Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tlel

I stand corrected; "Be weary of the OLF groups" In fact they are Shabos posing as OLF sun, opmerc, sadacca

Post by tlel » 24 Mar 2020, 20:30

aka wahabi groups silently waiting for the Coronavius to pass to do EPRDF 2 of torturning, cutting, whipping etc.
Last edited by tlel on 29 Mar 2020, 20:12, edited 1 time in total.

sun
Member+

Re: Be weary of the OLF groups: sun, opmerc, sadacca

Post by sun » 24 Mar 2020, 21:01

tlel wrote:
24 Mar 2020, 20:30
aka wahabi groups silently waiting for the Coronavius to pass to do EPRDF 2 of torturning, cutting, whipping etc.
Really? :P

Not really! You are getting paranoid and hallucinated because you seem to be smoking and sniffing too much as a result of which you keep imaging the unimaginable instead of asking me to expect the expectable.

You must have self control if you want to remain healthy and wealthy as well as use my kindness in the correct way. As far as I (Sun) am concerned I am very kind and as such will feed you with organic pure Oromo Milk and Honey as well go and wide open prison door if you happen to be there and let you go free like the birds in the sky, in which case you may fly high and go where ever you want to go, singing and chanting your favorite green, yellow and red songs and chants with no limits imposed. BINGO!

Don't you remember that all prisoners were let to go free just less than two years ago together with all the prisons being converted in to all sorts of amusing museums. No one has done or able to do such magnificent things in some 3000 years of Ethiopian history other than the egalitarian and blessed democratic Oromos. So please be kind and stop waiting all of those nasty things to happen to you due to over smoking and over sniffing vagabond behavior.
8)

tlel

Post by tlel » 25 Mar 2020, 14:33

present wrote:
24 Mar 2020, 21:10
Sun is different. He is not a wahabi. I don't even believe he is a blind follower of anything. I think he is a good Ethiopian. Sadacha is too extremist religious, to the point it inhibits him to use logic. He thinks the minority kebesas will help him make Ethiopia a Islamic state. The Arabs hate his as's but I don't know why he is crazy about being a wahabi. If the Arabs find him they would rip out his kidneys. He better hope to live peacefully with other religions in Ethiopia than dreaming the impossible

Anyway, that is my take

tlel wrote:
24 Mar 2020, 20:30
sadacha, tolcha are the Mame mame, jawar types who were indoctrinated in Egypt

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 25 Mar 2020, 15:38

Two agame cyber trolls lying as usual, so what's new? Lying is an art, a way of life, as natural as breathing for the agame trolls. I'm sure tegadalay meles and sebhat would be proud of their agame cyber trolls, such as present aka aziza aka tlel and her other accounts she hides under on mereja.
When one loses an argument, or debate, they have to resort to lies and insults, which is exactly what our local agame cyber trolls here, are doing.

tlel

Post by tlel » 29 Mar 2020, 20:02

...I am not sure.. those OLF wanna be's as soon as they start copying Shabians calling Tigrayans Agame's ... maybe these Macaca is posing as OlF but he is Shabo.