Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: Another Ascari Eritrean Who Broke Down and lost his mind! Is this ascari ze-emso or Ascari fa'g-up?

Post by Zmeselo » 04 Apr 2020, 01:48

The funny thing is that we don't think about you, even for a second.

You on the other hand is consumed by us, whom you derogatorily call "ascari".

Aye ahya!
Last edited by Zmeselo on 04 Apr 2020, 01:49, edited 1 time in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: Another Ascari Eritrean Who Broke Down and lost his mind! Is this ascari ze-emso or Ascari fa'g-up?

Post by Zmeselo » 04 Apr 2020, 02:00

Who'se "we"? You & the thousand demons, possessing you?

I'm talking to the shít who opened this thread, & it's you. We don't think about you, and threads like this makes you feel relevant.

Typical mllt Inferiority complex!

present wrote:
04 Apr 2020, 01:52
You are on Ethiopians site 24/7. We don't go to your site. We don't care about your existance at all. We don't go to your gathering, you come to ours. You are always dreaming about making an Ethiopian friend :x :lol: :x but the moment Ethiopians find out your Ascari, they drop your as's like a hot poteto kkkkk

Zmeselo wrote:
04 Apr 2020, 01:48

Aye ahya!

Asmara

Post by Asmara » 04 Apr 2020, 06:33

present wrote:
04 Apr 2020, 01:49
Can someone translate? I can hear him saying zemne, I can hear dr Abiy and I can hear be yesus sim?

:lol:

What the hell is this crazy Ascari old man saying :lol:
Why do you pretend? Of all videos you chose to pick this and you say you don't understand what he is saying? I believe the man is mentally ill. But then if you don't understand Tigrigna how did you know he is Eritrean? Don't Tigrians speak Tigrigna as well?
Admit it - you are from Tigray and you know exactly what he is saying. You know what? Hate is going to comsume you soon. I say this to anyone who wastes his time bashing poor people whereever they are.
At this time, people are worried about Corona while you are overwelmed by hatred towards other people. I pity you. ምሕረት የውርደልካ እንታይ ክትገብር ፍጥረት እዩ።

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 04 Apr 2020, 06:50

First off, this is a private websight.

Secondly, you behave as it we get hugs & kisses in this forum. We don't, and you're the primary evidence for that.

Thirdly, we're here so as not to give mllt c@cks@ckers like you free rein, to propagte their inferiority infused lies.

Still, I'm talking to you personally. No hiding behind "mamma ethiopia", when it heats up.

And don't fake laugh, when you're burning inside. You're a ridiculous person, but that makes you look even more ridiculous.

present wrote:
04 Apr 2020, 02:11
Baria Ye baria zer

You come to Ethiopian website ( the Free and kings, the Ethiopians) so you feel like being a human once in your Ascari life time :lol:

Ascaris :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dead mother'fckrs :lol:

Zmeselo wrote:
04 Apr 2020, 02:00
Who'se "we"? You & the thousand demons, possessing you?

I'm talking to the shít who opened this thread, & it's you. We don't think about you, and threads like this makes you feel relevant.

Typical mllt Inferiority complex!

present wrote:
You are on Ethiopians site 24/7. We don't go to your site. We don't care about your existance at all. We don't go to your gathering, you come to ours. You are always dreaming about making an Ethiopian friend :x :lol: :x but the moment Ethiopians find out your Ascari, they drop your as's like a hot poteto kkkkk

Zmeselo wrote:

Aye ahya!

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 04 Apr 2020, 07:36

Asmara wrote:
04 Apr 2020, 06:33
present wrote:
Can someone translate? I can hear him saying zemne, I can hear dr Abiy and I can hear be yesus sim?

Why do you pretend? Of all videos you chose to pick this and you say you don't understand what he is saying? I believe the man is mentally ill. But then if you don't understand Tigrigna how did you know he is Eritrean? Don't Tigrians speak Tigrigna as well?
Admit it - you are from Tigray and you know exactly what he is saying. You know what? Hate is going to comsume you soon. I say this to anyone who wastes his time bashing poor people whereever they are.
At this time, people are worried about Corona while you are overwelmed by hatred towards other people. I pity you. ምሕረት የውርደልካ እንታይ ክትገብር ፍጥረት እዩ።
I know Betsuamlak,he is not a crazy man,he is an evengelist,he has written books,though some times hard,I have respect for him

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 04 Apr 2020, 11:48

Starvin Marvin is looking my ascari basukaa. Weshiyeee please... go find your equal. ቅጫማም አጋሜ. I am not in the mood mounting you as I always do. Go do some valuable thing like having some food, workout to fix your ጣውላ ቂጥ ... ቅጥ ያጣ ቦርጭ ....have sometimes to your neglected wife. :oops: ( you think we don’t know you and your pathetic life)

tlel

Post by tlel » 04 Apr 2020, 15:43

Degnet wrote:
04 Apr 2020, 07:36
Asmara wrote:
04 Apr 2020, 06:33
present wrote:

I know Betsuamlak,he is not a crazy man,he is an evengelist,he has written books,though some times hard,I have respect for him
Welocme back Degnet!

You must have hit nerve that most were happy you were gone by Corona virus.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 04 Apr 2020, 15:47

ወሽዬ... አንቺ ረሃብትኛ

ናና ጥባው ... የሆንክ ቦሃቃ አፍ

ጨርቅህን ነው የምናስጥልህ ገና ምን አይተህ:: በህልምህ ሁሉ እኛ እንደሆንን አትርሳ ..ረግጠን እናቃዥሃለን:: you are messing with wrong group :P

present wrote:
04 Apr 2020, 15:39
ascari eritrean fa'g-up aka fendadaw

I don't want your grandpa Ascari as's to die yet. We have a little more to show you. You dreamed evil for Ethiopians but you found yourself in depression and hopeless. You have nothing to live for anymore

More Anger and frustration is coming

Hubuchbuch beleta qockroach :lol:
Fed_Up wrote:
04 Apr 2020, 11:48
Starvin Marvin is looking my ascari basukaa. Weshiyeee please... go find your equal. ቅጫማም [deleted]. I am not in the mood mounting you as I always do. Go do some valuable thing like having some food, workout to fix your ጣውላ ቂጥ ... ቅጥ ያጣ ቦርጭ ....have sometimes to your neglected wife. :oops: ( you think we don’t know you and your pathetic life)

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 04 Apr 2020, 16:43

present wrote:
04 Apr 2020, 16:19
You retarded Waragie :lol: :lol: :lol:

You don't even have a Kilil. You are squeezed into some useless Zones in Oromia and SNNPR.

You have no legitimacy to speak of an independent nation like Eritrea or the civilized Italians.

Go eat your raw-meat like some wild brute that you are.

ፈሳም ዋራጌ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 04 Apr 2020, 16:49

Why would you need to think about a rat unless you want to taxidermy it? I would get you a visa to cross the border & grab it by the tail if you want.
Zmeselo wrote:

Aye ahya!
Last edited by Selam/ on 04 Apr 2020, 16:51, edited 1 time in total.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 04 Apr 2020, 16:51

Selam/ wrote:
04 Apr 2020, 16:49
Why would you need to think about a rat unless you want to taxidermy it. I will give you a visa to cross border if you want to grab it by the tail.
Zmeselo wrote:

Aye ahya!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 04 Apr 2020, 16:56

Squeaky Woyane rat - This isn’t Tigray Online. Squeak!
present wrote:

Zmeselo wrote:

Aye ahya!

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 04 Apr 2020, 16:57

Just because you are bend to do anything to get legitimacy from us, Eritreans, you sacrificed your brother weshiyeee?

You are one sob agamieee. It ain’t work like that. We know agamieee miles away. Stop this none sense.
Eripoblikan wrote:
04 Apr 2020, 16:43
present wrote:
04 Apr 2020, 16:19
You retarded Waragie :lol: :lol: :lol:

You don't even have a Kilil. You are squeezed into some useless Zones in Oromia and SNNPR.

You have no legitimacy to speak of an independent nation like Eritrea or the civilized Italians.

Go eat your raw-meat like some wild brute that you are.

ፈሳም ዋራጌ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 04 Apr 2020, 17:00

Fed_Up wrote:
04 Apr 2020, 16:57
Hurray, I am 4 times as boring as absento Waragie 'present'. See below:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=214872
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 04 Apr 2020, 17:11

Weshiyeee, don’t worry, I won’t take your spot. Your ወይ-anûs brother trying to throw you under bus so just to have legitimize himself by Eritreans. He called you werge :lol: :lol:

Vote bele agmew, let’s laugh.. I am hoping to get 100% vote . Remember this vote conducting by ወይ-anûs

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 04 Apr 2020, 18:00

Spot on! In fact, Eripoblikan is squeaky leaky wushiye herself. She is desperate but very childish. I can recognize her even if she burrows 100miles beneath my feet.
Fed_Up wrote:
04 Apr 2020, 17:11
Weshiyeee, don’t worry, I won’t take your spot. Your ወይ-anûs brother trying to throw you under bus so just to have legitimize himself by Eritreans. He called you werge :lol: :lol:

Vote bele agmew, let’s laugh.. I am hoping to get 100% vote . Remember this vote conducting by ወይ-anûs

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 04 Apr 2020, 23:24

Squeaky Weyane OUCH!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I see Wisheeye at Tigray on-line with different pen name, along with his older brother and mentor, Halafi Adgi who is there 24/7, writing endless garbage. You can pick Wisheeye there easy with her limited English vocabulary words. We all know, he isn't the "sharpest knife in the tool box" :lol:

Selam/ wrote:
04 Apr 2020, 16:56
Squeaky Woyane rat - This isn’t Tigray Online. Squeak!
present wrote:

Zmeselo wrote:

Aye ahya!

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 04 Apr 2020, 23:54

ወሽዬን ለቀቅ... አልሙዬን ጠበቅ አርግ ተብያለሁ:: ሰለዚህ እኔ እዚህ እውር ምናምን እሚሉት ነገር ላይ እጄን አላስገባም::