Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abdelaziz

China wants to keep the Ethio-Chinese friendship weyane created.

Post by Abdelaziz » 26 Mar 2020, 03:19

cursedarteran hamasenay lootiews today received a package of corona protection kit sent from china and flown by Tigrean pilot. Today cursed Hamasenay lootiews discovered another 3 corona infected patients who may have passed their disease to thousands of wesfatam hamasenay lootineshes such as weyzero Tarik, my own Lady Hawazen and tra'nny andirty sebdeyley of Campopolo and her 25 new nicks..

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: China wants to keep the Ethio-Chinese friendship weyane created.

Post by Zmeselo » 26 Mar 2020, 03:36

What a perverted azzwipe!

The headline about Ethiopia, the content about Eritrea. :lol:

Btw, everyone in this forum hoped you were dead; except for harii mengedi.

Abdelaziz wrote:
26 Mar 2020, 03:19
cursedarteran hamasenay lootiews today received a package of corona protection kit sent from china and flown by Tigrean pilot. Today cursed Hamasenay lootiews discovered another 3 corona infected patients who may have passed their disease to thousands of [deleted] hamasenay lootineshes such as weyzero Tarik, my own Lady Hawazen and tra'nny andirty sebdeyley of Campopolo and her 25 new nicks..

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 26 Mar 2020, 03:41

Hamasenay qedad meakora arogit tra'nny zifeshelet,we know your are wedimedhin's ambassador in Japan, we also know you feel jealous about weyane created China- Ethiopia friendship. Now feel free to imagine I come to Japan and wrap my anaconda around your wobbly fa'gish Hamasenay throat.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 26 Mar 2020, 04:01

Lootinesh Hamasenay qedad meakora trewaeet tra'nny zifeshelet aka wedimedhin's Ambassador Stiff-Anuss of Japan, here is the news about your cursedarteran corona spread. I never give you baseless info, I always have facts to corroborate what I say.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 26 Mar 2020, 04:14

You're not telling me anything that I don't already know, pervo.

My point still stands, though! The headline and the content, don't match.

I guess, this is you. A bloated Body, with a shrunken zombie head! :lol:

Abdelaziz wrote:
26 Mar 2020, 04:01
Lootinesh Hamasenay qedad meakora trewaeet tra'nny zifeshelet aka wedimedhin's Ambassador Stiff-Anuss of Japan, here is the news about your cursedarteran corona spread. I never give you baseless info, I always have facts to corroborate what I say.