Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
pushkin
Member+

Breaking News: More than 400 Tigray youth dead in Yemen today!!!!

Post by pushkin » 13 May 2020, 19:46

ዘሕዝን ዜና ሎሚ ኣብ የመን ዝርከቡ ተጋሩ ልዕሊ 400 ዝኾኑ መይቶም!!!!!
Please wait, video is loading...

kebena05

Re: Breaking News: More than 400 Tigray youth dead in Yemen today!!!!

Post by kebena05 » 13 May 2020, 19:50

Very sad.
I wish Asswash, Almazu other Digital Weyanes here were in the count of the dead bodies....but these cowards are hiding behind their keyboard and sending their brothers and sisters to fire

Hameddibewoyane

Post by Hameddibewoyane » 13 May 2020, 19:57

Sad News! RIP
pushkin wrote:
13 May 2020, 19:46

Kuasmeda
Member+

Post by Kuasmeda » 13 May 2020, 20:08

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
pushkin wrote:

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 13 May 2020, 20:12

If true, as the most hater of the agames tribe, I will say good riddance and go farther and say that I wish there were 4000 if them ungrateful scum bags. These are amongst the bast*ards who were ellulating in Lampedusa incident even more than half of the dead were filthy tegarus. These are the mother f**Kers who family members stole Eritrean identities to go abroad smearing our govt as if they were Eritreans and ballooned our refugee numbers. These are the a*ss wipes who still never apologized for the crimes of their thuggish woyane evil deeds towards our govt who wasted us 2 decades from developing our country while they were stealing billions of dollars and changed mekele from a one street village to look like keren now. Just imagine how we could have changed the lives of our citizens had we had peace they had for 27 years protected and finally dumped like used condoms by their masters?
I don't know my Eritrean people. You can try to be human to these people, but not me. These supposedly innocent tegarus if they really are not behind woyane, they could have arrested the shifta hiding in mekele holes like rats and handed them to PMAA.
They are low IQ chimps that they still are trying to eat their cakes and have them too.
Again, I will be freaking happy if a natural disaster beats us to destroy them for good before eventually we do it.
In my eyes there it is not warranted for any Eritrean to feel sorry for these tribe when we I own that Eritrea or Eritreans ne er hurt them. Period.

By the way, why is the video not playing for me.
Come on guys fix it so I can enjoy it, like they always do when an Eritrean gets hurt by their evil deeds.
At least if evil happens to them in Yemen, it is not an Eritrean fault.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 13 May 2020, 20:15

40 years Tigray struggle is failed by few looters deki Adwa personal gain. I think 65,000 Tegadelti tegaru died to enrich the family of sebhat nega, Tsadkan Gebretensai, Abbay Tsehaye, Debretsion, Assefa getachew, Assamaw Getachew Reda, Syume Mesfin... many more

Agamewoch back to ዎዬዬዬዬዬዬዬ time. Smh!

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 13 May 2020, 20:16

Try this one brother Cigar!
Cigar wrote:
13 May 2020, 20:12
If true, as the most hater of the agames tribe, I will say good riddance and go farther and say that I wish there were 4000 if them ungrateful scum bags. These are amongst the bast*ards who were ellulating in Lampedusa incident even more than half of the dead were filthy tegarus. These are the mother f**Kers who family members stole Eritrean identities to go abroad smearing our govt as if they were Eritreans and ballooned our refugee numbers. These are the a*ss wipes who still never apologized for the crimes of their thuggish woyane evil deeds towards our govt who wasted us 2 decades from developing our country while they were stealing billions of dollars and changed mekele from a one street village to look like keren now. Just imagine how we could have changed the lives of our citizens had we had peace they had for 27 years protected and finally dumped like used condoms by their masters?
I don't know my Eritrean people. You can try to be human to these people, but not me. These supposedly innocent tegarus if they really are not behind woyane, they could have arrested the shifta hiding in mekele holes like rats and handed them to PMAA.
They are low IQ chimps that they still are trying to eat their cakes and have them too.
Again, I will be freaking happy if a natural disaster beats us to destroy them for good before eventually we do it.
In my eyes there it is not warranted for any Eritrean to feel sorry for these tribe when we I own that Eritrea or Eritreans ne er hurt them. Period.

By the way, why is the video not playing for me.
Come on guys fix it so I can enjoy it, like they always do when an Eritrean gets hurt by their evil deeds.
At least if evil happens to them in Yemen, it is not an Eritrean fault.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 13 May 2020, 20:41

b'ushtina, you just made a video about how you cried when I demolished your chenawi Hamasenay backyard,but you being an evil Hamasenay lootinesh who envies Ethiopians specially Tigreans superimposed your audio cry on the video pictures of some Ethiopians in Arabia.

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 13 May 2020, 21:00

Aziza! Please save your people :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Abdelaziz wrote:
13 May 2020, 20:41
b'ushtina, you just made a video about how you cried when I demolished your chenawi Hamasenay backyard,but you being an evil Hamasenay lootinesh who envies Ethiopians specially Tigreans superimposed your audio cry on the video pictures of some Ethiopians in Arabia.

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 13 May 2020, 21:11

Abdelaziz wrote:
Hey, you absolute human waste, stop behaving like a child and attack the messenger when your people are perishing because of your Weyanes idiocy. ረሳሕ፡ ጋዕጋዕ ዓጋመ!

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 13 May 2020, 22:12

Anti hasakh mitri
Don't you feel pain for the 400 dead pf your won people? We know you Qomals couldn't careless about another qomals death but 400 death in one day and no qomal here shades a tear?.
Rather than posting weddings and ugly agame songs, you should advocate for the dying of your people all over the arab world.

Abdelaziz wrote:

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 13 May 2020, 22:12

Thanks brother Pushkin.
These cry babies (bit*ches) were ruling ethiopia?
What a freaking shame.
Why did they leave the 'beautiful, resourceful, rich tigray' to begin with?
Any way the Eritrean refugee funder cash cow is dead, the stupid Obame drain Eritrea policy is dead and the relocating of the few Eritreans who are in tigray is underway and we are witnessing who was benefiting from those inept UN supposedly helping Eritrean funds.
This is the beginning.
Soon Rwandan movie II is coming to these hasadat agames.
And I am buying one big bag of popcorn a day till it starts to watch the whole movie. It is going be a beautiful, gratifying, pay back movie the world has ever seen.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 13 May 2020, 22:42

I have been the lone voice for the voiceless Tegaru refugees who are perishing in Yemen, while the coward Weyane from Adwa have been very busy trying to cover it up, or distracting people's attention away from the tragedy, as if that is even possible in this technological era.

It is the Tegaru victims themselves who are filming their own tragedy to bring awareness to their plight. Some idiots from Adwa have even accused the victims of speaking in Tigrigna, because they felt it made it difficult for them to present the Tegaru refugees as Amhara or Oromo refugees. That is why I'm no longer a Weyane. They are cruel sadists! :evil: :evil: :evil:

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 14 May 2020, 07:24

Where are the qomal digitals who are demonizing Eritrea & Ethiopia day and night? Are thy not doing a meaningful work ro assist their desperate citizens.
pushkin wrote:

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 14 May 2020, 07:44

FI'NAFINTAM REVULSION BUSHTIN KUWASMEDA HAMADGIBI EYERU BEDEMITRIAM ETC, ATTENTION SEEKING GI'MATAM HAMASENAY WE'NDAGERED.... YOU ARE OBSESSED WITH YOUR EVIL WISH ON TIGREANS, THIS HAS GONE WAY BEYOND YOUR DREAM TO OWN TIGRAY'S GOLDEN BADME. THAT IS WHY I ALWAYS SAY THE FI'NAFINT HAMASENAY IS THE NUMBER ONE ENEMY OF TIGRAY.

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 14 May 2020, 08:08

You TPLF low IQ propaganda mouthpieces are having sleepless nights from Shaebia and Abiy troops nightmares. Little do you know that there are more than one way to subdue you without firing a single bullet ... Look how yout MALELIT leaders are reduced into a bunch of drunkard hotel dwellers ... that can't walk for a kilometer in their dusty impoverished Kilil without glancing twice over their shoulder :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Abdelaziz wrote:
14 May 2020, 07:44
FI'NAFINTAM REVULSION [deleted] KUWASMEDA HAMADGIBI EYERU BEDEMITRIAM ETC, ATTENTION SEEKING GI'MATAM HAMASENAY WE'NDAGERED.... YOU ARE OBSESSED WITH YOUR EVIL WISH ON TIGREANS, THIS HAS GONE WAY BEYOND YOUR DREAM TO OWN TIGRAY'S GOLDEN BADME. THAT IS WHY I ALWAYS SAY THE FI'NAFINT HAMASENAY IS THE NUMBER ONE ENEMY OF TIGRAY.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 14 May 2020, 08:23

Losing one Tigraway life is one too many, but to lose 400 Tegaru lives in one single day makes this tragedy even more painful. The TPLF owned media's refusal to cover this tragedy of epic proportions exposes their complicity in the trafficking of Tegaru youth for profit, whom they view as mere "collateral damage" to their TPLF's agenda. Sad! Sad! Sad! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Hameddibewoyane

Post by Hameddibewoyane » 14 May 2020, 08:47

This fool idiot has no intention to admit the reality & help our people.
Abdelaziz wrote:
14 May 2020, 07:44
FI'NAFINTAM REVULSION [deleted] KUWASMEDA HAMADGIBI EYERU BEDEMITRIAM ETC, ATTENTION SEEKING GI'MATAM HAMASENAY WE'NDAGERED.... YOU ARE OBSESSED WITH YOUR EVIL WISH ON TIGREANS, THIS HAS GONE WAY BEYOND YOUR DREAM TO OWN TIGRAY'S GOLDEN BADME. THAT IS WHY I ALWAYS SAY THE FI'NAFINT HAMASENAY IS THE NUMBER ONE ENEMY OF TIGRAY.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 14 May 2020, 12:37

⚠️ HELP THE HELPLESS TEGARU REFUGEES IN YEMEN ⚠️