Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tlel

Look unecessarily Ethno federalism aka ethno fascism today had endangered Ethiopia

Post by tlel » 24 Mar 2020, 15:53

Under Shabia's leadership, which still continuing today, the so called tplf/olf for years put Ethiopian people today at a danger, dwindling Ethiopia, we would have been in better shape today economically, and in development to with stand diseases such as Corona Virus. Thank you tplf/olf :roll: :roll:

sun
Member+

Re: Look unecessarily Ethno federalism aka ethno fascism today had endangered Ethiopia

Post by sun » 24 Mar 2020, 16:11

tlel wrote:
24 Mar 2020, 15:53
Under Shabia's leadership, which still continuing today, the so called tplf/olf for years put Ethiopian people today at a danger, dwindling Ethiopia, we would have been in better shape today economically, and in development to with stand diseases such as Corona Virus. Thank you tplf/olf :roll: :roll:
Hmm... 8)

Instead of sitting on your ar$$$$ 24 hours a day and singing the easy blame blaming non stop games why don't you capture the current positive moments and try to make the best out of it? Haa...?

“Everyone loves a witch hunt as long as it's someone else's witch being hunted.” ~Walter K.

Moshlaaqqaa! :mrgreen:

tlel

Re: Look unecessarily Ethno federalism aka ethno fascism today had endangered Ethiopia

Post by tlel » 24 Mar 2020, 16:18

sun wrote:
24 Mar 2020, 16:11
tlel wrote:
Hmm... 8)

Instead of sitting on your ar$$$$ 24 hours a day and singing the easy blame blaming non stop games why don't you capture the current positive moments and try to make the best out of it? Haa...?

“Everyone loves a witch hunt as long as it's someone else's witch being hunted.” ~Walter K.

You are one of the OLF, I won't expect you to take your own responsibility. Indeed I must have hit never, it must be true

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 24 Mar 2020, 16:39

tlel wrote:
24 Mar 2020, 16:18
sun wrote:
tlel wrote:
Hmm... 8)

You are one of the OLF, I won't expect you to take your own responsibility. Indeed I must have hit never, it must be true
Really? :lol: :lol:

What makes me an OLF even by miracle if I tell you to stop your empty blame blaming swan songs but instead get down to do specific and concrete useful jobs for the communities, by digging water wells, building schools, creating jobs for the young and unemployed, empowering women and helping them to create jobs and assist their families, etc..

These and similar basic need services are what are being needed but not singing the same old boring steril songs that have been over sang and over consumed for the last some 50 long years. Moshlaaqqaa!

so if I were even remotely connected to the OLF how on earth can I say, "Moshlaaqqaa" since OLF members don't even know how to say, "Moshlaaqqaa" Haa...
? 8)

tlel

Post by tlel » 24 Mar 2020, 16:47

sun wrote:
24 Mar 2020, 16:39
tlel wrote:
sun wrote:
tlel wrote:
Hmm... 8)

What makes me an OLF even by miracle if I tell you to stop your empty blame blaming swan songs but instead get down to do specific and concrete useful jobs for the communities, by digging water wells, building schools, creating jobs for the young and unemployed, empowering women and helping them to create jobs and assist their families, etc..

These and similar basic need services are what are being needed but not singing the same old boring steril songs that have been over sang and over consumed for the last some 50 long years. Moshlaaqqaa!

so if I were even remotely connected to the OLF how on earth can I say, "Moshlaaqqaa" since OLF members don't even know how to say, "Moshlaaqqaa" Haa...
? 8)
On one hand you are concerned about development on the other hand you somehow oppose what I said that Liberation Fronts are part and parcel of bringing the country backwards till this day the reason why ethiopoia is still backwards in health care system not to mobilize and be prepared because of your ethno fascist view on Ethiopoia. The reason you replied to me is because I hit your ethno fascist cabinet that is why which hits the neve. I also realized why you reply to this post.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 24 Mar 2020, 17:01

Oh yeah, what is your alternative? To complain about a problem, without suggesting a solution/potential solution, is foolish at best.
What is your solution? Go back to the old system of haile selassie/forced amhara-ization, and then pave the way to another 1974 violent revolution/coup?

Abere

Post by Abere » 24 Mar 2020, 17:05

ከኮርኖ በላይ ሌላ ስም ቢኖር ለኦነግ እና ወያኔ የሚበቃቸው አይሆንም። ኢትዮጵያን ለ50 ዓመታት ወደ ኋላ የውድቀት ጦስ የዘፈቋት እነርሱ ናቸው። የሚገርመው ደግሞ የእራሳቸው የሆነ ከዚህ ግባ የሚባል በእውነት ላይ የተመሠረተ አጀንዳ ይዘው ሳይሆን ዝም ብለው እንዴ በሬ ቆለt ሻዕብያን ተከትለው እያጨበጨቡ ነው። ይኸን የሚክድ ህሌና ካለ ሌሎችን ለማታለል መሞከር ነው የሚሆነው። ኢትዮጵያ ለኮሮና ሳይሆን ለእነኝህ ነው መድሃኒት መፈለግ ያለባት። 50 ዓመት በከንቱ የጠፋው ህይወት፣ጊዜ እና ሃብት በልማት ላይ ቢውል የት እና የት አገራችን በደረሰች ነበር። በቀላሉ በዚህ 2 ዓመት እንኳን ያየነው ጥፋት በታሪክ ታይቶ አይታወቅም።

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 24 Mar 2020, 17:22

tlel wrote:
24 Mar 2020, 16:47
sun wrote:
tlel wrote:
sun wrote:
tlel wrote:
Hmm... 8)

? 8)
On one hand you are concerned about development on the other hand you somehow oppose what I said that Liberation Fronts are part and parcel of bringing the country backwards till this day the reason why ethiopoia is still backwards in health care system not to mobilize and be prepared because of your ethno fascist view on Ethiopoia. The reason you replied to me is because I hit your ethno fascist cabinet that is why which hits the neve. I also realized why you reply to this post.
"ethno fascists" :lol:

Many thanks for giving me the BIG laugh with out which I might stayed as a one small half. Does this "ethno fascism" bragging and bull dog tail waging put the extremist amara ethnic fascists (excluding moderate amaras) at the forefronts or only considers all the other Ethiopian nations and nationalities, excluding amara ethnic extremists as ethno fascists? All of these liberation fronts you love to hate were born in order to oppose and liberate all the Ethiopian nations and nationalities from the total domination of the brutal Nefxeniya system being led by amara elites of that period. Bend and kiss their ar$$$ if it may cure you madness and hallucinations! Okay? Okay! :P

Don't you remember the fact that our dear and near ex head of state, King of kings, Emperor of the empire of Ethiopia, Tafari Mekonnen Gudisaa Nagaw (HIM) was hiding in his imperial palace and feeding his pet dogs with prime quality imported beef while the Ethiopian people were suffering from hunger and death until a foreign journalist came in and exposed the deliberate silence of the regime that led to the down fall of the king and the end of the amara ethnic elite nefxenya system Solomonic line of Kings. Inspite of that, the tolerant and forgiving egalitarian Oromos came to erect a statue for the king, hoping to move forwards instead of only staring back wards. Yee hoonk zig affinicca Moshlaaqqaa xinb!
:mrgreen:

tlel

Post by tlel » 24 Mar 2020, 19:27

Sadacha Macca wrote:
24 Mar 2020, 17:01
Oh yeah, what is your alternative? To complain about a problem, without suggesting a solution/potential solution, is foolish at best.
What is your solution? Go back to the old system of haile selassie/forced amhara-ization, and then pave the way to another 1974 violent revolution/coup?
You come from stand point of Wahabi I won't argue there

tlel

Post by tlel » 24 Mar 2020, 19:41

Abere wrote:
24 Mar 2020, 17:05
ከኮርኖ በላይ ሌላ ስም ቢኖር ለኦነግ እና ወያኔ የሚበቃቸው አይሆንም። ኢትዮጵያን ለ50 ዓመታት ወደ ኋላ የውድቀት ጦስ የዘፈቋት እነርሱ ናቸው። የሚገርመው ደግሞ የእራሳቸው የሆነ ከዚህ ግባ የሚባል በእውነት ላይ የተመሠረተ አጀንዳ ይዘው ሳይሆን ዝም ብለው እንዴ በሬ ቆለt ሻዕብያን ተከትለው እያጨበጨቡ ነው። ይኸን የሚክድ ህሌና ካለ ሌሎችን ለማታለል መሞከር ነው የሚሆነው። ኢትዮጵያ ለኮሮና ሳይሆን ለእነኝህ ነው መድሃኒት መፈለግ ያለባት። 50 ዓመት በከንቱ የጠፋው ህይወት፣ጊዜ እና ሃብት በልማት ላይ ቢውል የት እና የት አገራችን በደረሰች ነበር። በቀላሉ በዚህ 2 ዓመት እንኳን ያየነው ጥፋት በታሪክ ታይቶ አይታወቅም።
ተባረክ ኣቦ። ማካና ሰን የሚንጫጬት እኮ ዖነግ ስለተነካባቸው ነው። ምንም ኣገር ውስጥ ለውጥ እንደማይኖር የሚያስታውቀው በነዚሁ ዳግም ወያኔን ለማምጣት ማለትም ኦነግ ህዋሃትን ለመተካት እየጠበቁ ነው። የበፊቱ ስርአት የሚሉት በዛን ጊዜ ዲሞክራሲ ባለመኖሩ ብቻ ነው። ለነሱ ጉዳያቸው ኣይደለም ኢትዮዺያ ሆነ ኦሮሞ ባያድግ። ሌላ ኣጀንዳ ኣለ።

tlel

Post by tlel » 24 Mar 2020, 19:46

sun wrote:
24 Mar 2020, 17:22
tlel wrote:
24 Mar 2020, 16:47
sun wrote:
tlel wrote:
sun wrote:
tlel wrote:
Hmm... 8)

Really? :lol:

? 8)
"ethno fascists" :lol:

Many thanks for giving me the BIG laugh with out which I might stayed as a one small half. Does this "ethno fascism" bragging and bull dog tail waging put the extremist amara ethnic fascists (excluding moderate amaras) at the forefronts or only considers all the other Ethiopian nations and nationalities, excluding amara ethnic extremists as ethno fascists? All of these liberation fronts you love to hate were born in order to oppose and liberate all the Ethiopian nations and nationalities from the total domination of the brutal Nefxeniya system being led by amara elites of that period. Bend and kiss their ar$$$ if it may cure you madness and hallucinations! Okay? Okay! :P

Don't you remember the fact that our dear and near ex head of state, King of kings, Emperor of the empire of Ethiopia, Tafari Mekonnen Gudisaa Nagaw (HIM) was hiding in his imperial palace and feeding his pet dogs with prime quality imported beef while the Ethiopian people were suffering from hunger and death until a foreign journalist came in and exposed the deliberate silence of the regime that led to the down fall of the king and the end of the amara ethnic elite nefxenya system Solomonic line of Kings. Inspite of that, the tolerant and forgiving egalitarian Oromos came to erect a statue for the king, hoping to move forwards instead of only staring back wards. Yee hoonk zig affinicca Moshlaaqqaa xinb!
:mrgreen:
I am glad that I hit the nerve of Sun who was quitely waiting for the right moment....finally his truths come out and his truth mostly false. The LAST ethno facist to be are: in fact H/Selassie. I think sun, I hope your nails will keep pulled, whipped, raped, deported, all of the above under tplf which means you must be the cadre in tplf. don't worry pp party is in align with tplf maybe they will spare you and attack again Ethiopoians. I guess that is what H/selassie did :roll: . you sure don't know your history.
Last edited by tlel on 24 Mar 2020, 20:24, edited 1 time in total.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 24 Mar 2020, 20:11

tlel wrote:
24 Mar 2020, 19:27
Sadacha Macca wrote:
24 Mar 2020, 17:01
You come from stand point of Wahabi I won't argue there

Agame sister absent aka aziza, is this one of your many other profiles on here? Wey gud....

You beat ideas, with better ideas; otherwise, you are complaining and crying for nothing./

opmerc

Post by opmerc » 24 Mar 2020, 20:22

tlel sounds more of an Ethoash flavor to me. Has that same incomprehensible drivel followed by excitement whenever he thinks there is some conflict about to happen.

tlel

Post by tlel » 24 Mar 2020, 20:27

I have been beating up on shabia and tplf for a loooong time and rarely they came out until I included OLF... which could mean, OLF now had formed itself with Cadres above they are ready to cut genitalias, whipping, raping, torturing part 2 is coming up, get ready folks!

opmerc

Post by opmerc » 24 Mar 2020, 20:33

Hello former mr world economist

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 24 Mar 2020, 20:39

as usual, our local agame cyber troll absent aka aziza aka tlel, cannot express herself without nonsensical insults. she claims federalism is the problem, yet has no alternate system to propose as a substitute.
basically she complains and complains about an issue, yet has no solution in mind for it.

tlel

Post by tlel » 24 Mar 2020, 21:04

Sadacha Macca wrote:
24 Mar 2020, 20:39
as usual, our local agame cyber troll absent aka aziza aka tlel, cannot express herself without nonsensical insults. she claims federalism is the problem, yet has no alternate system to propose as a substitute.
basically she complains and complains about an issue, yet has no solution in mind for it.
Here, you wahabi deliberately chose "federalism" without including Ethnic fascism federalism, as usual you are doing deception, propoganda on my innocent Oromo brethrens. If I oppose federalism I wouldn't live in my country this is how you dumbed down socieities like Ethiopoia so that Ethiopioa can't develop and protect herself against the Corona virus.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 25 Mar 2020, 13:11

tlel wrote:
24 Mar 2020, 21:04
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Here, you wahabi deliberately chose "federalism" without including Ethnic fascism federalism, as usual you are doing deception, propoganda on my innocent Oromo brethrens. If I oppose federalism I wouldn't live in my country this is how you dumbed down socieities like Ethiopoia so that Ethiopioa can't develop and protect herself against the Corona virus.

retarded agame cyber troll present,

what is your alternate proposed system of governance to what Ethiopia has now, then?
The old amhara elitist unitary system? ethiopia has always been a poor under-developed country, before the current govt, and the eprdf took power; so did you blame that on the old systems of haile selassie, menelik, and the derg, then? or no?

tlel

Post by tlel » 25 Mar 2020, 13:50

Sadacha Macca wrote:
25 Mar 2020, 13:11
tlel wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:

what is your alternate proposed system of governance to what Ethiopia has now, then?
The old amhara elitist unitary system? ethiopia has always been a poor under-developed country, before the current govt, and the eprdf took power; so did you blame that on the old systems of haile selassie, menelik, and the derg, then? or no?
I think i understand now, you are Shabia/tplf/olf goons posing as Oromos and just because you speak it, which by the way never saw post in oromiffa, you could only be trol. I think you mean a la colonization is the best method for better Ethiopoia. Unless Ethiopioa is disintegrated, colonized, rule with Tplf type of ethnic fascism she can't govern herself that is what you mean.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 25 Mar 2020, 14:42

tlel wrote:
25 Mar 2020, 13:50
Sadacha Macca wrote:
25 Mar 2020, 13:11
tlel wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:

I think i understand now, you are Shabia/tplf/olf goons posing as Oromos and just because you speak it, which by the way never saw post in oromiffa, you could only be trol. I think you mean a la colonization is the best method for better Ethiopoia. Unless Ethiopioa is disintegrated, colonized, rule with Tplf type of ethnic fascism she can't govern herself that is what you mean.

my agame sister present,

you need to do better. come up with a better argument, you are making tegadalay halafi mad and disappointed, for example, by these silly things you post.
accusing every Oromo of ''being OLF,'' is something your beloved TPLF did, to torture and harm Oromos, and look at where it got them: hiding in mekelle, and powerless.
Once again: do you have a better system for ethiopia that would make all stakeholders happy? or even most of them?