you have beautiful “qinter” however, I tell you today “men” have no “qinter” they lies to you. Anywho what happened to you in the desert, the making of your wide arse and uncontainable mouth is telling the story loud and clear. You were fûcked!

I tell you the truth, don’t get me wrong. As fellow decent human, I am cento percento against those Arabs who gang bang/mounted your agamieee skinny arse back in 80’s. :P the question is what you did about it? Real Eritreans don’t just walk like that... it might take time but we are made to fight and to kill to our enemies. Have you? Nah— I forgot you are coward agamieee by origin.

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:
Amiche fa##$gg
Who is We? 😏 You are an opportunist luxury prostitute who used to sxxck Every power broker dxxxck in Ethiopia while eating and drinking amhara left over in merkato sefer. You become aware of your eritrean ancestory after the agame deported your arse penniless. While in Eritrea, as they say, old habit never dies, you are still in the business of sxxxcking the ball of power brokers.

This is a short story of amiche fa##$ag.

It was amiche like you and agames who made prostitution, once a taboo profession in the high land a normal practice. Yeah. Also wearing your fake cross around your neck. People who fear god never engage in prostitution but as hypocrite as amiche [deleted] are, they do.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 20 May 2020, 19:11

ውጉር አረብ ajejew ኣጋሜው qinTer

I think I touched your single nerve cell that left in your Dedebit qumal head. :P You start ajejewing. Other than that it takes an Eritrean to know about Eritreans psych. How’s your masters woyanus doing in albergo Mekele. Tell us አንተ የወንድ ሽሌ ... ሸያጣይ ጢዙ ንአረብ ? :lol:

ይህን ኣለኝ ብለህ ደግሞ እጀውጀው በል
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
20 May 2020, 16:43
Fed_Up wrote:
Nah ajejew,

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:
Amiche fa##$gg
Who is We? 😏 You are an opportunist luxury prostitute who used to sxxck Every power broker dxxxck in Ethiopia while eating and drinking amhara left over in merkato sefer. You become aware of your eritrean ancestory after the agame deported your arse penniless. While in Eritrea, as they say, old habit never dies, you are still in the business of sxxxcking the ball of power brokers.

It was amiche like you and agames who made prostitution, once a taboo profession in the high land a normal practice. Yeah. Also wearing your fake cross around your neck. People who fear god never engage in prostitution but as hypocrite as amiche [deleted] are, they do.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 21 May 2020, 03:39

Fed_Up wrote:
20 May 2020, 19:11

I think I touched your single nerve cell that left in your Dedebit qumal head. :P You start ajejewing. Other than that it takes an Eritrean to know about Eritreans psych. How’s your masters woyanus doing in albergo Mekele. Tell us አንተ የወንድ ሽሌ ... ሸያጣይ ጢዙ ንአረብ ? :lol:

ይህን ኣለኝ ብለህ ደግሞ እጀውጀው በል
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:
Nah ajejew,

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:
Amiche fa##$gg

Amiche fa@€gg.
Yoi used the sxxxck the balls of woyane before they deported your arse from markato sefer. Now don't act more catholic than Pope, you only started to know Eritrea after your deportation

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 21 May 2020, 11:17

ሸቃጣይ ጢዙ ንአረብ አጃው አረጊት ኣጋሜ

Actually it is contrary to your experience. I [ deleted ] your tribe beyond repair. They licked and sûcked my balls like no others. You guys are good at it. No wonder the Arabs men made ya to believe you have a “qinter” In your agameee stinkyhole while you were their captive and their spermatozoan dumping hole.
Now you have a time to empty Smirnoff bottle to ease your itching arse .ሳኸራም

I am just saying

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
21 May 2020, 03:39
Fed_Up wrote:

ይህን ኣለኝ ብለህ ደግሞ እጀውጀው በል
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:
Nah ajejew,

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:
Amiche fa##$gg

Amiche fa@€gg.
Yoi used the sxxxck the balls of woyane before they deported your arse from markato sefer. Now don't act more catholic than Pope, you only started to know Eritrea after your deportation

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 21 May 2020, 11:26

Fed_Up wrote:
21 May 2020, 11:17

Actually it is contrary to your experience. I [ deleted ] your tribe beyond repair. They licked and sûcked my balls like no others. You guys are good at it. No wonder the Arabs men made ya to believe you have a “qinter” In your agameee stinkyhole while you were their captive and their spermatozoan dumping hole.

I am just saying

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:

ይህን ኣለኝ ብለህ ደግሞ እጀውጀው በል
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:
Nah ajejew,

Deqi-Arawit wrote:

Amiche fa##$gg

Amiche fa@€gg.
Amiche fa@£@gg.
Don't measure people according to your own measurement, suxxcking balls, prostitution and been pimps is reserved to agames and Amiches in Eritrea. Because of Agames, Amiches and far left policy of wedi Medhin Berad. The core social fabric of the Eritrean Highlanders is fuxxxcked beyond repair. Now tell me amiche boys. Did you use to [deleted] one of your female relatives in Merkato Sefer in Addis Ababa?

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 21 May 2020, 14:39

ሸቃጣይ ጢዙ ንኣረብ ኣጃው አረጊ አጋሜ

If I asked you any evidence to your qomelemel idiotic claim, you will pull all your agamyteyti b!tch mom and sisters. Qodar
I didn’t know you have so much envy and hate towards :P amchies. I am proud amchie cento percento :lol:. I hope we didn’t drilled your skinny arse ጢዝ like Arabs boys did to you. I thought Swedish has system to heal pass psychological torment.

As I said it takes Eritreans to know Eritreans psych. Wedi megal mîtra agameee like you don’t get it. Now go kill yourself with couple of Smirnoff bottle.

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
21 May 2020, 11:26
Fed_Up wrote:

I am just saying

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:

ይህን ኣለኝ ብለህ ደግሞ እጀውጀው በል
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:
Nah ajejew,

Amiche fa##$gg

Amiche fa@€gg.
Amiche fa@£@gg.
Don't measure people according to your own measurement, suxxcking balls, prostitution and been pimps is reserved to agames and Amiches in Eritrea. Because of Agames, Amiches and far left policy of wedi Medhin Berad. The core social fabric of the Eritrean Highlanders is fuxxxcked beyond repair. Now tell me amiche boys. Did you use to [deleted] one of your female relatives in Merkato Sefer in Addis Ababa?

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 21 May 2020, 14:44

Fed_Up wrote:
21 May 2020, 14:39
ሸቃጣይ ጢዙ ንኣረብ ኣጃው አረጊ [deleted]

If I asked you any evidence to your qomelemel idiotic claim, you will pull all your agamyteyti b!tch mom and sisters. Qodar
I didn’t know you have so much envy and hate towards :P amchies. I am proud amchie cento percento :lol:. I hope we didn’t drilled your skinny arse ጢዝ like Arabs boys did to you. I thought Swedish has system to heal pass psychological torment.

As I said it takes Eritreans to know Eritreans psych. Wedi megal mîtra agameee like you don’t get it. Now go kill yourself with couple of Smirnoff bottle.

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:

I am just saying

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:

ይህን ኣለኝ ብለህ ደግሞ እጀውጀው በል
Deqi-Arawit wrote:

Amiche fa##$gg

Amiche fa@€gg.
Amiche fa@£@gg.
Amiche f@@gg.
You are not an Eritrean, you are Pseudo Eritrean Amiche f@@gg. bashing and insulting agames constant doesn't make your arse an Eritrean.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 21 May 2020, 16:14

ሸቃጣይ ቲዙ ውጉርአረብ አጋሜው አጃው,

I am cento percento Eritreans hold agameee like you by his qinter. :P You are one angry old agameee. I don’t blame ya.

Now stfu n hold the Smirnoff bottle by the neck and get what you good at, be bum.

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
21 May 2020, 14:44
Fed_Up wrote:
21 May 2020, 14:39
ሸቃጣይ ጢዙ ንኣረብ ኣጃው አረጊ [deleted]

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:

I am just saying

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:

ይህን ኣለኝ ብለህ ደግሞ እጀውጀው በል

Amiche fa@€gg.
Amiche fa@£@gg.
Amiche f@@gg.
You are not an Eritrean, you are Pseudo Eritrean Amiche f@@gg. bashing and insulting agames constant doesn't make your arse an Eritrean.