Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Where are you Abdelaziz, we care about you and not good to disappear this time???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 25 Mar 2020, 01:03

Hopefully you are doing fine and vibrant enjoying life???

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: Where are you Abdelaziz, we care about you and not good to disappear this time???

Post by Fed_Up » 25 Mar 2020, 01:36

You next old man :lol: :lol:

sebdoyeley
Member+

Re: Where are you Abdelaziz, we care about you and not good to disappear this time???

Post by sebdoyeley » 25 Mar 2020, 04:43

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
25 Mar 2020, 01:03
my God the agame is dead with this modern ax wilding coronavirus. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
one agame down i hope i will see the rest agame will vanish like that. everything is in Gods hand. :P

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 25 Mar 2020, 06:44

Hope this evil wish has NOT come true:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=213760
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
25 Mar 2020, 01:03

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 25 Mar 2020, 07:15

Ayto Halafiw,
Thanks for your concern! But you know, the world is changing faster than I could adjust, I'm blogging less and less coz I'm back to the drawing board, ready to plot the new strategy of how to survive the current global dismal reality, which may be ongoing for at least 10 years. Therefore. we have to adjust for the new reality, HOA's and especially Ethiopia's politics as we know it is going to change dramatically, we've to plot correct strategies and tactics that fit the new reality.

One thing that will not change is the potency of charming effect of the smile and glance of a beautiful lady like Abyssinia Gebregergis.

Take care!

Eripoblican,
Thanks for your concern

qebenit sebdeyley andirty bedie andirty gallo, etc, of campololo, I entered you as you stand by the mirror to dry your lootiew Hamasenay long hair right after you came out of the shower and lifted you up on to the kitchen table with my anaconda and started rocking your qedada hamasenay rearend as I watch the beautiful Weyzero Abyssina talking on the video above. Unlike you, a qilietam tr'anny prostitute of Campopolo who is 75 years old [deleted], Abyssinia is a married young woman, very intelligent and mature person who is mother of 2 beautiful kids,but she looks like in her 20s.
This should pacify you for 2-3 weeks, or until I come back to fill your terewaee hamasenay throat with my cu'm again and again and demolish all your hamasenay-amharay orifices.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 25 Mar 2020, 07:51

Ayto Halafiw, just like you always said, gudelamharu and bantugudifechas will cut each other's throat if agazian Tigreans do not lead them, but as you said Agazian Tigreans should never lead these werada monkeys who are set to cannibalize each other.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 25 Mar 2020, 08:06

Abdul the untamable Woyane bull - It doesn’t matter whether a cursed Woyane thug like yourself continues to exist or not. It doesn’t also matter how many times you go back to the drawing board because you’re inherently evil and everything that you attempt to do will fail. Yes, all along the world has been changing faster than the archaic & obsolete mindset of TPLF rats without you knowing it. A sane human being would use the word “plan” while hitmen prefer “plot” implying a crime is being conceived. The kind of word you use speaks volumes about what you are like as a person and as a group. KIFU!
Abdelaziz wrote:
25 Mar 2020, 07:15
Ayto Halafiw,
Thanks for your concern! But you know, the world is changing faster than I could adjust, I'm blogging less and less coz I'm back to the drawing board, ready to plot the new strategy of how to survive the current global dismal reality, which may be ongoing for at least 10 years. Therefore. we have to adjust for the new reality, HOA's and especially Ethiopia's politics as we know it is going to change dramatically, we've to plot correct strategies and tactics that fit the new reality.

One thing that will not change is the potency of charming effect of the smile and glance of a beautiful lady like Abyssinia Gebregergis.

Take care!

Eripoblican,
Thanks for your concern

qebenit sebdeyley andirty bedie andirty gallo, etc, of campololo, I entered you as you stand by the mirror to dry your lootiew Hamasenay long hair right after you came out of the shower and lifted you up on to the kitchen table with my anaconda and started rocking your qedada hamasenay rearend as I watch the beautiful Weyzero Abyssina talking on the video above. Unlike you, a qilietam tr'anny prostitute of Campopolo who is 75 years old [deleted], Abyssinia is a married young woman, very intelligent and mature person who is mother of 2 beautiful kids,but she looks like in her 20s.
This should pacify you for 2-3 weeks, or until I come back to fill your terewaee hamasenay throat with my cu'm again and again and demolish all your hamasenay-amharay orifices.