Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cigar

Ignore these 3 a*as wipes.

Post by Cigar » 25 Mar 2020, 06:34

Follower, my brother, you are absolutely correct.

This f*g*g*ish, Leroy's she*male boy friend pastlast, is using the nicks you mentioned plus some others.
He is one mother f**ker desperate filthy agame.
That is why I refused to respond to what ever he posted even if his post is directed towards me.
So far this as*s wipe, the two boring ER members, a*sswash and the papagalo (repetitive) present are in my dust bin.
Talking to these three idiots is just waste of time.
Ignoring them is the medicine which you all need to insert in their a*ss holes.
Emanuel Biedemariam is my childhood friend. We were raised in the same neighborhood, going in and out of each other's homes and we still are friends and get in touch with each other. And I know for a fact that he has no account in ER, but this dumb as*s agame copies Emma's Twitter account notes posts them in ER and talks back and forth with his other ER account to fight with himself.
In other words, what any patriotic Eritrean writes in social media really hurts his agame bu*tt and he will go and act very stupid stealing identities.
If the so called Amanuel Biedemariam is real, then it won't be difficult to prove self.
Like proving how his mom and dad died? What was the cause of their death?
Because I, 100% know the cause of their death. We still were neighbors when they passed away.
So, just ignore his a*as hole, present the chimp's IQed moron and a*sswash.
They will pull their what ever hair they got left.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: Ignore these 3 a*as wipes.

Post by Fed_Up » 25 Mar 2020, 08:55

I agree with you... puzzinet became so parrot instead of who she is, weshiyeee. Typical agamieee persona and now ended up in “ignore list” by many fellow Eritreans.

Weshiyeee, my pet,

I promise I will never leave you. My stick will keep entertaining you till the kingdom comes.

Say hallelujah

pastlast

Re: Ignore these 3 a*as wipes.

Post by pastlast » 25 Mar 2020, 11:15

You and Amanuel mustve been f4ggots then..no wonder he is shilho filled in DC. He might come back to black d1cks. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cigar wrote:
25 Mar 2020, 06:34
Follower, my brother, you are absolutely correct.

This f*g*g*ish, Leroy's she*male boy friend pastlast, is using the nicks you mentioned plus some others.
He is one mother f**ker desperate filthy agame.
That is why I refused to respond to what ever he posted even if his post is directed towards me.
So far this as*s wipe, the two boring ER members, a*sswash and the papagalo (repetitive) present are in my dust bin.
Talking to these three idiots is just waste of time.
Ignoring them is the medicine which you all need to insert in their a*ss holes.
Emanuel Biedemariam is my childhood friend. We were raised in the same neighborhood, going in and out of each other's homes and we still are friends and get in touch with each other. And I know for a fact that he has no account in ER, but this dumb as*s agame copies Emma's Twitter account notes posts them in ER and talks back and forth with his other ER account to fight with himself.
In other words, what any patriotic Eritrean writes in social media really hurts his agame bu*tt and he will go and act very stupid stealing identities.
If the so called Amanuel Biedemariam is real, then it won't be difficult to prove self.
Like proving how his mom and dad died? What was the cause of their death?
Because I, 100% know the cause of their death. We still were neighbors when they passed away.
So, just ignore his a*as hole, present the chimp's IQed moron and a*sswash.
They will pull their what ever hair they got left.