Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Deqi-Arawit

Wedi Medhin Berad gimmick on the Coronavirus/ ምስልይነት ወዲ መድሕን በራድ ኣብ ጉዳይ ኮረና ቫይረስ

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 28 Mar 2020, 12:22

The regime of the village idiot aka Wedi Medhin Berad pretended that it took early and rigorous measures to protect the poor Eritreans from the pandemic of the Coronavirus. But let's examine the game the alcoholic junk played to pretend it took early measures and portray itself as a responsible government who care about the wellbeing of its subjects. For the record, personally, I don't have any hopes or expectation that the regime cares about the wellbeing of Eritreans but I am here to expose its useless and pathetic gimmick it plays over and over again to deceive the poor Eritreans.

According to Wedi Medhin berad spokes person; Yemane Charley; "an Eritrean who lives in Norway and who landed in Asmara airport via Dubai was the first case of Coronavirus victim in Eritrea and thanks to the preparation of the regime, it was able to put him in Quarantine the minute he landed in the soil of Eritrea". This was the official version of the regime. And some Low IQ Wedi Medhin berad supporters/ደፋእቲ ምዓኮር were overjoyed by the effectiveness and preparation (we are Number one in Africa) of the regime to confront the new and deadly Chinese virus. People who knows the regime including myself were skeptical about the show off and its intention. True to our first natural reaction in our view of the regime, we turned out to be right. This is what happened according to Eritreans back home.

The plane which brought the passenger who were infected with the coronavirus was not only allowed to land in Eritrea but its passengers were also allowed to leave the airport and mingle with the people with out any investigation or medical check in the airport. 2 days later, the passenger who was infected with the virus, the 39 years old Eritrean who live in Norway started to show the coronavirus symptom with headache and high feber while he was with his family. He went for medical check in Biet Mecha and boom, he was infected with the Coronavirus. For damage control purpose, the regime called all the passengers who came from the united arab emirates to Asmara for medical check.( only God knows how many people are infected with the virus) .This is the true version of what happened. But the alcoholic junk make it look as it controlled the passenger the minute they land in the soil of Eritrea in the airport.
ሰብ እዩ ኣብ ማይ ዝኸየድ እምበር፣ ማይ ኣይኮነን ኣብ ሰብ ዝኸይድ

This is how Wedi Medehin berad justified his incompetence and uselessness to provide Asmara residents drinking water....Now; given the coronavirus requires water to wash your hands repeatedly and on a daily base? Are Asmarinos going to river Gash or Anseba River to wash their hand when they are in Quarantine?
ኣብዚ ሃገር ክንደይ ኣሽሓት እዮም ዝመረቁ ብትምህርቲ ኣበይ ከምዝከዱ ግን ዝፈለጥ ሰብ የለን፣ እገርመካ እዩ።
This is the typical Wedi Medhin berad, street boy reply to the utter failure education system of Eritrea...ካብዘን ንነብሰን ሑሉፋት ሃገራወያን ዝቆጽርኣ ቲፎዞታት ወዲ መድሕን በራድ ዓገብዶ ሰሚዕና በጀካ ጽቡቅ ኣለኻ ቀጽሎ? Now where do you think the nurses and doctors are going to grow? In Heaven?

As Always; We reach our Hand to the Almighty God to protect our people and Country from all natural or man made Foe. and Eritreans should refrain themselves to get a blessing or pray to the almighty under the guidelines of the morally corrupt Wedi Medhin berad appointed so called Orthodox priests.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: Wedi Medhin Berad gimmick on the Coronavirus/ ምስልይነት ወዲ መድሕን በራድ ኣብ ጉዳይ ኮረና ቫይረስ

Post by Fed_Up » 28 Mar 2020, 12:25

^^^ haTew QeTew

Ajaw aregit.. only your “cousins” might read your sh!tly written blabbering. Otherwise no eritrawi will touch it even if you put gun on our head.

Falssoooo agamieee pig.

Deqi-Arawit

Re: Wedi Medhin Berad gimmick on the Coronavirus/ ምስልይነት ወዲ መድሕን በራድ ኣብ ጉዳይ ኮረና ቫይረስ

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 28 Mar 2020, 15:16

How credible is this news?
It is the ugly habit of the morally decayed regime to dispatch its loyal cells (መራሰንቲ) among the masses (hafash) to worm them up and direct the herd (hafash) to the direction which was ordered by Wedi Medhin Berad? Hence, how credible is the news that this lady willingly donated 100 000 Dollars?እንዳ ወዲ መድሕን በራድ ሓሶት ስንቀን። I a not saying this for no reason. Lets his supreme eminence explain and justify my skepticism of any news which comes from the morally decayed regime.

in 2016; When the commission of inquiry on human rights in eritrea (authored by Woyane) held Wedi Medhin Berad and his cohort personally accountable for ethnic cleansing of the Kunama and Afar anda other human right violation of Eritrea. Wedi Medhin Berad was so scared not to see herself in the position of Charles Tylor of Liberia, Slobodan Milosevic of Serbia and Radovan Karadzic of Bosnian Serbia which is to be in prison in the Hague.

Remember; when the nation was punished with sanction after sanction by the UN, no diplomatic offensive or shuttle diplomacy was conducted by Wedi Medhin Berad because the people who are going to be at the receiving of this punishment/sanction is not the alcoholic junk but the Average Eritrean. but the minute he realized that this particular punishment will affected him personally, he raised against the clock to do something about it.

Eritreans across Europe were advised to head to Geneva Switzerland to make our voice heard for the "injustice" committed against Eritrea, As Wedi Medhin Berad and his cohort knows an iota of justice. Now to the tricky and ugly part. This particular journey to Geneva was declared as a national obligation (ሃገራዊ ጉቡእ). If you were not in Geneva for the demonstration, you are obliged to Pay 400 euro to the embassy to compensate for your absence in the Swiss city :shock: however, if you were in Geneva ተማሒርካ ኢኻ because you were considered as a loyal citizen.

Now; Wedi Medhin Berad supporters are trying to take advantage of this corona virus to squeeze people of their hard earned money. ዘገርም እዩ. first of all, The amount of money they claim that people donated should be taken with a pinch of salt because people can't be taken for granted after they were feed with deception after deception. What is certain though is. This coronavirus episode is going to be declared as national obligation and people are going to be orded to pay a large amount of money to enlarge the pocket of Wedi Medhin and his son.

In conclusion, Eritreans should help their love ones back home by directly transferring money into their pocket. any thing else is a waste of time and extend the era of the larger coronavirus who is Wedi Medhin Berad.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 28 Mar 2020, 16:59

^^^ no one give a fàk how hard you blabber or bark...

This is how eritrawi can make you worthless. No one give you attention.. they bankrupted to you. You should thank me for my advice. You are mad because we raised millions of dollars to support our government. Now you clearly know with whom Eritreans are siding and standing with. Eritreans always standing with their people and government. Go kill yourself, loser. You are poor [deleted] can raised nothing but crying. You have no money to raise to your agameee tribe.... you will die bitter because you have rough and pathetic life. I spit on your ugly face loser.

ገና ክንእፍረክን ኢና.. ለዛይ አረጊት:: Game over# we won your woyanus lost.

Give it aregit sakhram. N’ay arab ርውእ::

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 28 Mar 2020, 17:12

Fed_Up wrote:
28 Mar 2020, 16:59

This is how eritrawi can make you worthless. No one give you attention.. they bankrupted to you. You should thank me for my advice. You are mad because we raised millions of dollars to support our government. Now you clearly know with whom Eritreans are siding and standing with. Eritreans always standing with their people and government. Go kill yourself, loser. You are poor [deleted] can raised nothing but crying. You have no money to raise to your agameee tribe.... you will die bitter because you have rough and pathetic life. I spit on your ugly face loser.

Keep sniffing my ball amiche wahid 😂😂😂

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 28 Mar 2020, 17:17

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
28 Mar 2020, 17:12
Fed_Up wrote:

Ajejew,

You keep begging forour dîck for attention. Here I am unlike my brother offered you to do what you did to Arab boys. Ungrateful bàstard :x

Hassawi agamieee. Even your “cousins” abandoned you. You talk lots of gibberish. Now bend on your knees and back to work. LekhbaT arrgit. You have nothing to give therefore, Shushhhh!

justo

Post by justo » 28 Mar 2020, 17:32

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
28 Mar 2020, 12:22
The regime of the village idiot aka
ትጨንዊ ኣሎኺ ኣግኣዚት።
ሙሽ ናይ ምኹራይ መሰል የብልክን ኢለኪ።
አንታይዩ ዝብለኪ ተስፋጽዮን ግዕዘይ, "periphery" ድዪ ዝብለኪ።
እስኪ ኣይትተንትኒ መርዘን ከይሕዘኪ።
ንንዕቀኪ ኢና ኢልካና ኢና
ሕጂ ብዛዕባ መራሒና ኣይትዛረቢ ... ብጽብጽ

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 28 Mar 2020, 18:07

Fed_Up wrote:
28 Mar 2020, 17:17
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
28 Mar 2020, 17:12
Fed_Up wrote:

Ajejew,

You keep begging forour dîck for attention. Here I am unlike my brother offered you to do what you did to Arab boys. Ungrateful bàstard :x

Hassawi agamieee. Even your “cousins” abandoned you. You talk lots of gibberish. Now bend on your knees and back to work. LekhbaT arrgit. You have nothing to give therefore, Shushhhh!
Amiche [deleted], how much money did you to trade off your Mother? 20 birr for a night?

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 28 Mar 2020, 19:02

Everybody knows Assenna is a lying machine but how come Azeib Muhsun, the "patriot" Eritrean who donated 100 000 US dollar to combat virus was mentioned in 2011 in their report?
ኣዜብ ምሕጹን፡፡ ኣብ ቺካጎ ተቐማጢትን ኮይና፡ ምስ የማነ ማንኪ ፍሉይን ካብ ነዊሕ ዓመታት ዝሰረተን ጥቡቕ ርክብ ኣለዋ፡፡ ኣብ ባንክ ቺካጎ ሓላፊት ከምምኹዋና መጠን፡ ኣብ ዘይሕጋዊ ምትሕልላፍ ገንዘብ ህግደፍ ዓቢይን ኣዕናውን ተራ ትጻወት፡፡
[email protected]
Just like I predicted. It was a trick and gimmick. The "Patriot" Eritrean woman who donated 100 000 was an insider who has excellent relationship with the regime.

መለበሚ ኣይይግበርካ መለበሚ ኣይየስእንካ ከምዝብሉ ኣቦታት። ለቢምና ኢና። ተሞክረና እዩ ክኣ ኣለቢምና።

justo

Post by justo » 28 Mar 2020, 19:10

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
28 Mar 2020, 19:02
Everybody knows Assenna is a lying machine but how come Azeib Muhsun, the "patriot" Eritrean who donated 100 000 US dollar to combat virus was mentioned in 2011 in their report?
ኣዜብ ምሕጹን፡፡ ኣብ ቺካጎ ተቐማጢትን ኮይና፡ ምስ የማነ ማንኪ ፍሉይን ካብ ነዊሕ ዓመታት ዝሰረተን ጥቡቕ ርክብ ኣለዋ፡፡ ኣብ ባንክ ቺካጎ ሓላፊት ከምምኹዋና መጠን፡ ኣብ ዘይሕጋዊ ምትሕልላፍ ገንዘብ ህግደፍ ዓቢይን ኣዕናውን ተራ ትጻወት፡፡
[email protected]
Just like I predicted. It was a trick and gimmick. The "Patriot" Eritrean woman who donated 100 000 was an insider who has excellent relationship with the regime.

Real estate tycoon Azeb Mihtsun and her husband Dr Mehreteab G/Hiwot are die-hard Eritreans, who support their country rain or shine.
ኣግኣዚት ብላሽ እንታይዩ ኢሉኪ ... ተስፋጺኦን ግዕዘይ ... ሉስትሮ ናይ ገጠር ድዩ ኢሉኪ... በጃኺ ኣፍኪ ኣኪቢ

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 28 Mar 2020, 19:16

justo wrote:
28 Mar 2020, 19:10
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
28 Mar 2020, 19:02
[email protected]

Real estate tycoon Azeb Mihtsun and her husband Dr Mehreteab G/Hiwot are die-hard Eritreans, who support their country rain or shine.
ኣግኣዚት ብላሽ እንታይዩ ኢሉኪ ... ተስፋጺኦን ግዕዘይ ... ሉስትሮ ናይ ገጠር ድዩ ኢሉኪ... በጃኺ ኣፍኪ ኣኪቢ
She probably received a message from the regime to warm up ( ኣራስንዮ ነዚ ህዝቢ) and becoming a cheerleader to the "cause" to raise money. She asked how much money should I say I pretend to donate, the regime said, " lets test the water by claiming you donated 100 000 dollar" And in reality nothing was donated. ንወዲ መድሕን በራድ ዝግርሃሉ ሰብ የለን። ኣንትን ፉንፉናት።

justo

Post by justo » 28 Mar 2020, 19:42

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
28 Mar 2020, 19:16
She probably received a message from the regime to warm up ( ኣራስንዮ ነዚ ህዝቢ) and becoming a cheerleader to the "cause" to raise money. She asked how much money should I say I pretend to donate, the regime said, " lets test the water by claiming you donated 100 000 dollar" And in reality nothing was donated. ንወዲ መድሕን በራድ ዝግርሃሉ ሰብ የለን። ኣንትን ፉንፉናት።
This is my new single that I am dedicating to Agazit

ኣግኣዚት ሓፍተይ (two times)
ጫማና ረሲሑ
ኢድኪ ናፊቁ
ኣግኣዚት ሓፍተይ
ኣግኣዚት ሓፍተይ
ብራሽኪ ሒዝኪ
ርድእና በጃኪ
ርድእና በጃኪ

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 01 Apr 2020, 06:49

Please wait, video is loading...

ንወዲ መድሕን በራድ ኣሚንካ, ገንዘብ ሂብካ ህዝበይ ክድሕነሉ እዩ ማለት. ንውኻርያ ኣባጊዕይ ሓለውለይ ማለት እዩ.

ኣይረሰዓናዮን !!!!

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 01 Apr 2020, 14:34

ትፎዞታት ወዲ መድሕን በራድ በዚ ብላይ ቆምሽቲ ዝምራሕ ጊደዎን ኣባይ ኣስመሮም ዝብሃል ዑሱብ ከምዚ ይብላ.

ሎሚ ን ኮሮና ቫይረስ ዘይኣውጽአ ብደዉ ከምዝመተ :roll: :roll: ዘገርም እዩ.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 01 Apr 2020, 22:23

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 02 Apr 2020, 02:03

Happening now ...

Eritreans pledge to donate live on a teleconference using this link .... I lost track of the donations, as the number of callers pledging to donate $$$ never seemed to end. If I'm not too optimistic, more than US$300,000 will be raised from today's teleconference alone.

Haters, please brace yourself to hear a cool $1 million dollar mark this morning towards the prevention of COVID-19.

_________

Eritrean citizens residing in Stuttgart Germany and vicinities raised €35,000, towards the fight against the corona virus in Eritrea. (Courtesy of @qana_meror)
Last edited by Zmeselo on 02 Apr 2020, 02:20, edited 2 times in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 02 Apr 2020, 02:13

እንክሒራ ደምበ ዕንክሊል
==================

እቲ ኣብ ህልኽን ባህ ኣይበሎን መትከላቱ ሰረት ዝገበረ፣ መኣከብ ዝሉቃት-ኣእምሮ ስዱዳት-ኤርትራውያን ኮይኑ ተሪፉ ዘሎ ደምበ-ዕንክሊል፣ ኣጋጢሙ ንዘሎ ለበዳ ኮሮና-ቫይረስ ንምምካት፣
ኣብ ጎኒ ህዝቢ ኤርትራ ደው ክንብል ኣለና’ዶ የብልናን?
ኣብ ዝብል ነጥቢ ምስምማዕ ስኢኑ፣ ፍቆዶ ማሕበራዊ መራኸቢታት ነንሓድሕዱ ክናኸስ ይውዕልን ይሓድርን ኣሎ።

ምስኩር ክድዓት ኣብ ልዕሊ ህዝቢ!!!

ደምበ-ዕንክሊል ኣብ ኣተሓሳስባኡ ፍጹም ትኹረት ኣጥፊኡ፣ "እንተዘይበላዕኩዋ ደንከልክዋ’’ ኣብ ዝብል ፍልስፋና ጽንግሊል ደርሆ ወዲቁ፣ ህዝቢ ኤርትራ ብኮሮና-ቫይረስ ተዳሂሉ ኣንጻር ህግደፍ ክልዓ'ዩ እናበልካ፣ ጥር ትብል ሳንቲም ከይተዋጽኡ ኢልካ ዓጀው ኣብ ምባል እዩ ዘሎ። ካብ ደቂ ሃገር ዘይትጽበዮ ኣዝዩ ርኹስ ባህግታቶም ንቃልዕ ንኽወጽኡ ዝገበረ ዘተዓዛዝብ ኩነት።

ነዛ ንእሽቶይ ሽግር ወዲቃቶ ክትደጋገፎ ዘይትኽእል ህዝቢ ዲኻ ደኣ "ንፍትሒ ይቃለሰልካ ኣለኹ’’ እናበልካ ክትጥብር? ወይስ ሕማምካ ኣብ ኮረሻ ኮፍ ንምባል ጥራይ እዩ ነይሩ እቲ ምስጢር?

ሓቂ ይሓይሽ ገሊኣቶም "ንህዝቢ ኤርትራ ንፍትሒ ንቃለስ ኣለና’’ ክብሉ እንከለዉ ካብ ልበይ እየ ዝስሕቅ። ኣነ ንባዕለይ ኣካል ህዝቢ ኤርትራ እንድየ፣ ካብዛ ሎሚ መዓልቲ፣ ኣንታ ዕላማ ዘይብሉ ጭኑቅ ክነስኻ ‘’ንህዝቢ ኤርትራ እየ ዝቃለስ ዘለኹ’’ እናበልካ ብስመይ ትሽቅጥ ዘለኻ ፣ ንዓይ ብወገነይ በዚ ኣጋጣሚ ክነግረካ ከይትቃለሰለይ፣ ክሳብ ሕጂ እንታይ ኮይነ ከይሓበርኩኻ ጸኒሐ ከማን ገሪሙኒ ኣሎ።

ናይቲ ዝተረፈ ''ይቃለሰልካ ኣለኹ'' ትብሎ ዘለኻ ህዝቢ ኤርትራ’ውን እንተኾነ፣ ብሰላም ኣብ ዓዱ ከቢሩ ይነብር ከምዘሎ’የ ዝፈልጥ። ንስኻ ግና ኣብ ስደት መሪሩካ ብናፍቆት ዓድኻን ስድራኻን ሓሪርካ ኮምፓስ ዘይብላ መርከብ ኮንካ ዘለኻ ኢኻ። ስለዚ፣ እንተኽኢልካ ሕሉፍ ገበንካን ክድዓትካን ኣንሰንስሉለይ ኢልካ ደኣ ተናሳሕ እምበር፣ ንባዕልኻ ብህይወትካ እንኮለኻ ነብስኻን ሬሳኻን ኣብ ምንታይ ከምዝዓልብ ዘይትፈልጥ’ሲ ንፍትሒ ካልኦት ይቃለስ ኣለኹ ክትብል ቁሩብ ኣይደፈርካን ሓቀይ?

ዓድኻ ከይረኣኻ ኣብ ስደት ትኣርግ ዘለኻ’ዶ ኣይኮንካን? ብህይወትካ እንኮለኻ ኤርትራ ክትከይድ ኢልካ ዘይሕሰብ እንድዩ፣ ዕድል እንተገይርካ ሬሳኻ ዓዲ ኣትዩ ንኽቅበር ጥራይ ጸሎት ግበር፣ ተዘይኮነ ከምዚ ናይዞም ህንዲ ሬሳኻ ተቃጺሉ ሓምኹስቲ ንሰማይ ክትንስነስ እኮ እዩ ዝጽበየካ ዘሎ፣ ኣብ መሬት ዓዲ ፈረንጂ ድኹዒ ኮንካ ክትተርፍ……ክክክክ… ንርእስኻ መፋትሕ ናይ ፍትሒ ዘይረኸብካስ ከይሓፈርካ ተቃላሳይ ፍትሒ’የ …..ዘደንጹ ጹዋ። ስለዚ ንስኻ፣ ንህዝቢ ኤርትራ ዘይኮንካ ትቃለስ ዘለኻ፣ ነታ ገበነኛ ነብስኻ ኢኻ። ነብስኻ ድማ ፍትሒ ክትረክብ እንተኾይና፣ ናብ መንግስታን ህዝባን ተመሊሳ ይቅሬታ ሓቲታ ክትንሳሕ ጥራይ እዩ ዘለዋ።

እዞም ደምበ-ዕንክሊል፣ ገንዘብ ኣይነዋጽእን ክብሉ ከለዉ’ሲ፣ ወላ ተኣኪቦም ክንዲ ናይ ሓይለቦኦም እንተዘዋጽኡ፣ ክንደይ እየን ክኾና? ንባዕሎም ሓንቲ ኮንፈረንስ ወዲቦም ክራይ ኣደራሽ ንክኸፍሉ፣ ብኽንደይ ኣጻብዕቲ ቆራዕራዕ እናኣበልካ ዝግበር ልማኖዶ’ኣይኮኑን ዕዳኦም ዝሽፍኑ፣ ከምኡ ደኣ ተመዘኑ ኢልዎም እምበር። እቲ ምውጻእ ልዕሊ’ቲ ናይ ገንዘብ ሓገዝ፣ ነቲ ህዝብን መንግስትን ፍናን ምሃብን ምትብባዕን ኣጆና ምባልን ተዘይኮይኑ፣ ወላ እቲ ብደገፍቲ ዝተዋጽአ ዕጽፍታቱ’ውን እንተኾነ ኣኻሊ ኣይኮነን።

እቶም ናይ ኤርትራ ሃብታማት ነጋዶ ዝበሃሉ፣ "ወፍሪ ክንገብር፣ ቁጠባ ኤርትራ ከነበራብሮ፣ ገንዘብ ኣለና" ዝብሉ ዝነበሩ ደኣ’ኸ እባ ኣበይ ኣለዉ?። ብጀካ ጓል ኣቦይ ምሕጹን (120 ሽሕ ዶላር ዝወፈየት) ምስ ሰብኣያ፣ ካልኦት ሃብታማት ሰብ ጸጋ የለውን ማለት ድዩ?።

ህግደፍ ዓጽይዎም እምበር
ወዲ ቫካሮ ንዓዲ-ገብራይ ልቺ ኣብሪሁላ፣ ጭርናዕ ንዓዲ ጽንዓይ ጸርግያ የእትዩላ፣ እገለ ድማ ቤተክርስትያን ሰሪሑላ’ዶ ወላ መንደፍ
እናበልኩም ተውርዩሎም ዝነበርኩም፣ ንዑ’ባ ሕጂ ሃየ ነዚ ህዝቢ ደሃዩ ግበሩ በሉዎም?

ኣብ እንዳ ህግደፍ ደኣ እሞ፣ ብማንካ ሓጊዝካ ብባዴላ ምግሓጥ ዘየለ። ፕረ. ኢሳይያስ ደኣ’ሞ ኣይ ሓቁ እንድዩ
ካብ ሰብ ቦርሳ ሳንሶናይት ሰብ ኣጣል ይሕሹና
ክብሎም።

መቸም ከምኡ ንሳቶም’ውን ተመዘኑ ደኣ ኢልዎም እምበር፣ ብኸምዚ ዝርህውን ዝጸብብን ሽግረ-መከራ የለን።

ነቲ ኤርትራዊ ኒሕን መንፈስን ኣብ እዋን ሓጎስን ሽግርን ሰሚሩ፣ ኣብ ሓደ ከም ማይን ጸባን ተኾሺሑ ንኽሓብር ዝግበር እንተዘይኮይኑ፣ ህግደፍ ብቁጠባ ተሸጊሩ ካብ ህዝቢ ክምንዝዕ ደልዩ ማለት ኣይኮነን። ኣሽንኳይ’ዶ ሎሚ፣ ቅድም’ውን፣ ህግደፍ ሓደ ግዜ ኣብ ዝርዝር ኣስማት ዝሃብተሙ ናይ ኣፍሪቃ ሰልፍታት፣ ቀዳመይ ነይሩ። ህግደፍ ኣይኮነን’ዶ ንምምካት ኮሮና-ቫይረስ፣ ኣብ እዋን ወራር ወያነ’ውን ንመንግስቲ ኤርትራ ኣማኢት ሚሎዮናት ዶላራት ኣለቂሕዎ ሰቡን ንብረቱን ዘሰለፈ፣ ሃገር ዘምጸአን ዘውሓሰን፣ ሰፊሕ ህዝባዊ ሰረት ዘለዎ ወድብ እዩ። ሕጂ እንድዒ እምበር፣ አረ ቅድም ደኣ ህግደፍ ከማን ንመንግስቲ ኤርትራ ይእውዶ ነይሩ እዩ።

ስለዚ ኣቱም ደምበ-ዕንክሊል፣ ኒዮው በልዎ እዚ ህግደፍ "ገንዘብ ደልዩ’’ ኢልካ ዘረባ ሰብ ከይስሕቀኩም። ፖለቲካ ብእንካሒራን ካብኡ ኣይሕለፉ ዝብል ህልኽን ስለዘይስራሕ፣ ዓቅሚ ተዘይብልኩም ወላ ካብተን ወያነ ዝሽርፍኹም ኣጠራቂምኩም ሳሙና ገዚእኩም ንኤርትራ ስደዱ። እዚ ትገብርዎ ዘለኹም ሰብ ኣይኮነን ሰይጣን ውን ኣይሕጎሰሉን እዩ።

(Courtesy of Jenay Ghebregherghish Ghebremariam)

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 02 Apr 2020, 02:16

ኣገዳሲ ሓበሬታ

ምስታ ብዕለት 21 መጋቢት ዝኣተወት ንብረት መንገዲ ኣየር ፍላይ ዱባይ ዝኾነት ነፋሪት ናብ ሃገር ዝኣተዉ፡ ግን ከኣ ሓደ ካብ ሃገረ ኖርወይ ዝተበገሰ ብሕማም ኮሮና ቫይረስ ዝተለኽፈ ተሳፋራይ ዝነበራ ነፋሪት፡ ብዘይካ እቲ ካብ ኖርወይ ዝመጽአ ኣብ ሆስፒታል ቪላጆ ተወሺቡ ግቡእ ሕክምናዊ ክንክን ዝግበረሉ ዘሎን፡ ኣብ ጽቡቅ ኩነታት ጥዕና ዝርከብን ገዲፍካ፡ ኩሎም ምስኡ ዝነበሩ ተሳፈርቲ ንኣስታት ክልተ ሰሙን ክግበረሎም ዝጸንሐ ክትትል፡ ክሳብ ሕጂ ሰዓት በቲ ሕማም ከም ዘይተለክፉ ዝግበረሎም ዘሎ ናይ መዓልታዊ መርመራ የረጋግጽ፡ ክሳብ ሓሙስ ኣብቲ ተወሺቦምሉ ዘለዉ ቦታ ክጸንሑ፡ ዓርቢ ድማ ክልቀቑ ምዃኖም ካብቲ ቦታ ዝበጽሓና ሓበሬታ ይገልጽ።

(Courtesy of Mezekr Tarik)