Senior Member+

Re: Eritrea: Show humanity and release prisoners of conscience amid COVID-19

Post by Zmeselo » 06 Apr 2020, 02:56

COVID19 will be annihilated. So STFU, all you sanctimonious sob's

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 06 Apr 2020, 03:12

If my Adwa Weyane brother Awash was an American, he would confiscate the $3.5 million dollars Eritreans have raised for the Coronavirus, and deport them all back to Eritrea citing he doesn't like the color of their Eritrean eyes!

I hope that he will be born an American in his next life.
8) 8) 8)

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 06 Apr 2020, 07:41

Wey guud
Please wait, video is loading...

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 06 Apr 2020, 09:56

Asswash, Awetash , It is none of your business none of your agame business whether prisoners freed or not, whether there is enough water or no hell even if there is no food in our Eritrea. Why not talk about your baren land where water is like " chihmi sebeyti" where your country men are drinking from dirty full of bacteria and weed ponds. your gonna die dreaming Eritrea this and Eritrea that. Ms. awetash, For the poor Tigray people sake, for the sake of Tigrayans who gave up their children lives to fight 17 years in order to achieve Greater Tigray, I pray to God that the COVID-19 does not come to Tigray for the Dedeb MLLT does not give a crap bout saving the innocent and will see a carnage, So awetash, your focus she be on your country men for they are at a risk for a great peril.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 06 Apr 2020, 11:08

It's my business what is happening to my family and people. No of your Agame wedi komarit business,
mushmush wedi40.
lil kogne wrote:
06 Apr 2020, 09:56
Asswash, Awetash , It is none of your business none of your agame business whether prisoners freed or not, whether there is enough water or no hell even if there is no food in our Eritrea. Why not talk about your baren land where water is like " chihmi sebeyti" where your country men are drinking from dirty full of bacteria and weed ponds. your gonna die dreaming Eritrea this and Eritrea that. Ms. awetash, For the poor Tigray people sake, for the sake of Tigrayans who gave up their children lives to fight 17 years in order to achieve Greater Tigray, I pray to God that the COVID-19 does not come to Tigray for the Dedeb MLLT does not give a crap bout saving the innocent and will see a carnage, So awetash, your focus she be on your country men for they are at a risk for a great peril.

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 06 Apr 2020, 19:18

Awetash Gagae Agame , who is wedi 40. unlike you who came to Eritrea as listro, Defae arebia, beal beles, Rofae. my father great great grandfathers are from The honest land. Anti wedi belaet klite xahli, ata wedi [deleted] nai hirkam. anta wedl lemanit. anta tumuy wedi tmuyat. anti dika wedi dika.
anta wedi typhoid fever. resah agame.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 06 Apr 2020, 19:28

lil kogne wrote:
06 Apr 2020, 19:18
Awetash Gagae Agame , who is wedi 40. unlike you who came to Eritrea as listro, Defae arebia, beal beles, Rofae. my father great great grandfathers are from The honest land. Anti wedi belaet klite xahli, ata wedi [deleted] nai hirkam. anta wedl lemanit. anta tumuy wedi tmuyat. anti dika wedi dika.
anta wedi typhoid fever. resah agame.
According to him, anybody that supports the PFDJ & PIA (99% of Eritreans) is wedi 40. :lol:

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 06 Apr 2020, 20:00

There is no humanity in Satan