Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Post Reply
Eripoblikan
Member
Posts: 1142
Joined: 15 Sep 2019, 13:49

Jawe on fire!!!

Post by Eripoblikan » 05 Apr 2020, 04:50

Please wait, video is loading...

DefendTheTruth
Member
Posts: 3211
Joined: 08 Mar 2014, 16:32

Re: Jawe on fire!!!

Post by DefendTheTruth » 05 Apr 2020, 06:39

If you came to the conclusion that "Jawe is on fire" then it must also be asked if you don't have any remaining spare tool because this tool is failing you, after you have relied on it for some years now in vain?

Is there any more unfortunate business in this world than that of yours?

Definitely there is no one, but you are blinded by your moronic inner to see it coming according to the reality on the ground.

I didn't call the guy Jaanjoo without trying to look at how he is acting and behaving in the name of political activism all along in the last few years.

BTW., how long will this new nick last, could you say?

Eripoblikan
Member
Posts: 1142
Joined: 15 Sep 2019, 13:49

Re: Jawe on fire!!!

Post by Eripoblikan » 05 Apr 2020, 07:32

Menelik, Haileselassie, and Meles are dead. Mengistu is too old. Abiy is confused.

Who's left? Tell me.

እህተ-ማርያም :lol: :lol: :lol:
DefendTheTruth wrote:
05 Apr 2020, 06:39
If you came to the conclusion that "Jawe is on fire" then it must also be asked if you don't have any remaining spare tool because this tool is failing you, after you have relied on it for some years now in vain?

Is there any more unfortunate business in this world than that of yours?

Definitely there is no one, but you are blinded by your moronic inner to see it coming according to the reality on the ground.

I didn't call the guy Jaanjoo without trying to look at how he is acting and behaving in the name of political activism all along in the last few years.

BTW., how long will this new nick last, could you say?

Selam/
Member
Posts: 3811
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: Jawe on fire!!!

Post by Selam/ » 05 Apr 2020, 08:31

Wushiye - Ask Present that question. Squeak!
Eripoblikan wrote:
05 Apr 2020, 07:32
Menelik, Haileselassie, and Meles are dead. Mengistu is too old. Abiy is confused.

Who's left? Tell me.

እህተ-ማርያም :lol: :lol: :lol:
DefendTheTruth wrote:
05 Apr 2020, 06:39
If you came to the conclusion that "Jawe is on fire" then it must also be asked if you don't have any remaining spare tool because this tool is failing you, after you have relied on it for some years now in vain?

Is there any more unfortunate business in this world than that of yours?

Definitely there is no one, but you are blinded by your moronic inner to see it coming according to the reality on the ground.

I didn't call the guy Jaanjoo without trying to look at how he is acting and behaving in the name of political activism all along in the last few years.

BTW., how long will this new nick last, could you say?

Eripoblikan
Member
Posts: 1142
Joined: 15 Sep 2019, 13:49

Re: Jawe on fire!!!

Post by Eripoblikan » 05 Apr 2020, 08:32

ዘወር በል ንፍጣም ነፍጠኛ!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Selam/ wrote:
05 Apr 2020, 08:31
Wushiye - Ask Present that question. Squeak!
Eripoblikan wrote:
05 Apr 2020, 07:32
Menelik, Haileselassie, and Meles are dead. Mengistu is too old. Abiy is confused.

Who's left? Tell me.

እህተ-ማርያም :lol: :lol: :lol:
DefendTheTruth wrote:
05 Apr 2020, 06:39
If you came to the conclusion that "Jawe is on fire" then it must also be asked if you don't have any remaining spare tool because this tool is failing you, after you have relied on it for some years now in vain?

Is there any more unfortunate business in this world than that of yours?

Definitely there is no one, but you are blinded by your moronic inner to see it coming according to the reality on the ground.

I didn't call the guy Jaanjoo without trying to look at how he is acting and behaving in the name of political activism all along in the last few years.

BTW., how long will this new nick last, could you say?

Selam/
Member
Posts: 3811
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: Jawe on fire!!!

Post by Selam/ » 05 Apr 2020, 08:41

Wushiye - I asked you to translate this for me ጸማም ሓደ ደርፉ. Don’t ignore this time. Also squeak like a Woyane rat twice before you press the Submit bu’tton. Squeak!
Eripoblikan wrote:
05 Apr 2020, 08:32
ዘወር በል ንፍጣም ነፍጠኛ!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Selam/ wrote:
05 Apr 2020, 08:31
Wushiye - Ask Present that question. Squeak!
Eripoblikan wrote:
05 Apr 2020, 07:32
Menelik, Haileselassie, and Meles are dead. Mengistu is too old. Abiy is confused.

Who's left? Tell me.

እህተ-ማርያም :lol: :lol: :lol:
DefendTheTruth wrote:
05 Apr 2020, 06:39
If you came to the conclusion that "Jawe is on fire" then it must also be asked if you don't have any remaining spare tool because this tool is failing you, after you have relied on it for some years now in vain?

Is there any more unfortunate business in this world than that of yours?

Definitely there is no one, but you are blinded by your moronic inner to see it coming according to the reality on the ground.

I didn't call the guy Jaanjoo without trying to look at how he is acting and behaving in the name of political activism all along in the last few years.

BTW., how long will this new nick last, could you say?

Eripoblikan
Member
Posts: 1142
Joined: 15 Sep 2019, 13:49

Re: Jawe on fire!!!

Post by Eripoblikan » 05 Apr 2020, 08:43

Selam/ wrote:
05 Apr 2020, 08:41
እኔ ፈሳም ንፍጣም ነፍጠኛ ነኝ!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Selam/
Member
Posts: 3811
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: Jawe on fire!!!

Post by Selam/ » 05 Apr 2020, 08:46

Squeaky Woyane rat - Translate and squeak before I spank your criminal bottom.
Eripoblikan wrote:
05 Apr 2020, 08:43
Selam/ wrote:
05 Apr 2020, 08:41
እኔ ፈሳም ንፍጣም ነፍጠኛ ነኝ!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eripoblikan
Member
Posts: 1142
Joined: 15 Sep 2019, 13:49

Re: Jawe on fire!!!

Post by Eripoblikan » 05 Apr 2020, 08:49

Selam/ wrote:
05 Apr 2020, 08:46
I am a brain-dead follower of Isaias the Tenbienite.
8) 8) 8)

Selam/
Member
Posts: 3811
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: Jawe on fire!!!

Post by Selam/ » 05 Apr 2020, 12:35

Squeaky Woyane rat - You reincarnated your 30years forgery experience. Kudos! 😂 😂 😂
Squeak!
Eripoblikan wrote:
05 Apr 2020, 08:49
Selam/ wrote:
05 Apr 2020, 08:46
I am a brain-dead follower of Isaias the Tenbienite.
8) 8) 8)

Eripoblikan
Member
Posts: 1142
Joined: 15 Sep 2019, 13:49

Re: Jawe on fire!!!

Post by Eripoblikan » 05 Apr 2020, 12:43

Selam/ wrote:
05 Apr 2020, 12:35
I am fesi.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Selam/
Member
Posts: 3811
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: Jawe on fire!!!

Post by Selam/ » 05 Apr 2020, 12:46

Squeaky Woyane rat - Forgery & stealing is deadly. Bingo!
Squeak! Squeak! Squeak!


Eripoblikan wrote:
05 Apr 2020, 12:43
Selam/ wrote:
05 Apr 2020, 12:35
I am fesi.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eripoblikan
Member
Posts: 1142
Joined: 15 Sep 2019, 13:49

Re: Jawe on fire!!!

Post by Eripoblikan » 05 Apr 2020, 12:49

Selam/ wrote:
05 Apr 2020, 12:46
I am as dumb as ehte-mariam
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Selam/
Member
Posts: 3811
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: Jawe on fire!!!

Post by Selam/ » 05 Apr 2020, 15:57

Squeak! Squeak! Squeak!
Eripoblikan wrote:
05 Apr 2020, 12:49
Selam/ wrote:
05 Apr 2020, 12:46
I am as dumb as ehte-mariam
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Reply