Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Abdelaziz

Re: Weren't Tigreans Suppose To March Out In Millions Asking To Be Seperated From Ethiopia(themselves)? QiQIQi

Post by Abdelaziz » 06 Apr 2020, 02:42

Brother present Tigray will remain separate but never out of Ethiopia, Tigray created Ethiopia and it is not willing to give it away to the monkey bantugudifecha, upstarts who are subservient to even the lowest foreign meddlers and cheapest bidders like wedimedhin, the slave master of cursedhamasenays.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Re: Weren't Tigreans Suppose To March Out In Millions Asking To Be Seperated From Ethiopia(themselves)? QiQIQi

Post by Digital Weyane » 06 Apr 2020, 03:06

My dear Weyane brother Present,

In case you forgot, our Weyane's plan is to destroy Eritrea, steal all its resources and territories before we declare the independence of our Republic of Greater Tigray dream. Your job, and my job, is to destroy Eritrea digitally using the Mereja forum and other social media sites. So far, you're doing a fantastic job and your contribution to our Weyane's struggle for Tigray's independence is priceless! There will come a time when you and I will march in front of the UN headquarters to demand the recognition of our Greater Republic of Tigray. Until then, ignore the Game Over nonsense and keep doing what you're doing here. Ayeka Nayna!! 8) 8)

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 06 Apr 2020, 05:14

You're so cute, when you laugh at your own none jokes. :roll:

present wrote:
06 Apr 2020, 02:35
Tplf Ascari Eritreans hiding in hotel mekele and these tplf Ascari Eritrean on ER created the idea of Abay Tigray :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who would have stopped Tigreans if they wanted too :lol:

But, Tigreans, as always have been from the creation, are the mighty Ethiopians!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gallo

Post by Gallo » 06 Apr 2020, 08:06

አስካሪዎች የኢትዮጵያ ታሪካዊ ጠላቶች ናቸው። ኢትዮጵያ የተረጋጋ ሰላም እና የኢኮኖሚ እድገት እንዲኖራት ከተፈለገ በመጀመርያ ሁሉንም አስካሪዎችን ማጥፋት ይኖርባታል!!

As long as Ascaris are alive and walking, Ethiopia will not achieve its dreams of Economic growth and political stability.

Down with All Ascars'!!
:P :P

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 06 Apr 2020, 09:13

Woyane rat Present aka Abdul the bull - who is the monkey here: Inferior TPLF thugs or ascari Eritreans who enslaved you for almost half a century? Hallo! They’re allegedly still fvcking you from Mekelle Hotel. No brainer that TPLFits are a bunch of cuckoo heads 🐒 🐒 🐒
present wrote:
06 Apr 2020, 08:58
Exactly Ethiopian Brother Abdelaziz

Tigrean Ethiopians scarified a lot to build this beautiful country of ours! Every piece of Ethiopia belongs to Tigreans as well- fck that!

Hell yea, you ain't giving it away! And we will settle our issues with our evil neighbor aka ascari Eritreans once and for all

We almost took care of them during operation sun set, but that Ascari Eritrean meles saved them

Abdelaziz wrote:
06 Apr 2020, 02:42
Brother present Tigray will remain separate but never out of Ethiopia, Tigray created Ethiopia and it is not willing to give it away to the monkey bantugudifecha, upstarts who are subservient to even the lowest foreign meddlers and cheapest bidders like wedimedhin, the slave master of cursedhamasenays.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 06 Apr 2020, 10:51

Ugly Eritrean women? :lol:

You ain't worthy to drink they pee, weak rapist boy!

Zeudi Araya, miss Ethiopia 1969:

I could go on like this, forever!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 06 Apr 2020, 10:57

These ones, would make you pee blood:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 06 Apr 2020, 11:38

ውሽዬ
Do this folks looks like a good “marchers” let alone to Addis Ababa do they can march to your village ውቅሮ?
Watch start at 6:00 minutes :lol: :lol: :lol:

The last time I remember they marched to Addis Ababa on shabbos shoulder/ back . No way donkey ...

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 06 Apr 2020, 13:56

I don’t see cowardice Wushiye @ 6min. She must have jumped off the truck while being transported to the stadium.

Aside from that, I don’t want to make fun of these kids in uniform as they just follow orders. The thugs up in the political ladder and their digital atchebichabis are the culprit.

Fed_Up wrote:
06 Apr 2020, 11:38
ውሽዬ
Do this folks looks like a good “marchers” let alone to Addis Ababa do they can march to your village ውቅሮ?
Watch start at 6:00 minutes :lol: :lol: :lol:

The last time I remember they marched to Addis Ababa on shabbos shoulder/ back . No way donkey ...

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 06 Apr 2020, 14:03

Two idiots, Present & Zmselo, posting pictures of random people. WTF is all that about?