Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Follower

Re: The First Person I Heard Calling An Ascari Eritrean a "Baria," was a Tigrean!!

Post by Follower » 25 Mar 2020, 18:50

Simple,stop begging the "evil"people to save you.
Please wait, video is loading...

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: The First Person I Heard Calling An Ascari Eritrean a "Baria," was a Tigrean!!

Post by Zmeselo » 25 Mar 2020, 19:54

Stop biiatching!

Eat my spit!

present wrote:
25 Mar 2020, 18:32
I told the Tigrean Ethiopian to take it easy on ascaris. Then the Tigrean Ethiopian said to me "people like you are the ones hurting Ethiopia by sympathizing for ascaris" I thought he was being extreme so I just said OK.

But now I come to think of it, he was damn right!

We didn't know the evil minds of Ascaris, but the Tigreans knew ascaris way before us! That is why it didn't take Tigreans a moment to deport all of them back to their shi't hole!!

I think even Minilk knew the Ascari's evil ways since he grew up in Gonder!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 25 Mar 2020, 20:02

Those f-n arabs, indeed!

Fa66ot!

present wrote:
25 Mar 2020, 19:57
Cockroach

Take it easy, dont hurt yourself You only have one kindney :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Those fu''ck'n Arabs, man! :lol: :lol:
Zmeselo wrote:
25 Mar 2020, 19:54
Stop biiatching!

Eat my spit!

present wrote:
25 Mar 2020, 18:32
I told the Tigrean Ethiopian to take it easy on ascaris. Then the Tigrean Ethiopian said to me "people like you are the ones hurting Ethiopia by sympathizing for ascaris" I thought he was being extreme so I just said OK.

But now I come to think of it, he was damn right!

We didn't know the evil minds of Ascaris, but the Tigreans knew ascaris way before us! That is why it didn't take Tigreans a moment to deport all of them back to their shi't hole!!

I think even Minilk knew the Ascari's evil ways since he grew up in Gonder!