Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Hawzen
Member+

How brave is TPLF aka Teraraw YaQeTeQeT Tiwld????

Post by Hawzen » 11 May 2020, 19:07

As it is known to everybody, the Ethiopian National Election had been scheduled to be held in the coming summer. Unfortunately, because of the severity of Covid-19 and its threat for the existence of the people and country, the Ethiopia government has officially decided to suspended the national election indefinitely. Obviously, the Ethiopian government had to consult with the election board to come into that decision.

After the Nobel Peace Prize Winner Honorable Prime Minister Dr. Abby gave speech to the country about the suspension of the election, the coward TPLF goons expressed their anger against the decision and they publically called out the government. Now, the citizens of the least important killil have vowed to hold the election sometime before September 30 ignoring the decision by the government. The funny part is that the coward TPLF goons have also paid some influential politicians and activists to speak up against the decision and the government after agames lost the gamble of $20,000,000.00 to kill their nightmare, the Lion of Nakfa :lol: :oops: :mrgreen: .

Now, I am wondering if Teraraw YaQeTeQeT Tiwld are brave enough to hold the election ..... We know that agames are known coward as hell, I am just curios if agames have a drop of bravery in them they would like to show us.... Remember, Queeroo lions and Fannooo Warriors chased the coward agames just with rocks and sticks and the coward agames ran with their tails between their legs at speed faster than the speed of light :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My position is that agames are very coward and they will definitely retreat from their decision to hold the election in September of course against the decision of the federal government. If there is anybody who thinks agames have a single drop of bravery in them, I am ready to bet with you for any amount of $$$$$.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

free-tembien

Re: How brave is TPLF aka Teraraw YaQeTeQeT Tiwld????

Post by free-tembien » 11 May 2020, 19:25

Hawzen wrote:
11 May 2020, 19:07

As it is known to everybody, the Ethiopian National Election had been scheduled to be held in the coming summer. Unfortunately, because of the severity of Covid-19 and its threat for the existence of the people and country, the Ethiopia government has officially decided to suspended the national election indefinitely. Obviously, the Ethiopian government had to consult with the election board to come into that decision.

After the Nobel Peace Prize Winner Honorable Prime Minister Dr. Abby gave speech to the country about the suspension of the election, the coward TPLF goons expressed their anger against the decision and they publically called out the government. Now, the citizens of the least important killil have vowed to hold the election sometime before September 30 ignoring the decision by the government. The funny part is that the coward TPLF goons have also paid some influential politicians and activists to speak up against the decision and the government after agames lost the gamble of $20,000,000.00 to kill their nightmare, the Lion of Nakfa :lol: :oops: :mrgreen: .

Now, I am wondering if Teraraw YaQeTeQeT Tiwld are brave enough to hold the election ..... We know that agames are known coward as hell, I am just curios if agames have a drop of bravery in them they would like to show us.... Remember, Queeroo lions and Fannooo Warriors chased the coward agames just with rocks and sticks and the coward agames ran with their tails between their legs at speed faster than the speed of light :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My position is that agames are very coward and they will definitely retreat from their decision to hold the election in September of course against the decision of the federal government. If there is anybody who thinks agames have a single drop of bravery in them, I am ready to bet with you for any amount of $$$$$....

Dedebit is always dedeb
brother hawzen, you are right. the agames will not dare to hold election alone, that is not gonna happen. i can tell you what they will do. they will bombard dumb@ss oromo elites with propaganda and money to force oromia region to take the lead in holding local election but we all know that won't happen. when they see that this path is not bearing any fruits they will officially back track from holding elections siting the rise of coronavirus numbers in tigray. remember tplf was hiding coronavirus numbers for political reasons (to be seen as the only "clean region") until dr. abiy gave them a clear warning not to hold elections. starting next day coronavirus numbers are skyrocketing in tigray adding everyday the number of infected (today +2) :lol: corona numbers are their plan B. let alone to hold an election they will not even set up a local election board until september. their main #1 target is oromia. all they do is to pay and manipulate some dumb oromo elites who never learn that TPLF is never a genuine partner.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 11 May 2020, 19:37

free-tembien wrote:
11 May 2020, 19:25

brother hawzen, you are right. the agames will not dare to hold election alone, that is not gonna happen. i can tell you what they will do. they will bombard dumb@ss oromo elites with propaganda and money to force oromia region to take the lead in holding local election but we all know that won't happen. when they see that this path is not bearing any fruits they will officially back track from holding elections siting the rise of coronavirus numbers in tigray. remember tplf was hiding coronavirus numbers for political reasons (to be seen as the only "clean region") until dr. abiy gave them a clear warning not to hold elections. starting next day coronavirus numbers are skyrocketing in tigray adding everyday the number of infected (today +2) :lol: corona numbers are their plan B. let alone to hold an election they will not even set up a local election board until september. their main #1 target is oromia. all they do is to pay and manipulate some dumb oromo elites who never learn that TPLF is never a genuine partner.
Great analysis indeed!!! I can't agree with you more, brother free-tembien.

Yep, agames have to always find somebody to carry their coward as*s... Obviously, bravery is a foreign thing for Ember Tegadalay aka Teraraw YaQeTeQeT Tiwld ...... :mrgreen: :oops: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 11 May 2020, 19:38

Hazen bro,

It was no coincidence that four people with Covid were discovered in Tigray on the same day that Abiy had chosen to flex his muscles.

Remember, there was no a single major war, be it against Dergue or Eritrea, these cowards ever fought by themselves alone. All this brouhaha that is coming out of Mekelle is just the usual hot air......

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 11 May 2020, 19:42

quindibu wrote:
11 May 2020, 19:38
Hazen bro,

It was no coincidence that four people with Covid were discovered in Tigray on the same day that Abiy had chosen to flex his muscles.

Remember, there was no a single major war, be it against Dergue or Eritrea, these cowards ever fought by themselves alone. All this brouhaha that is coming out of Mekelle is just the usual hot air......

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, Sir!!! Agames are just coward as hell :lol: :lol: .....

Dedebit is always dedeb

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 11 May 2020, 19:57

Brother Hawzen, I see you are trying to make some fast money by betting If the MLLT dumb asses are going to hold election as they threatened. First of all, you ain't getting any bet from the low life chigray killil residents. These are the people who prefer to die of malaria with hundreds of BIR sawn in their garment instead going to a pharmacy and buy some medicine, these are the people who chose to go around the block begging at the end of their working day instead buying some food. So my friend, the chance ay of these people betting you is Zilch, Zero, Nada, nothing and never. lol.
Maybe, maaaaybe some sellouts like Tarik hatela who has gotten some pocket money from hotel mekele for thrown some " Fact, I Tarik" crap every now and then on this site. Otherwise, The awtash/asswash, aziza, absent mind would come out hurling their usual phrase " [deleted], askari, banda" what have you. Bro, as said before by our forefathers, " He who does not know how the pheasant fly, is not a hunter." We know how the low life MLLTs roll. They will not dare to hold any elections as they are teletafi/ tegorbati natured, they would want someone to take the initiative. They most probably expect the Oromos to take lead. Their main purpose is not to hold election, but to sabotage the process in hopes they could go back to ARAT KILLO ! the will never ever, never ever? Never ever will take place. They will one by one or as a whole sale will enter the ground they dug for the innocent citizens of the HOA. This is the eleventh hour and the clock keeps ticking, the hiding days are numbered.

One thing I wanna bet you Hawzen though, I bet you that you will get at least 10 responses from low live weyane trolls to your thread. LOL

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 11 May 2020, 20:28

Hawzen and all respondents, Eritrean brothers,
You said it all, but there is no way the 'ተራራ ሌቦች' (aka Ras Dashan), would dare to stand the fury of the Ethiopian Government by even attempting to do it, let alone to actually hold it. Getachew Reda made what I would call 'ኣተሃዳድማ ዑብያት'፡ when he shamelessly denied that they were going to hold it. He said, "we didn't say 'we will hold election', what we said was "our right to hold election must be respected per the constitution". "ሓረድዋ ሞተት፡ ነጸይዋ ሞተት" - the same shἱt.
Notwithstanding their empty bravado, however, the reality remains, Weyane Tigrai is in no position to challenge the Federal Government, even if it wants. They know the Abey administration would easily take care of them without firing a single bullet. No need for any fighting when the central government could simply chock the least significant ክልል with economic essentials, the majority of which comes from Ethiopia outside Tigrai. Case closed.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 11 May 2020, 21:18

lil kogne wrote:
11 May 2020, 19:57
Brother Hawzen, I see you are trying to make some fast money by betting If the MLLT dumb asses are going to hold election as they threatened. First of all, you ain't getting any bet from the low life chigray killil residents. These are the people who prefer to die of malaria with hundreds of BIR sawn in their garment instead going to a pharmacy and buy some medicine, these are the people who chose to go around the block begging at the end of their working day instead buying some food. So my friend, the chance ay of these people betting you is Zilch, Zero, Nada, nothing and never. lol.
Maybe, maaaaybe some sellouts like Tarik hatela who has gotten some pocket money from hotel mekele for thrown some " Fact, I Tarik" crap every now and then on this site. Otherwise, The awtash/asswash, aziza, absent mind would come out hurling their usual phrase " [deleted], askari, banda" what have you. Bro, as said before by our forefathers, " He who does not know how the pheasant fly, is not a hunter." We know how the low life MLLTs roll. They will not dare to hold any elections as they are teletafi/ tegorbati natured, they would want someone to take the initiative. They most probably expect the Oromos to take lead. Their main purpose is not to hold election, but to sabotage the process in hopes they could go back to ARAT KILLO ! the will never ever, never ever? Never ever will take place. They will one by one or as a whole sale will enter the ground they dug for the innocent citizens of the HOA. This is the eleventh hour and the clock keeps ticking, the hiding days are numbered.

One thing I wanna bet you Hawzen though, I bet you that you will get at least 10 responses from low live weyane trolls to your thread. LOL
:lol: :mrgreen: :oops:

I was just hoping that at least one or two of the low IQ dedebit cadres would be courageous enough to come forward and take the bet... Let me confess one thing though.. I am still salivating about the $20,000,000.00 PIA and Dr. Abby received from the generous TPLF few days ago :lol: :lol: :lol: . My hope is that either one of the coward TPLF goons from Mekelle holes or through one of their low IQ Digital Warriors would come to bless me with some $$$$ and I just hope that their generosity does not stop there only with PIA and Dr. Abby ... :lol: :lol:

It is just straight forward.. If all the low IQ Dedebit cadres avoid this challenge and decide to hide in their Mekelle holes, they are indirectly admitting their Teraraw YaQeTeQeT Tiwld is fake and TPLF led citizens of the least important killil are coward as hell...

Agame, I am still waiting :roll:

Dedebit is always dedeb

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 11 May 2020, 21:53

Is the silence of the filthy tegarus concerning this topic an exhibit number one that they don't even believe their own shifta woyane?
They are finally getting bright as their demise gets closer. I mean they are tired of eating their own vomite.
LOL. We are going to miss this free agames comedy soon.
I don't know about extending their election due to COVID-19 which they are blaming PMAA is doing. Could they? Are they really stupid?
My take is that they going to say that 1000 filthy agames are dead due to COVID-19 and use that as sympathy and for begging purposes.
Ok, now that I said that, I will force them to come up with some other excuse to extend the election.
Eway nay agame wirdet.
Come on ER members agames. Stop shying away, when you get caught with your hands in cookies jars to steal.